Three's A Crowd Reviews

6 | Grand Rapids, MI

6 Reviews for Three's A Crowd

My husband and I booked Three's A Crowd for our recent wedding reception. All I can say is, AMAZING! Scott was super easy to work with and he even accommodated my husband and maid of honor's interesting requests! The band totally rocked it out! The dance floor was packed from start to finish! I HIGHLY recommend Three's A Crowd to anyone looking for an amazing band for their wedding reception or any type of party. They book up quickly so get a hold of them ASAP!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Three's A Crowd's reply:

We are so glad you had a great time! Thanks again for choosing TAC to be a part of your big day! We had a blast :D
    - Sidney V. (vocals)

Mary · Married on 01/16/2016

Three's A Crowd played for our daughter's wedding reception and helped make the night a huge success. They are extremely talented and play music that everyone knows and loves, but they also go above and beyond. They met with the bride and groom before the wedding and reviewed everything that they wanted -- special dance songs, announcements, etc. The band provided MC services and kept the night moving. If we asked for a song that they don't play, they arranged to play the music selection (father/daughter dance, etc.). Our friends and family danced all night and the band was playing right up until we had to leave the venue! We could not recommend this group enough.

Sent on 01/28/2016
  • User2860661 · event on 09/29/2012

Three's a Crowd was a flexible and fun band to work with. They were very willing to work with us and delivered an awesome night with great music. I had several people ask me to bring them back for the following year, and I'm planning on it!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Laura · Married on 09/24/2011

Three's a Crowd made our wedding reception memorable and entertaining for us and for our guests. Our friends and family danced and sang along for hours, and everyone has told us that they've never had so much fun at a wedding reception before!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Three's A Crowd played at my wedding reception at the Goei Center. They were awesome! Not only did they play live music for the dancing part of the night, but they did all of the announcing. We met with Scott a few weeks before the wedding to go through the order of events and songs we wanted to use for the father/daughter dance, etc. For the wedding party entrance, they were able to play a different song for each pair that entered. They brought their own lights and backdrop and it looked really cool. They played a great range of songs: slow, fast, classic older songs and new popular songs so that everyone enjoyed it. We loved having them play at our wedding, they had such an exciting vibe and we received so many compliments from our guests. They played a HUGE role in making our wedding fun and memorable and I would definitely recommend them to anyone that is looking for a fun, live band to play at their wedding or special event.

Sent on 08/07/2015

3.5

I LOVED Three's A Crowd at my wedding. I would hire them again for future events. They really made the party fun.

Overall my wedding went perfect! They did a wonderful job and I have already handed out their contact info to other friends and family.

Sent on 11/08/2012