TiaTori Artistry Reviews

TiaTori Artistry 7
  • brittany

brittany · Married on 07/07/2019

Thank You!

Tia did an awesome job on both me and my bridesmaids. She was very professional and punctual, she actually arrived before I did on my wedding day! She left a touch-up make-up bag at the wedding which was helpful for a Hot July wedding! Will definitely be using her services again in the future.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Shalonda Richardson · Married on 05/18/2019

2019 Bride

After I set my wedding date and secured my venue, you was the second vendor I booked. Your professionalism and talents had me sold. I had never met you prior to my engagement shoot but your work and constant communication with me made feel like I knew you forever. On my wedding day , you and your team showed up on time, ran on schedule, kept us calm, kept us laughing, and stayed professional. Thank you for always being a ray of sunshine, being able to slay my face thru my tears, and making sure not only I but my entire bridal party stayed flawless for the entire night. I highly recommend you for anyone looking for flawless, long lasting makeup for any event they may have.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Thank you Shalonda!

You were a dream to work with! I look forward to working with you again in the near future.

~Tia
  • Tamille

Tamille · Married on 04/19/2019

Excellent Excellent Excellent!!!!

I am so grateful to Tiffany and her team. She made my hair and makeup look absolutely gorgeous. My girls loved their hair and makeup as well and enjoyed every moment of it. As an African American female, I did not need to worry if my hair would be done correctly because they handled my hair with care and made it perfect for my special day. You get the best of both worlds having TiaTori Artistry as your hair and makeup vendor. They make sure to give you everything you want and need and as a bride that is all that you ask for.

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • F

Felecia Roberson · Married on 10/27/2018

Caring, Amazing & Professionalism at it's Best

Tiffany and staff were absolutely amazing. I had a huge wedding party but eveyone received excellent service and they all raved about how beautiful everyone looked. I will definitely retain Tiffany's services again for future events.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Ronada · Married on 09/23/2018

She's uh-may-zing

She (and her team) did my face, my party of 6 AND the moms. Everyone loved our make-up! We all looked like Queens!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/08/2018

Great job and a wonderful person!

Words cannot express how great of a job Tiffany did on my wedding day. And I cannot explain to you how beautiful I fell because of the work Tiffany and her team did. So any time I need my make up done again I will definitely be calling Tiffany. Not only does her work speak for itself but she is just a warm kind wonderful person to work with it was a pleasure.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    TiaTori Artistry 8

TiaTori Artistry's reply:

You were absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for the kind review! I look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Kahmil · Married on 07/07/2018

Thank you Tiffany for all the hard work you put in the day of my wedding. My makeup and Bridesmaids makeup looked flawless, natural, and luminous all day! We danced the night away and our makeup continued to glow, we all felt so gorgeous and glamorous! Thank you!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    TiaTori Artistry 16
    TiaTori Artistry 17
  • I

Iesha · Married on 07/05/2018

Tiffany Williams and her team are the best make-up artists around!

Tiffany does a great job of exploiting your true beauty. Her professionalism and skills are top notch. I never had to worry about Tiffany running late or falling behind schedule. She is very punctual! Considering her timeliness, her work or interaction with me were never rushed. Tiffany does a great job of making you her top priority. This is also true for the rest of her team. She has built a great team of ladies to help facilitate a flawless experience for her clients.

She and Kela were my wedding day make-up team. They created a light hearted and calm environment for my bridal party to enjoy. All of my ladies looked absolutely beautiful! They did a bridal party of 11 in 5 hours. Talk about amazing!

I would highly recommend Tiffany and her team for any of your make-up services. They are not just make-up artists, they are great girlfriends! They are exceptional!

Sent on 07/19/2018
    TiaTori Artistry 18

Viveca · Married on 06/02/2018

I got married last week and couln’t have done it without Tiffany!!! She has been absolutely awesome since I first contacted her. Her responsiveness, professionalism and personality make her a top notch artist and I would definitely utilize her services (and recommend her to others) in the future. She made me feel and look beautiful and I thank her for that. Thanks again Tiffany.....you’re the best!!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    TiaTori Artistry 19

Charlotte · Married on 11/16/2017

Tiffany is a true artist. She is the best in the business. She truly provides gold standard service. My bridesmaids and I loved our elegant looks! Thanks Tiffany! You ROCK!

Sent on 12/19/2017
    TiaTori Artistry 20
    TiaTori Artistry 21
    TiaTori Artistry 22
    TiaTori Artistry 23

Shante' · Married on 11/05/2017

Tiffany was beyond amazing and I could not be more grateful. Tiffany went above and beyond on the day of the wedding to make sure not only my makeup was PERFECT but also assisted me with my dress and my veil. I traveled to North Carolina from out of state for my wedding and was not familiar with the area. Tiffany was very helpful with providing suggestions for different hairstylists in the area and assisting me anyway that she could. If I could rate Tiffany higher than a 5 out of 5 I would because she deserves it!!

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • Stressed2Max

Breanni · Married on 10/28/2017

My experience with TiaTori Artistry was amazing!!!! When I tell you Tiffany did not come to play, SHE DID NOT COME TO PLAY! Tiffany and her team had myself and my bridal party looking top notch. My guest could not get over how beautiful we all looked. Tiffany was not just a makeup artist on my big day; she assisted with angles for photographs, and anything else I needed. She was one of the best decisions I made throughout my planning process.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Sherea · Married on 09/29/2017

Tiffany made my day nothing short of amazing! Her and her other artists were very professional and went above and beyond to make sure my day went smoothly!! She was not only my MUA for the day but also my therapist and one of the girlfriends. She took the extra step to make sure I was as calm as possible at all times! Hands down tiffany is the BEST in all aspects!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Sherea,

Thank you so much for the kind words! I appreciate how you all allowed me into your space and you and the ladies were absolutely stunning! I look forward to working with you again soon!

Adassa · Married on 09/01/2017

Thank you so much for everything this weekend. You guys were amazing! My bridal party, friends & husband loved your approach, professionalism, and sense of humors. From the beginning you explained everything in detail and you delivered. I looked amazing on my wedding day! Tiffany you were truly amazing, cant wait to get glam up for the next occasion by you :)

Sent on 09/07/2017

TiaTori Artistry's reply:

I had such a good time with you and your family! Thank you for being so open to me and allowing me to share in your moment. Many blessings to you and your husband!

Stephanie · Married on 07/22/2017

I would recommend Tiatory for your special day

Sent on 07/29/2017

TiaTori Artistry's reply:

Thank you for inviting me into this moment! You and your ladies were absolutely stunning and I look forward to seeing the portraits. Blessings to you on your union!

Natasha · Married on 05/27/2017

Brides to be!! Choose TiaTori Artistry for your day. She goes above and beyond to create a look that is flawless and enhances your beauty. TiaTori Artistry is professional, prompt, and ensures your look will last throughout your wedding day. My wedding day was May 27, 2017 in Nags Head, NC where she traveled 3 hours and made sure not only was my makeup flaws and lasted on the beach and beyond but my mother, 10 Bridesmaids and 2 flower girls. You will not go wrong choosing this artist for your day.

Sent on 06/01/2017

TiaTori Artistry's reply:

You welcomed me as family and I am so thankful to have met you! Your wedding was perfect and I'm so happy I was able to be a part of it. I wish you and your husband thousands of years of happiness!

Tongia · Married on 04/15/2017

I would suggest the bride 2 Be to go with this artist, because once she present herself to the groom he will drop his mouth to say Ah ah WOW she is stunning!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/24/2017

TiaTori Artistry's reply:

Thank you for choosing me! It was an honor to be your artist for such a special day.

Kristen · Married on 03/25/2017

Tiffany's artistry, dedication to her craft, flexibility, and professionalism exceeded all of my expectations. Tiffany was the makeup artist for my wedding on 4.22.17. She transformed myself, 2 moms, 3 flower girls (just clear mascara, gloss, and light blush per Tiffany's awesome suggestion to make them feel special) and 7 bridesmaids. We made up several different ethnicities and skin tones, and we all looked FABULOUS. I have been in several weddings, so have my bridesmaids, and we all agreed that we have never experienced MAGIC quite like this. We seriously looked like we were going to be in some fancy magazine. Tiffany doesn't just "do make"...she styled us, and made us all feel like our true selves...just are most beautiful selves. She is very in tune to your desired vibe for the event, dedicated to her craft, uses the best products, and educates along the way. She even arranged my hair stylist (who also blew me away... Marandan Renea Beauty Ambassador), and acted as the direct point of contact and coordinator. Maybe most of all, her spirit is infectious! I am telling you, if you hire Tiffany Williams, you have made the best decision yet!

Sent on 05/23/2017

TiaTori Artistry's reply:

We will forever be friends! You are one of my dream brides and I am fortunate to have been the Artist for your wedding. You are a gem of a person and I wish you and your husband nothing but love and happiness for your marriage.

Erin · Married on 03/11/2017

Tiffany Williams is a true professional. From the moment the communication starts through the day of the event, her professionalism and love for her craft is on display. She listened to my vision and showed up at my trial with ideas which she tweaked after understanding my skin and face structure. She incorporated the minimal feedback I had from my trial and worked MAGIC at my wedding. I've never felt so glam in my life. One of my bridal party said "wow that's the best wedding makeup I've ever seen" and I wholeheartedly agree. Tiffany stayed after the application to help style my dress in the pre-wedding shots and reminded me to breathe. She played a vital role in my day. Thanks Tiffany and TiaTori Artistry!! You are an artist.

Sent on 03/18/2017

TiaTori Artistry's reply:

There are no words to express my gratitude for you choosing me as your Artist! You are such a beautiful person and I'm so luck to have been a part of your day but I also get to call you friend! May you and your husband forever have your hearts desires!

Carmen · Married on 03/04/2017

Tiffany made my day/our day WONDERFUL! I knew if was going to be GREAT Day, when I started crying and my make up didn't budge!!! Thank you Tia Tori Artistry...

Sent on 03/14/2017

Anjanette · Married on 11/12/2016

Tiffany was wonderful. She did my entire bridal party's make-up and everyone was beautiful. She was on time, flexible, and just as excited as we were about our special day. She provided much more than make-up. Whatever we needed, whether it was adjusting my train to helping my bridal party with their dresses, she was there. If you're in need of an awesome, professional make-up artist, look no further!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Jamiese · Married on 10/15/2016

Tiffany is great. She did all of my bridesmaids and I. We looked flawless. Prices are reasonable and she has a great spirit. Would love to work with her again!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/14/2016

Maria & Tiffany were amazing! they went above and beyond to make my day special!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Alecia · Married on 09/16/2016

This was a blessing finding Tia Tori! Flawless makeup and also gave a natural look. Will definitely use her for future services. Thank you for making my day wonderful!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Chauncey · Married on 09/10/2016

Tia is nothing short of amazing. Professional and quality customer service every step of the way. I found her on Wedding Wire and by the time we were done I felt like I had made an old family friend. She delivered on time - and exactly the way she said she would. I will use her in the future!

Sent on 09/17/2016