Tiara Styles Beauty Reviews

Tiara Styles Beauty 5
Tiara Styles Beauty 6
Tiara Styles Beauty 7

mistii · Married on 02/06/2016

I was so happy to have Tiara and her team for my wedding day, I live in England so planning a destination wedding was very difficult but somehow Tiara made it so easy. She help me find venue and florist which save me so much money! I love that the company created schedule for my large bridal party , which made it so easy come wedding day. Tiara and the team were all on time they even showed up 30 minutes early to go over hair and makeup styles ,I was so impressed. Getting ready for my wedding such a blast and great memories that I will never forget! My bridal party and I all look so lovely, I can not thank the whole team for making me feel so special on the most important day , THANK YOU SO MUCH TIARA STYLES BEAUTY!!!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Heather · Married on 11/28/2015

Tiara was amazing!!!!! She not only was able to calm wedding day jitters and stress, she made me look even MORE beautiful than I could ever imagine myself to look. I was very satisfied with her work and she made all of us girls look gorgeous!!!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Lauralynn · Married on 11/07/2015

Tiara is great. She arrived on time; has a warm, bubbly personality that puts you at ease; and simply does good work. A pleasant surprise was that she gave me extra lipstick to reapply for the reception. Most importantly, she made me look and feel beautiful on my special day.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Myia · Married on 08/29/2015

I had my hair styled and my makeup done in August and I could not have been more impressed. She was flawless with her technique and her professionalism was astounding. She has a presence that makes you extremely comfortable and I would definitely recommend her to everyone. Even the final touches were so well thought out and planned; from the extra lipsticks for all of the ladies and and mini packs of tissues. I am extremely grateful and for the time she put in with all of the ladies.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Anne · Married on 05/23/2015

I had a wedding with Tiara on 5/23/15. Tiara is amazing to work with. She did the makeup for all five of my bridesmaids and my mother. They all looked STUNNING. I got so many people asking who my makeup artist was. I felt so gorgeous on the day of my wedding. She's very laid back and funny too. I would recommend her to a friend.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Victoria · Married on 04/18/2015

Did a great job on me and my girls

Sent on 04/18/2015

Nancy · Married on 04/18/2015

Tiara is truly an artist. She made me and my bridal party gorgeous. The look on my grooms face when I walked down the isle was priceless. Tiara is fabulous to work with. She is very pleasant and personable.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Tiara did a great job! I loved my hair and makeup!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Sarah · Married on 04/12/2015

Tiara glam was so Awesome and Sweet !!! They did everything we ask for, not mention they also provided hair style ideas and played music for us. By far A++ service i have ever gotten by hair and makeup artist. I would recommend this company to anyone getting married because Tiara Styles Beauty travels to you!!!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/11/2015

Amazing! Worked with me around my odd quirks, and was really nice.

Sent on 04/11/2015
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 04/11/2015

Thank you very much for making me look beautiful on my special day! You did a wonderful job!!!

Sent on 04/16/2015

It was an event to remember! !!! Tiara and her team made this day seamless, gorgeous and fun!!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2015

Liz · Married on 04/10/2015

Wedding days can be chaotic and stressful ----but not when Tiara and her crew are around! They did the hair and make up for the bridal party I was in this past weekend and really I cannot say enough! They arrived early and created awesome looks for each bridesmaid, the bride, and the mother of the bride and mother of the groom. They created each person's look by taking into account individual preferences while tying them together to make the bridal party look amazing. The “up-do's” were like works of art and the make-up was beautiful and lasted all night. All of my friends and relatives were in awe! My hair and makeup never looked so good!!! You have enough things to worry about when you're getting married, but when you book Tiara you can relax because you know you are in good hands.

Sent on 04/11/2015

kelly · Married on 03/28/2015

Tiara is awesome! She makes sure that everyone is happy with their hair and make up!

Sent on 03/28/2015

She is excellent l!!! I would recommend her to anyone. She was on time, very professional.

Sent on 02/22/2015

binita · Married on 12/13/2014

First I have to say Tiara is amazing! I left so much connection with her like we had been friends forever!! She did an amazing job with my hair...since I wanted a bigger hair, she gave me extension and made it look so good. I was so thrilled! She made me look like a million dollor bride!!!! I love Tiara! Anyone looking
    for professional make up and hair artists, and some good conversation, Tiara is your gir!!!!!l

Sent on 12/12/2014

amy · Married on 12/13/2014

I have nothing but good things to say About tiara she is very sweet talented and Out going she made my wedding day seem very special by attending to all my needs,and making sure that I was very happy and pleased with my outcome ,I also enjoyed her company being that she was very kind , and very attentive to all my needs she helped me stay calm during a time of anxiety and she gave me really good advice.She's amazing! Love you tiara keep up the good work, you made me feel very beautiful.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Mark · Married on 12/13/2014

Thank you Tiara Styles for making my wife even more beautiful than she already is...which I thought would be impossible since she is already an angel!!

Sent on 12/31/2014

I highly recommend Tiara! She responds in a timely manner and answers any questions you may have. She has a great personality and is fun to work with! Best of all I loved the hair and make up!!!! Love her!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Tiara provided a great trial run session, she thoroughly mapped out her vision for my hair and makeup and helped me establish a timeline of when all my bridesmaids and I would receive our services. While the trial run was an excellent experience - the reason Tiara was booked - Tiara outdid herself during the actual event. First of all she was right on time and ready with her glam squad. Tiara worked rapidly and even altered and adjusted hair and makeup for several of my ladies, due to our very own indecisiveness. My ladies, mom and I were ravishing. The makeup was classic, subtle yet bold enough to make a statement. Lastly, and most meaningful to me, Tiara threw in extras free of charge all for the sake of making sure we receive the look we envisioned. The little extra knickknacks set everything over the top. My wedding event was beyond perfect and all thanks to professionals such as Tiara!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Dunia · Married on 11/29/2014

Tiara delivered quality service that exceeded my expectations! The glam squad arrived on time and got all of my ladies, mom, and myself ready for the wedding right on time - even after altering some hair styles and makeup details due to our own indecisiveness. Her talent for knowing the exact makeup and colors to use ensured a ravishing look for all of us. This vendor is highly recommended

Sent on 11/30/2014

Brianna · Married on 10/20/2014

She really came in handy for me on my wedding day. She showed up early and prepared, was very sweet, attentive, fun, and professional. My makeup came out beautiful and perfect exactly how i wanted it! My hair also was amazing how it turned out and i really appreciate her for that. I would definitely request for her services again! She was truly great.

Sent on 10/27/2014

alisha · Married on 10/12/2014

Wonderful to work with! Great personality too :)

Sent on 10/12/2014

Erin · Married on 06/28/2014

Fantastic! Book her now! Very professional and personable - highly recommend her for your events!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Jearey · Married on 09/17/2017

Tiara did my hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. My girls and i looked flawless and hair on point. She is so sweet and makes you get in your comfort zone especially w wedding stress

Sent on 09/18/2017