Three Wishes Travel Reviews

3 | Cypress, TX

3 Reviews for Three Wishes Travel

• F

Marlissa · Married on 09/20/2014

Amy is super friendly and very flexible! We loved our honeymoon location and thank you for all your help!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Amy did an amazing job helping us plan our honeymoon in Bora Bora! My husband and I have never really traveled and didn't really know what to expect or where to start. She told us everything we needed to know, was able to answer all of our questions, and gave us some great tips on ways to save money while on the trip. She did everything for us, we never had to lift a finger and we ended up with a great deal on an amazing five star resort. Overall she was very easy to work with and knowledgeable. She always answered emails and phones calls very quickly and was very flexible when we needed to meet with her. We would definitely recommend Amy to our friends and family and will be using her for future travels!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Jenna · Married on 05/20/2011

Three Wishes Travel is absolutely the way to go when planning your honeymoon. Amy is AMAZING and works to make sure your honeymoon is perfectly you! I researched and researched on my own different honeymoon destinations and felt like my head was spinning. I finally decided to try a travel agent and and was so glad I did. Amy talked with me and my husband to help us find the right location for us. She compared different destinations for us and steered us to the best location for our money. We decided on Jamaica and she took it from there! It was the easiest part in planning our wedding. She set everything up for us and all we had to do was get on the plane and have a fabulous time. I highly recommend Three Wishes Travel and will absolutely use her services again. After all the wedding planning you will be so grateful to have her design your perfect and relaxing honeymoon!

Sent on 08/01/2013