Three16 Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Matthew M. Getting married on 12/25/2023

Great photography team!

Caring, responsive, and great people!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth C. Married on 06/20/2022

Amazing photography team

We loved working with Jerrick and Alex! We started working with them pre pandemic and our March 2020 wedding was the first to cancel. They worked with us through 2022 and helped us feel at ease through the planning process. We could tell that Jerrick's team is extremely professional and experienced! Jerrick made sure we went through scenarios and questions that we didn't even know we needed to think about.

As a bonus Jerrick is super fun to work with, and Alex knows all the great shots. Jerrick spent 3 hours with us going in detail over the day of itinerary and offering suggestions on improving. We could tell they genuinely care about us having the best day of our lives and are personally invested in it! It's not just a business to them.

Highly recommend getting the PhotoBooth option. Our guests had a ton of fun doing that.
    Mary M. Married on 06/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience, highly recommend them!

Our son and daughter-in-law used Three 16 Photography for their wedding in June. We were very impressed with them.
    Directly following the wedding, they were so organized getting the photos done quickly at the church so that everyone could get to reception in a timely manner so the celebration could begin. They not only called out the group that they wanted to photograph, they had a list of all the names in the group so that no one was forgotten. We have seen the sneak peek photos and are very impressed with them.
    A very good choice indeed.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan W. Married on 06/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They were the photographers and videographers at my wedding

My wide and I are so grateful we chose Three16 Photography as our photographers/videographers for our wedding at the Brea Community Center in Brea. They were professional, organized, and friendly. Not only that but the quality of our photos and video were superb. I highly recommend you book them to capture the memories of your next event!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 06/11/2022

Highly Recommend

Three16Photography is incredibly professional, high quality, and a super fun team to work with. My husband and I booked them for photography and video for our wedding at the Brea Community Center in Brea, CA. They walked with us step by step leading up to the big day, and helped us create amazing lasting memories. Would recommend anyone wanting high quality work for photo/video! We would definitely use them again.
    Diana Married on 03/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful engagement and wedding photos

Alex, Meghan, David, Tim did such a wonderful job with our wedding from start to finish! From the beginning, Alex did a great job at reducing the stress that comes with wedding planning by making us feel comfortable during each meeting. He was on time and professional during the wedding and was flexible with our requests. He helped us create a list of "must have" photos which made it easy to get every picture! The end result was visually stunning. We are very satisfied with all the photos/videos we have received. Our guests also really enjoyed our photo booth staffed by Bryan!
    Katherine C. Married on 11/26/2021

Absolutely Memorable and Beautiful

I am so thankful for Jerrick and Alex! They are amazing, professional photographers! Couldn't ask for a better photographer for our wedding. They captured such beautiful candid shots. They made it feel like we were not always posing, they were funny and got us to relax and be ourselves. They helped us with wedding time-line plans so we can socialize and actually have fun during our wedding. Highly recommend them for your wedding!
  • F
    Fares A. Married on 11/26/2021

Amazingly Beautiful

There is no better choice than Three16 Photography. My wedding was in Coyote Hills Golf Course in Fullerton. Jerrick and Alex are Amazing artists. They made the photo shoot easy and fun. They even went out of their way and helped with the wedding plan.
  • Jessica
    Jessica A. Married on 11/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful photos & great team!

We loved working with Jerrick, Carsten and the Three16 photography team! Carsten made us feel so special and at easy our whole wedding day and caught special candid moments. Can't recommend them enough!
    Nathan L. Married on 11/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience and beautiful photos

Jerrick, Carsten, Meghan, and the whole team at Three16 was awesome to work with. From beginning to end they made us feel really comfortable and the pictures turned out beautiful. We got married at Mariner's Church in Irvine, CA, and Carsten and Meghan did a great job of capturing the beauty of the campus and our wedding. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!
    Alison T. Married on 10/08/2021

Amazing Pictures

Shot the Santoyo wedding for us in August! Extremely professional and the pictures captured how beautiful the day was.
    Emily B. Married on 08/07/2021

Look No Further

Thank you Three16 Photography for a day to remember, we are so lucky to have had you at the wedding! From the ceremony in Beverly Hills to the reception in Glendale, Jerrick and his team knew exactly when and where to make magical moments transcend into the photos. Witnessing the team’s interaction with both the newly weds and guests, I can attest for their attention to detail, enthusiasm, and upmost care for perfection. Not only is this a talented team, but they are so personable, they will feel like family!
  • Michael
    Michael T. Married on 07/31/2021

Wow!! Fantastic team

I was recently a groomsman in my sister’s wedding at the Brandview Ballroom in Glendale, CA. The crew at Three16 Photography were awesome to work with. They helped keep things moving according to planned and were very nice and accommodating to the bridal party’s needs. They captured all of the key moments of the day and the photos were stunning. Will highly recommend for any future events.
  • Kyrie
    Kyrie G. Married on 06/25/2021

Three16 was amazing!

Jerrick and his team were amazing at our wedding on June 25th, 2021 at The Clubhouse at Anaheim Hills! They helped the wedding run smoothly and captured the most amazing photos. Having a covid wedding was challenging but Jerrick and Alex were so incredible throughout the whole process and always made sure we were in the loop with all the changes. They did our engagement photos, our wedding photos, videography, and our photobooth. I loved that they had everything in 1 company. They were extremely quick with all correspondence and returning calls or emails. The whole team felt like family and I was so happy to have them apart of the big day. Jerrick was very knowledgeable about different companies such as Dj's, venues, flower companies. My husband and I were so greatful for the assistance. All their suggestions were very helpful and we even booked our DJ based off his recommendation. I couldn't have asked for a better team to capture our wedding memories! I highly recommended using Three16 Photography for all your photo needs!
    Megan B. Married on 12/04/2020

Best photography team!

Perfection. That is the best word to describe my experience with Jerrick and Alex. As a couple who had to deal with the craziness of a COVID wedding, Alex and Jerrick were there for us through and through. They kept the process fun and enjoyable and OF COURSE the photos are gorgeous! They made the group photos quick, efficient and fun. Thank you so incredibly much for everything. We can’t wait to use you guys for our next event or family portrait, as well as recommend your team to all of our family and friends. Thank you Jerrick and Alex!!
    Rachel L. Married on 10/30/2020

Fun and Professional

I heard about three16 Photography from my best friend, after researching other company’s I felt like Three16 Photography was the best choice to capture our wedding day at The Fifth located in Anaheim, CA

Jerrick and Alex were both very responsive and helpful while making the right choices on picking the right package for our wedding.

Jerrick was also very helpful and offered me the best advice while planning a wedding especially during covid. Which I took and it made planning less stressful for me.

They make taking photos FUN and still keep it professional. We will definitely be using Three16 Photography too capture all other special moments in our marriage.
    Jessica Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best experience with the best photographers!!!

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! Jerrick and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with from our initial consultation to our engagement shoot to the big day! He captured everything I could ever hope for in these stunning photographs! Our pictures were a huge deal because we opted out of a videographer. Jerrick and team truly delivered to my high expectations and them some! Three16 Photography really goes above and beyond! Very responsive, professional and met our unexpected needs through a pandemic. I cannot say enough good things about Three16 Photography and I cannot wait to work with them through more life events or by referring them to friends and family, which I already have!
  • Linh
    Linh M. Married on 09/19/2020

Perfect shots!

My husband and I are so glad we chose Three16 Photography for our wedding this past September.  Jerrick, the owner and lead photographer was awesome to work with.  Photography is one of the vendors that we didn't mind paying a little more for memories that we will treasure for a lifetime.

Even our bridal party, really liked our photographer because he was so fun and upbeat.  We aren't pros in front of the camera but, Jerrick took some amazing shots on our big day. He seemed to know all the perfect locations to take photos at our venue, The Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort.

We had a traditional Vietnamese/Chinese wedding which included two tea ceremonies, church ceremony and reception.  Jerrick was with us for the whole 10 hours capturing every detail.  Fast forward 6 weeks post wedding, we received notification that our photos were ready.  That's excellent work because it usually takes much longer.

Joseph S. Married on 08/22/2020

Beyond 5 stars!

We are so happy we chose Three16 for our wedding photography. Jerrick was a pleasure to work with, the pricing was very reasonable and our photos are beautiful!
    Robert Married on 08/22/2020

Highly recommend!

Jerrick and his team photographed my daughter and son-in-law’s wedding and we were very happy! Jerrick was a pleasure to work with and he was very affordable! Highly recommend him for your future events!
    Jill Married on 08/22/2020

Would hire again!

Very happy we went with Three16 Photography for my daughter’s wedding! Jerrick was a pleasure to work with, very affordable, always responsive and on time for the big day! I would highly recommend him and his team!
    Linh C. Married on 05/30/2020

Bride and Groom

My husband and I are so glad that we chose Three16 Photography for our wedding this past September.  Jerrick, the owner and lead photographer was awesome to work with.  Photography is one of the vendors that we didn't mind paying a little more for a lifetime memories.

Long story short, Jerrick worked with us for our second engagement photo session.  From that moment, we knew he would be the perfect fit for our wedding.  He knows how to make you laugh during the session so you're more relaxed.  We enjoyed his friendly and easy going personality.  Even our bridal party, really liked our photographer because he was so fun and upbeat.  We aren't pros in front of the camera but, Jerrick took some amazing shots on our big day.

Fast forward 6 weeks post wedding, we received notification that our photos were ready.  That's excellent work because it usually takes much longer. We loved all of our proofs so far and can't seem to narrow down the photos we want for our wedding album.  Big thanks to Jerrick and his assistant!  From the newlyweds.
    Tamiko W. Married on 11/03/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome experience with a photography team

My best friend got married this past November at Peltzer Winery in Temecula and used Three16 as their photography team. Jerrick and his assistant were extremely professional but also very personable and made it super easy to feel comfortable around the cameras. They were innovative with their poses and visions for the photos, polite, fun and never lost sight of the focus of the day, the bride and groom and capturing all of their special moments throughout the day. Jerrick was also very mindful of anyone with any physical limitations and was creative in working around anything that may have limited a less experienced photographer. I’m so glad my best friend chose Three16 Photography to capture their wedding day. The pictures she has received back are absolutely stunning. Thanks Jerrick and team!!
    David C. Married on 11/03/2019

Professional and amazing!

What can I say? Three16 photography made my wedding day more than I could have ever imagined! They captured every moment of our special day and did it as professionally as I could have asked for. I would recommend them to ANYONE that has a wedding. Beautiful memories captured perfectly, and a professional, fun, and very involved crew. Could not have asked for more!! Thanks again Three16, I couldn't have asked for anything better!
    Louis C. Married on 11/03/2019

Professionalism and creativity

These guys know their stuff ! My cousin David And Dani has their wedding at Pelzter Winery in Temecula this past fall. As a groomsman I got to witness first hand the pre wedding moments. Three16 was very professional and creative. They had many suggestions for our photos and made it real easy to smile for the camera . They captured some great moments for our family , HIGHLY recommend
illustration stars