Tiara Styles Beauty Reviews

Tiara Styles Beauty 5
Tiara Styles Beauty 6
Tiara Styles Beauty 7

Lauren · Married on 11/06/2015

I booked Tiara to do hair and makeup for myself and bridesmaids. She was very flexible with our schedule as we had to completely change our location to get ready due to unforeseen maintenance issues. Everyone's hair and makeup looked flawless and Tiara was a lot of fun to work with! The only thing that was a little frustrating was that not everyone was done around the same time, so my bridesmaids were late getting to the ceremony location, which caused to be a little pressed for time. However, we all got so many compliments on how amazing our hair and makeup looked, and we loved working with Tiara!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Tiara team is amazing! They made my whole bridal party look beautiful and fabulous. I was a destination bride, tiara was so kind and helpful. She made me feel so at ease during this whole planning. Tiara team was on time and so friendly to my bridal party. My husband said I look so beautiful and that they did a great job! I Am so thankful for finding tiara team for my wedding! Thank you so much I wo highly recommend this team for your wedding day. A++ service by far!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Henina · Married on 11/02/2014

OMG! Tiara is amazing! I have never looked so good. She gave my hair oomph with perfectly matched extensions and my make-up looked like a fairy princess. My mum also looked fantastic! So many compliments and just an amazing personality!!!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Tiara is awesome- to the say the least. She is super flexible and willing to work with you on pretty much anything. She is really good at what she does, and I am so glad I chose her to do my wedding. She was able to do hair and makeup for me and 8 of my bridesmaids. I recommended her for my cousins wedding the following month and she did an amazing job on them as well.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Great team to work with. Makeup is gorgeous on everyone and the quality of service is great.

Sent on 11/29/2014

Amber · Married on 11/07/2017

Tiara is one of the artists we recommend when our in-house team is already booked, so as a wedding planner and makeup artist I knew I was in good hands. We did a very dramatic color palette and look for my beach wedding and took my bridesmaids outside of their comfort zones, but it was well worth it to get great photos. Thanks, Tiara!

Sent on 11/20/2017

3.0

We used his vendor twice! The first time everyone loved their hair and makeup- tiara did a fine job! But half way through, all my girls lashes were falling off, thankfully we had lash glue sitting around or that would have been a disaster. Other than that, everyone was very pleased and excited !!!

The second time around, it was much different. She was almost an hour late, and she was in charge of the bride ! We were all trying to stay cool but we knew this could be tragic! Hair and makeup went well, except ..,, lashes were falling off within 5 minutes of my makeup being done..., halfway through pictures the brides lashes were falling off- BEFORE she walked down the aisle! We called a friend who came to the rescue with eye lash glue, but what the heck! Any other time I wear falseys I have never had this problem, I'm not sure if it's her glue or if she doesn't trim them to fit the eyelid, but that is one of the most important aspects of makeup!!!

She does an outstanding job, but being late when it's important to be punctual is thumbs down!

Sent on 05/01/2015

stephanie · Married on 03/03/2018

4.2

Tiara and her team were professional, showed up on time and had fun while doing 14 woman's hair on wedding day! They brought all of their own products, supplies and equipment, even folding salon chairs! Overall very happy with the services and quality of work! Thank you!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Tiara Styles Beauty 14

Christina · Married on 09/09/2017

3.8
      3.5

Tiara, was super friendly! I only have one small critique, timeliness. I know the expression, "fashionably late," is expected of the bride but I wish I could have had about 5 mins to breathe before heading out the door. I ended up being 30 mins late. I feel like maybe some of that could have been my fault, but I'm not sure. I figured an hour and a half would have been enough time to do my chin length hair and makeup. She was nice enough to help me in my dress and I appreciate that but the hustle and bustle was a little lax. Makeup looked gorgeous and my hair was nice. I would recommend this makeup artist for events but perhaps allow a little larger time window! :)

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Tiara Styles Beauty 15

Linn Sophie · Married on 10/28/2016

3.6
      2.0

My hair and makeup did look very nice for my wedding day, so no complaints on that part... However, I will not be hiring them again. They showed TWO (!!!!!) hours late! When half an hour passed I got a little worried and called. No response.. I sent a message... No response... I called again, and they picked up. I had to contact THEM, they did not give a courtesy call telling me that they would be late.. Every time I called they said they would be 15 minutes late... Sometimes they wouldn't even pick up the phone... When they were an hour late I finally said that they had 15 minutes to get there, if not I would take my business elsewhere. They STILL didn't show up for another hour! I was SO stressed out, and SO angry! And more so baffled by the fact that they didn't initiate contact to let me know what was going on. Can you imagine how stressful it is as a bride having to look for a different hair and makeup artist on your actual wedding day when your hair and makeup should already have been done at a certain time?? Nightmare... There wasn't even a discount offered for all the trouble they caused. I would absolutely not recommend them to anyone due to their lack of professionalism..

Sent on 12/22/2016

Jessica · Married on 01/16/2016

2.6
      2.0
      3.0
      0.0

Let me start out by saying my makeup was beautiful and I got several compliments on it. My mom and bridesmaids looked lovely as well. None of our makeup ran or smeared through our happy tears. However, we were no impressed by Tiara's lack of professionalism. Tiara showed up late. This is inexcusable especially when the venue had us on such a tight timeline. I needed Tiara to start at least one face at our hotel room around 2:30pm or 3:00pm and then we needed to go to the Aquarium at 4:00pm and finish our makeup there so that we could start pictures. Tiara was forwarded the photographer's timeline, so she was aware of the strict timing. Tiara assured us that she would be early, even there at 2:00pm to get started. When my mother tried to find Tiara shortly after 3:00pm, Tiara did not answer the call from my number but answered when my mom called from her phone. Tiara said she was in traffic and claimed that I said she could come closer to 3:30pm. Not true. At 3:45pm we were gathering our stuff to move to the Aquarium and Tiara was nowhere in sight. I called her and she gave me the same excuse. I told her to meet us at the Aquarium. We started my makeup at the Aquarium and I was still in her chair when the photographer showed up to start photographing me getting into my gown. She tried to direct the photographers on what they should do instead of photograph me in the meantime. My mother was not able to help me into my gown because Tiara was doing my mother's makeup when I had to get dressed. Her being late not only cost me photos that we wanted, but precious moments we dreamed of. Tiara had so many "tips" since she has done wedding makeup before, yet she said that the time we were given was only a suggestion. I would not recommend her for any event for which you have a timeline.

Sent on 02/10/2016

2.2
      1.0
      2.5
      1.0

I would not recommend this vendor. She caused total and complete stress the day of my wedding. Let’s start by noting my wedding was a destination wedding. I booked Tiara’s service months in advance. She was to arrive at 11am with an assistant and be finished at 4pm. She called at 8am to let me know she arrived. I was sitting in a restaurant with some family eating breakfast when I received this call. I told her she was not to arrive until 11am, that I was not even at the hotel. What hair and makeup vendor shows up 3 hours early??? You have a contract for a reason. So I rushed through breakfast, got back to the hotel room and raced to get a shower. This was not how I planned my day! She still showed up at 10am, an hour early. She was ALONE; she did not have an assistant with her. Her assistant showed up about two hours later and stayed for an hour then left. Apparently her assistant had surgery the day before. I asked Tiara if anyone else was coming to replace her and she said no. This was not OK b/c I booked this months in advance for two people to do hair and makeup. At 3pm my hair and makeup was not done, and she still had makeup to do on another bridesmaid. She did not get done until 4:55pm. My wedding started at 5pm!!!!!!! This most aggravating part was she did not show any remorse for being so unprofessional.

Sent on 10/21/2015