27 Reviews for Tibbetts Creek Manor

Covered Outdoor (3)
Uncovered Outdoor (3)
Clean Up (3)
27 Tibbetts Creek Manor Reviews

Tibbetts Creek Manor was the site of our rehearsal walk-through, ceremony, and reception. The walk-through a few days prior provided access to the entire site for an hour, including having a member of their staff set up some chairs to help illustrate the actual arrangement. The ceremony was outside in their garden, and it was apparent they take great care of it during the hot summer months, as it looked beautiful. The cocktail hour, as well as the dance floor and bar, were setup under their covered deck. The deck is huge, providing plenty of space for dancing/the DJ booth/bar, while also kept in great shape. The dinner and majority of the reception was inside the manor. The air conditioning was as nice feature, the kitchen was recently renovated, and it was clean throughout. The venue and their manager (Cynthia) is extremely flexible on access prior to your event, with plenty of open houses, and are quick to respond to emails. Overall we were very satisfied with the venue, and their staff, and would recommend it to anyone planning their wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/29/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor

Cynthia was fantastic to work with! She made the whole process extremely easy and stress free. The workers who were present the day of the wedding were helpful and I barely knew they were there most of the time. Beautiful venue for photographs!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is gorgeous! The staff is great. Cynthia and Jera are absolute gems. My wedding was perfect! So happy we choose Tibbetts Creek Manor.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Wonderful venue! All of the staff were so amazing throughout the whole process. I think we went to at least 2 open houses to help plan and visualize the decor, we asked a million questions and Cynthia happily answered everything and also helped in areas we were struggling. We got married on a Friday evening in June so it was slightly cheaper than peak months, I think $1650. Hard to beat! We squeezed in about 100 people in the main room for dinner, which I was very nervous about it being too crowded but it ended up being perfect. We had the ceremony under the tent (last minute switch because it started raining, then of course stopped before the ceremony started,) but this meant they had to flip the patio from ceremony to dancing and it was so seamless and quick. I don't even remember it happening. Overall, it was just so great!

One piece of advice- if you plan to dance on the deck, wear wedges or flats!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently got married during an outdoor wedding at Tibbetts Creek Manor and was so extremely happy I chose this venue! Cynthia was incredibly nice and responsive, and even helped reassure me when I panicked about the 94 degree weather forecast. I booked Tibbetts almost a year and a half before our wedding, and Cynthia was always friendly, easy to work with, and was so helpful during the entire process.

We booked the venue for 12 hours in June (off-peak) and it was very affordable and absolutely gorgeous. The grounds are beautifully kept, the kitchen and garage provided our vendors plenty of space, and there was plentiful parking for our guests. The crew on-site was helpful and attentive the day of, and set up all of the tables and chairs as well as kept the bathrooms tidy and broke everything down at the end of the night. I also really appreciated having the bridal and groom suites upstairs to get ready in, and to also sit and relax with my new husband for a little time alone before the reception. The venue is also right within close proximity to nice hotels and restaurants. We had just about 100 people and it was the perfect amount of space. I would absolutely highly recommend this venue to anyone in the Greater Seattle area!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/27/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tibbetts was a wonderful place to host our wedding reception! The staff was professional, timely and friendly since the very start. The venue is beautiful and spacious. We had a little over 100 guests and there was more than enough room to accommodate. We didn't even have to decorate as much because Tibbetts is already gorgeous from the start. I definitely hope to go to another event at Tibbetts! :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We loved Tibbetts! Such a great price off season and loved that it included tables and chairs! The staff was so helpful and friendly through out the entire process. We would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture melissa, 3/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tibbetts Creek was a great place for a wedding! Cynthia Wright in the office is an absolute doll and was so helpful with every question we ever had! We had around 80 people for an outside ceremony and indoor reception and it worked perfectly. The venue set up is pretty in a simple way, making a lot of decoration unnecessary (this really helped us save money on decorations). Tables and chairs come with the venue, which is amazing! They have a crew on site for set up and break down of all of their equipment. They also take out trash when it is full, which was a plus. Over all we had a great experience!

Profile Picture Kyle, 10/5/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cynthia Wright is a superstar. She answered all our questions, offered suggestions when we ran into obstacles, and gave us a complete packet of information regarding the Manor's rules and regulations. She answers emails promptly.

We hosted just over 100 wedding guests. We didn't do a sit-down dinner as it was an afternoon wedding: our caterer served food buffet style. Cynthia helped us create a "Plan B" floor plan, which wouldn't have been great for 100 people. Luckily we had perfect sunny weather and didn't have to cram everyone indoors.

The Manor staff who set up and tore down chairs, tables, etc., were quick, professional and discreet.

The price was right. The staff were incredible. The venue itself was just what we were looking for. We would recommend Tibbetts Creek Manor to anyone!!

Profile Picture Becca, 9/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The site manager was really sweet, and she was very responsive. She also provided us with inspiration. The day-of she wasn't on site, and let me know months in advance who her replacement would be. He handled everything flawlessly, and was really flexible. Everyone at the venue was great, and the price was unbeatable!

Profile Picture User4184218, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had a wonderful experience working with Tibbetts Creek Manor for my wedding! We snagged an open date only 7 months away and their Coordinator, Cynthia was very helpful! The day-of was beautiful, especially with all the green foliage and the sound of the creek in the distance. I really loved this venue and my wedding turned out exactly how my husband and I wanted it to! The day-of staff were absolutely incredible and were at one point down on their hands and knees searching for my missing wedding ring! I would definitely recommend this venue to all future couples!

Profile Picture Julee, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tibbetts was a wonderful place to have a wedding. The entire staff was wonderful!!! They were all so helpful and professional. The place itself was great for an outdoor/indoor wedding. It was so beautiful and the perfect day.

Profile Picture User4418733, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tibbetts Creek Manor is so amazing for a wedding. I absolutely loved having it as our venue. I spent over a year trying to find somewhere lovely yet affordable, and Tibbetts fit the bill perfectly. First off, it is so affordable! You can customize your rental by adding more hours, but for the initial price, you get access to every part of the manor for 9 hours. Tables and chairs are also included, and the staff on-site will set everything up based on your floorplan. Cynthia, the Manor's manager, is SO nice and so helpful. She responded to every email I sent immediately, and she was also so friendly and helpful every time I made an appointment to visit the venue or when I attended the Manor's open houses. The best part of Tibbetts is the tented deck! It is included in the price and is up year-round. We were fortunate enough to have the tent walls down for our wedding. We held the ceremony under the tent but still had the gorgeous trees, white picket fence and autumn leaves in the background. It was magical. They are a bit restrictive with regard to décor and affixing the décor, but none of it is prohibitive to executing a gorgeous wedding. Definitely do yourself a favor and check it out!! We loved having our wedding there, it was very special.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/24/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Parking

The venue is great and the staff was amazing, its a little hard to decorate but the staff was so amazingly helpful and Marcie let me look at it at least 6 times before the wedding randomly.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/25/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Staff very friendly. I could email Cynthia and she would great back to me within 24 hours. We visited every open house and she knew exactly who we were. The venue is beautiful for a summer wedding. They were always answering questions for us, and genuinely excited for us. Could not have chose a better place to get married.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/25/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

We had both our ceremony and reception at Tibbetts Creek Manor. It was a pretty easy choice just based on how beautiful the venue was and the value for what you get. It was the only venue that came close to our price range. Their Saturday shifts are from 8AM to 3PM and 5PM to Midnight. Unfortunately for us, even booking 8 months out, every Saturday evening shift was booked for the entire two months we could have had our wedding. So we were left with a morning shift. We embraced the idea and ran with it.

It was hard to decide when to start the ceremony because you don't want to start too early, but you want enough time afterwards for a nice reception. We ended up starting our ceremony at 11 and having the reception fill up the rest of the time we had left at the venue (well until 2 so we had time to clean up). It ended up turning out beautifully and we were very happy with the overall day. However one additional hour, just one, in the afternoon would have made the day feel a lot more relaxed. We ended up having to rush through most of our reception because we just ran out of time. We had to rush through pictures and didn't end up with many of just the bride and groom together. It was hard to get the basics in. I asked about possibly adding another hour, but they wouldn't budge.

So we loved our wedding day and the venue was absolutely stunning, however I think they need to accommodate their morning shift a bit more since they have to sacrifice a bit more than an evening wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Michele, 8/4/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tibbets Creek Manor is such a beautiful venue with options of an indoor or outdoor ceremony, and of course there is a backup plan if the weather isn't too great (which we all know happen here too often). The venue is perfect for a smaller wedding, up to 100 people. The acoustics are great, beautiful options for photographs inside, on the staircase, or outside by the garden, or bridge, the layout allows for a lot of space to mingle and a very functional reception, and did I mention it is BEAUTIFUL!?!?!

I did find however, that the hours are not very flexible to view the manor, and it is quite expensive to buy additional hours for the rental, as the standard rental hours I personally do not think were long enough for setup/decorating, the cermony, pictures and reception, altough, you do still have the option to extend. That aside, I would definitely recommend the manor. Our wedding was wonderful and the Tibbetts staff was easy to work with.

Profile Picture Cortney, 8/6/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was great to have the ceremony and reception at one place. The manor can accommodate all of these. I had to use minimal decorations due to the house architecture and all of the plants in bloom around the house. The staircase is perfect for pictures too! The people that helped set up and clean up are efficient and polite. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/12/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We haven't had our wedding here yet. But contacting the staff at Tibbetts to look around and book so far has been more pleasant than I expected with this being a city run facility.

After a bad experience contacting King County about renting out another facility - I honestly thought trying to use a city or county facility would be out of the question. Tibbetts does have a lot of rules and restrictions for Decor due to the nature of the venue. But it's ever more beautiful than the pictures and after lot's of research - well worth the rental fees. I will update this review throughout the process of planning our wedding as I deal with the staff more - but so far they have been friendly, attentive and accommodating to my questions.

Profile Picture User4833306, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Parking

This is a gorgeous venue that was within our budget. The lady that was at the open house answered all of our questions and gave us options on what can be done at the venue. I love that you can hang decorations. Can't wait until our perfect day

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/27/16, 1 Review
4.2

Tibbett's Creek Manor was an excellent wedding venue for our wedding this past June! They have reasonable expectations as far as decorating and other rules - and you can't beat the elegance for the price. I loved having the whole day in one place - the ceremony and reception. No complaints here, all of the staff were incredibly helpful day-of. :D

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/19/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up
4.2

The small rooms break up the flow of the venue, but we got creative and our 85 guests fit just fine. We even had room for a live band of 3 performers! It rained the morning of, so the ceremony was under the tent on the deck rather than out in the lawn. In the end, everything worked out perfectly and we wouldn't have changed a thing.

Profile Picture User7027562, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
4.2

The yard is very pretty and was great for the ceremony. The kitchen did need some updating and a couple things were broken, so it made it a bit tricky for the catering to heat some of the food. But overall it is a very nice venue for a good price. A big sell point is that they let you bring your own caterer and are not locked into the few they work with.

Profile Picture Nolan, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
4.2

Beautiful venue, very private, gorgeous scenery, but still close to town!!! Received so many compliments from guests, a great place for outdoor/indoor wedding, sets a lovely romantic mood with plenty of photo ops. Great private space for changing and hanging out upstairs. Wish there had been a little more flexibility with time, but we made it work and the evening was just spectacular, we didn't want the evening to end.

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/17/10, 5 Reviews