Thurston Flowers Reviews

5 | Springfield, OR

5 Reviews for Thurston Flowers

• User6497819 · 1+ year ago

Absolutely loves my flowers. They were everything I wanted and more!

Sent on 10/06/2017
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/23/2012

I went into this shop 2 weeks before my wedding in a panic because my original floral plans had fallen through. Tricia immediately reassured me that everything would be okay and that they could make me beautiful arrangements within my budget. I put total trust in them and they came through! My flowers were so perfect! They captured my vision without ever seeing a picture! Thank you everyone who helped make my flowers for my wedding!

Sent on 06/28/2012

I dealt with this florist for My Daughters Wedding, My Dad's Funeral and they were so amazingly helpful and fast and friendly that when it came time for me to get married again later in life, I knew they would be the ones to help me out.
    They are going to do Lavendar babies breath and Lilies for me in a small bouquet, very understated but lovely and beautiful.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2012

The flowers we choose turned out great. The centerpieces were exactly as I pictured them. The owner was very helpful, creative, and very flexible.

I will say that my bridal bouquet, and the bridesmaid's bouquets were smaller than I'd hoped. :/
    But, they were beautiful none-the-less.

Sent on 06/05/2012

4.2
      3.5
      2.5

This group is great. My bouquets for my wedding were initially made incorrectly but the owner Pamela worked with me and remade them in the same day as my wedding :) Great customer service :)

Sent on 09/01/2015