Tiago Pinheiro Photography Reviews

29 | Henderson, NV

29 Reviews for Tiago Pinheiro Photography

Madison · Married on 10/14/2017

Tiago was very passionate, interesting and a fun photographer who really went outside of the envelope and pushed us to get the perfect picture on our wedding day. He was very prompt to reply to any correspondence before the wedding and answered any questions I had. I would definitely recommend Tiago if you want someone who is very passionate about their job and is willing to go that extra mile to make the photos that you are after become a reality! Thank you so much Tiago!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Liv · Married on 10/07/2017

If your looking for a remarkable photographer Tiago is your guy for sure! He made my wedding day so special. He definitely goes beyond with his attention to detail. His work truly is an art and I would book with him a thousand times over. Thank you so much for making it so special!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Nutchanok · Married on 01/15/2015

Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend!!!

I have a pleasure working with Tiago 2 times now while in Vegas. On my most recent trip ,Tiago photograph my grandmom 80th birthday’s celebration and the whole family was extremely happy with the result. Tiago is especially skilled at capturing candid moments during our time with him. I would not hesitate to recommend Tiago to any of my friends and family. You should take a look at his Instagram : tiagofoto. The pictures speak for themselves :)

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Y

Yuan · Married on 07/14/2018

Everything is beyond our expectations. Tiago is a really talented photographer who taking pics with love and passion. Thank you very much to make our day magical and special. We love all the photos.

Sent on 07/29/2018