77 Reviews for ThunderKiss Entertainment

Music During Breaks (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Instrumentals (1)
70 ThunderKiss Entertainment Reviews

Tommy was excellent!!! Do not hesitate to hire him for your next event! Long story short, we chose to hire a new DJ this year for our annual Christmas Party. Tommy got back to us right away, answered all of our questions, and was affordable. Now, we're a company who likes to have a good time out on the dance floor. Tommy had the crowd up and dancing from the time the party began until the end of the night. He took our requests and made the night one we'll never forget. Tommy, we look forward to having you at our events in the future! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/1/20, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Tommy is seriously the best! He was in constant communication with us and made sure the night played out exactly how we pictured it. All the guests loved him and we were so impressed! If you want your wedding planning to be a step easier, hire Tommy!

Profile Picture Jenny, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tommy is seriously amazing! He did everything we wanted and asked for and then some!! He created the perfect party environment for our guests. I would hire him over and over again if I could!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tommy was the dj for our big day. He was very easy to reach when I needed him and was a great communicator. He totally handled every part of the job, including communicating with the reception venue, without me needing to check in on him at all. He diligently answered my millions of questions and thoroughly explained whatever I I wanted to know. He was very readonably price, arrived and set up as expected and was attentive and accommodating thruout the evening. He even went do far as to give an extra special surprise. I reccomend Tommy for any special event and my husband agrees!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great dj, easy to work with. Did a great job on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Melody, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used DJ Tommy Gunn for our wedding on June 17, 2017, and could not be happier with choosing him! From day one he was easy to communicate with, was very accomodating, and we could clearly tell that he knew what he was doing. Every expectation that we had was met, and then some! The reception was flawless, and he was able to keep guests dancing all through the night. He reminded us of our schedule for the reception which was extremely helpful throughout the chaos that is a wedding reception. I am looking forward to the video present that he is providing us, it was such a wonderful surprise and totally unexpected! Thank you Tommy for all you did to help us to have such an amazing wedding day!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had Tommy Gunn , ThunderKiss Entertainment for my retirement party at Historic Acres of Hershey. He is totally professional, punctual, and knew how to please the crowd (ages 20-80). He had people dancing and laughing. It is evident he loves what he does and is very personable. I also had the photo booth which had great props and was also a crowd pleaser. It provided my guests with a high quality photo souvenirs and I received a CD of the pictures .
No matter what the occasion I am confident Tommy Gunn, ThunderKiss Entertainment can provide you with your DJ needs at a reasonable cost.

Profile Picture Linda, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Wow...I don't think I can say enough about DJ Tommy Gunn!!! He absolutely rocked my wedding!!! Ceremony music was perfect and the reception....oh my gosh!!! Everyone was up on the dance floor! His setup was perfect, music was loud but not deafening and the entertainment was well worth every penny!!! He also provided us with the Photo Booth which had a continuous line! I can't wait to see the shenanigans that went on behind the curtains!!! By far the best!! Thank you so much for an awesome night that my husband and I will never forget!!!

jmariem725@netscape.net

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sound/PA System

Tommy is wonderful to work with. He helped personalize my father daughter dance and made it so special. Jen also kept our reception moving.. our guests are still talking about how awesome he was.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used tommy gunn for our October 2016 wedding and we're soo impressed! We gave tommy a few songs we wanted for the main dances and then just requested that he keep everyone dancing...let's just say the danve floor was packed the entire night and I still am getting so many guests saying how much fun they had. We also rented the photobooth from tommy which was a huge hit especially for the children!! I highly recommend tommy, great guy to work with as well :)

Profile Picture lindsey, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tommy was an absolutely amazing DJ. He was able to read our crowd perfectly and brought an awesome energy to the reception. He went above and beyond with ceremony sound, and he was extremely professional throughout the entire planning process as well as on the day of our wedding. We only provided him with a few song titles that we wanted during dinner and the reception; but he understood the vibe we wanted and the genres we liked, and he created a fantastic playlist. We could not have been more thrilled with our decision to book Tommy for our wedding!

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/16/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Reception, Sound/PA System

DJ Tommy is the Best! He eats everyone on the Dance Floor and plays the best music that keeps everyone dancing! Interacts with the crowd and gave us the best experience! I highly recommend him as your DJ!!

Profile Picture Paige, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

This guy is on top of everything!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! He did our wedding on July 30, 2016. He kept the party going until the very end!! He's extremely patient and has great communication!! Words just cannot describe how amazing of a DJ he is!!! Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thunders Entertainment is a 5-star service!! We used ThunderKiss Entertainment July 23rd, 2016 and they were AMAZING. Tommy was great, he was very informative and helpful and calmed down this stressed out Bride. He played great music, kept the dance floor full and blew my expectations out of the water! We also took advantage of the photo booth services and everyone had a blast with it. It was a great hit with our guests. Would strongly recommend their services to anyone looking!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved usIng Tommy as our dj! He was very easy to contact and he made planning for the wedding simple. He was also able to understand what we pictured for our reception but also make sure the guests had an amazing time. Our guests loved the music and the photo booth, and we got many compliments throughout the night about both. I highly recommend Tommy and his company!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tommy went above and beyond to make our event epic! He read the crowd and kept them dancing the whole time! The photo booth was a great hit and the 4x6 photos were great. I loved working with him to create such a fun and memorable night!

Profile Picture User7025699, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Tommy Gunn is completely on his game come showtime! Our wedding was easily a 14 hour day for him and he kept his energy and attentiveness up the entire time. He deserves every star given in this review. The day wouldn't have been the same without him as our DJ and MC. He did the sound and music for our outdoor ceremony, the MC-ing for the reception activities, the music to keep the dance floor full all evening, not to mention the lighting and effects that were used perfectly. Oh yeah, and his photo booth was a great time for guests. The additional little touches that he added throughout were a huge plus. And as the groom, he did whatever I asked him - even when my inebriated self asked him to play the entirety of "the Perculator". Sorry, Tommy. Hands down the best Wedding and Event DJ both sides of the Susquehanna!

Profile Picture User7029074, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews

We couldn't have asked for a better dj. Our venue coordinators dropped the ball big time and our dj was there to help us and support us throughout our entire wedding planning and most importantly, the day of. He was also so extremely helpful and even offered to help me ( the bride) with taking care of small details . I truly couldn't have asked for a better dj that I can now call a great friend and made the most special day that much better! Thank you!

Profile Picture Dana, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tommy was recently the DJ for our reception after a destination wedding. He was incredibly easy to work with, quick in responses via email (we planned this from out of state so we never met him until the day of), happy to discuss and answer any questions we had, and played exactly what we requested during the event. The set up and tear down was flawless (he did himself) and he happily made announcements for us and our guests. I would definitely recommend him for your wedding!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very creative ideas, very professional, and did everything we asked. Very understanding, flexible, and helpful. Will customize a song just for you and does a great job.

Profile Picture User6619872, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a wonderful time thanks to Tommy! Our wedding flowed so nicely and it could not have been better!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Unbelievable DJ! Tommy Gunn went above and beyond what we were expecting to make our wedding day perfect. He even helped lite the candles in the reception area after the ceremony. He kept everyone's attention and blew everyone away with an awesome light show and ability to get the crowd on the dance floor and keep them there. Everyone especially loved the Photo Booth too :) We got several compliments from our guests about what a great time they had and we know it had a lot to do with Thunder Kiss Entertainment!

Profile Picture User6509907, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception

Highly recommended entertainment company!!! Tommy helped us with so many things over about a year and a half of planning our wedding. His suggestions were always spot on and he treated us like we were his only clients.

Our wedding reception will easily be remembered as one the the best nights of our lives! Our guests couldn't have been happier and they wouldn't stop talking about how great of a time it was. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture User6518599, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Tommy is awesome! He provided us with a wide range of great music, and he was definitely a highlight to our evening. Nothing but compliments!

Profile Picture User6104593, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We recently used Tommy for our wedding ceremony and reception. He was beyond amazing. Everything went flawlessly from beginning to end. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews