Through the Glass Pictures Reviews

Through the Glass Pictures 1
  • Amber

Amber Truan 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Unforgetable Moments in Time

When we hired Through the Glass pictures, we hired the most; professional, detail oriented, pleasant to work with, stealthy team we could have found.
    They went above and beyond expectations with us.
    From the tiny details in the love story, to the major details in the wedding film, and everything we caught in between, this was HANDS DOWN the best decision we made for our wedding.
    I love the timing, and the placements of ALL the moments they caught on camera, from our dating story to the maid of honor toast/speech and all of it in between, and how it was put together, to match sequences, motions, actions and words... just truly amazing. a pure thoughtful piece of art.
    Affordable, Flexible, and the most Genuine couple you will meet in this chapter of your life.
    Thank you Tom and Tiana.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Through the Glass Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Amber!! You and Josh and going to have such an awesome marriage!
    We love you guys! 馃挏

Amanda Maltos 路 Married on 10/06/2018

100% Happy

Tiana and Tom couldn't have been more through, thoughtful, and efficient. Tiana was my most proactive vendor, I never once had to follow up on any question or detail.

The day of, they stayed until beginning through the end, capturing amazing footage.

We loved the way the videos turned out. They captured the fun moments, the romantic moments, and all of the good stuff in between.

I loved the way the video was delivered...I won't share more so it's a fun surprise!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Through the Glass Pictures's reply:

So so happy to hear this, Amanda!!
    Tom and I were just talking the other day about how we never had to make you or Anthony smile! You both had so much joy - it made our job so easy!

Tiana
  • Haley

Haley Christine 路 Married on 09/15/2018

I LOVE working with them! Excellent work!

I loved working with them for Adam & Allison's wedding! They are SO professional, talented, have such amazing quality films and do such an outstanding job! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Through the Glass Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Haley!! We LOVED working with you! Your photography style really made it easier for us!

Can't wait to work with you again!
    Tiana & Tom
  • Allison

Allison Hericks 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Can I give them 10 Stars?

Tiana and Tom win for the best, most reliable, most communicative vendors I had the pleasure of working with while I planned my wedding (and that's really saying something--I had some great vendors!). The whole process was amazing from start to finish--they promptly responded to my inquiry, told me they were available, and after chatting with them I knew they'd be a great fit for my husband and me. They just care SO much about doing a good job. It's amazing to see how much pride they take in their work--and it really shows in the final product.

To get started I filled out a questionnaire, had a phone call with them, and they kept me in the loop as the day approached as to what their plan was for the wedding. They showed up early, stayed late, and were an incredible joy to work with throughout the day. And once we got the finished product I knew I had made one of the best decisions of my life. First, I have beautifully shot footage of the day--a keepsake I'll always treasure. Second, they managed to put 10 hours of footage into a 4 minute and 3 minute video while still remaining true to the arc of the day. We received the videos right before Thanksgiving and we decided to debut them while our family was all together. Not a dry eye in the house! We're so happy to have these memories to show our children and grandchildren.

Tom and Tiana--I cannot thank you enough for being an amazing blessing on our wedding day. Next time someone in my social circle gets married, I will INSIST they use you :)

Sent on 12/09/2018

Through the Glass Pictures's reply:

Oh, my! Thank you so much for the kind words, Allison!!
    We loved being a part of your wedding - easily one of our favorites! We鈥檙e so glad to hear your family loved the films as well! :)

Tiana
  • Stephanie

Stephanie 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Love, love, LOVE!

To say that my husband and I were pleased with our video would be an understatement. While researching videographers online a couple of months before our wedding, I ran across Through the Glass and am so glad that I did. Tom and Tiana were over the top professional while getting ready for our big day. They arrived to each setting on time, and were prepared with everything so that I didn't have to worry before the ceremony. One of the most important factors that these two brought to light was being "in the moment" and not distracting from the emotion that comes with your wedding day. More than 75% of the time, I didn't even realize that they were there! They blended in so perfectly and surprised us with quality shots that we'll treasure forever. Initially, my husband and I were on the fence about hiring a videographer. We thought, "is it really worth it?" We couldn't have been more wrong. Through the Glass made us our own personal treasured film that we will show our friends, family, and children some day. We would recommend them 100 times over. The whole experience was top notch, and we are so thankful for their work! If you are unsure who to hire to capture your big day, take it from a perfectionist bride, you won't be disappointed with Through the Glass.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Through the Glass Pictures's reply:

Thank you so so much, Stephanie! We were so excited to be apart of your wedding day! It was definitely one of our favorites this season!!

Tiana and Tom

Jesse 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Loved working with Tom and Tianna! They did such an amazing job on our wedding video. They really took the time to get to know us and our style. Would definitely recommend them to anyone! Thanks again guys!!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Through the Glass Pictures 2

Through the Glass Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Jesse and Chandra! You two were so amazing work with! Your wedding was one of our favorites this season!!

Christopher 路 Married on 07/20/2018

We booked Tiana and Tom about 3 weeks before our wedding. To say they were responsive, flexible, and professional is an understatement. On the day we didn't notice they were there, yet they managed to capture every special moment. The video quality and editing was top notch. It brought tears to our eyes and captured a memory that we can share with our family for years to come. I would highly recommend Through The Glass Pictures to anyone!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Through the Glass Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Christopher!
    You and Colleen are such a kind couple! We loved being chosen to be a part of your wedding day!

Tom and Tiana

Alex 路 Married on 08/14/2015

For a friends wedding present i got Tom to do the video. Very professional. Went to the wedding rehearsals and agreed filming positions in advance to maximise the quality of shot but minimise disruption to the guests and couple. Very very pleased with the results.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Through the Glass Pictures's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Alex!
    We hope Anton will cherish his wedding video forever!