Three Sheets to the Wind Reviews

Three Sheets to the Wind 2
Three Sheets to the Wind 3
Three Sheets to the Wind 4
Three Sheets to the Wind 5

Three Sheets to the Wind is worth every penny. Topper Dandy (Jack) is their point of contact and and will MC your event. He is great and made the whole process easy a pie. They learned our first dance song free of charge and knocked it out of the park. They even got my mom dancing on her own -- and that lady does NOT dance. They created a great atmosphere and made our reception a night to remember. Guests continue to comment on how great they were and how great the music was. BOOK THEM.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Randy · Married on 07/13/2013

3 Sheets to the Wind were awesome at our wedding. They were very entertaining, not too loud, and all the guests dancing. They were very flexible with their set length and with their setlist.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Sarah · event on: 06/13/2013

Three Sheets to the Wind is amazing, and I can not recommend this band enough! As an event coordinator, Three Sheets is the best band you could ask for... they're accommodating and have great energy, they play songs that will get everyone dancing, and they appeal to all age groups. I recommend this band to all of my event hosts and brides, and enjoy them so much that I go see them locally whenever I can!

I recently coordinated for Three Sheets to play at an event for our members, and we have never received such glowing feedback. Everyone was on the dance floor nonstop, and the concensus was that the band was the highlight of the night. I have seen countless bands in my line of work, and can honestly say that when the time comes for me to get married, I wouldnt want anyone else to play my reception.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Morgan · Married on 05/25/2013

Booking Three Sheets to play our wedding was the second thing we did, after booking the venue. If you want them, book well in advance. If their rates are higher than what you were going to spend on a band, skimp elsewhere. Your reception will have a packed dancefloor and your guests will enjoy music that literally appeals to everyone. They are so friendly, professional, timely and sound fantastic. It's also very cool that they will learn any song you want. They kept our reception going smooth sailing til the end of the night! Guests from all walks of life are still raving about them. Thank you Three Sheets to the Wind!

Sent on 07/03/2013
  • User3195815 · 2+ years ago

I had a wonderful experience working with Topper in the lead-up to the wedding event itself. He's extremely responsive, accommodating and informative. On the wedding day, Topper was an outstanding MC'er too. The music itself was absolutely fantastic - the genres of music they play appeal to everyone - your parents, your friends, the 30 year old frat stars, your 21 year old hipster cousin from LA, even your great aunt Marge. Their execution is fun, flawless and - not to be overlooked - their audio guy is exceptional too. Your guests will have an amazing time, everyone who interacts with them (your coordinator, your mother-in-law, etc.) will have a positive experience. 100% emphatic recommendation.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Jeannie · Married on 02/01/2013

I couldn't have asked for a more cooperative and wonderful band. They made my wedding feel so personal and special by learning two songs specifically for my first dance and father/daughter dance. They are talented, entertaining and definitely the life of the party. I would book them over and over again!!

Sent on 02/11/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 01/26/2013

It may sound like hyperbole, but Three Sheets to the Wind made our wedding reception what it was -- amazingly fun for everyone involved. We knew we were in for a treat, but they superseded our every expectation. The guys managed to straddle the line between a wild, fun, hilarious group of musicians that enlivened the atmosphere and got the crowd dancing and a responsible, punctual, cordial vendor of services that made it a pleasure to do business. Not to mention that they don't just look the part and sing the songs -- their musicality is top-notch! We have already said we want them for our anniversary party.

Sent on 01/30/2013

Ali · Married on 09/15/2012

3 Sheets is the epitome of a dream wedding vendor!! I would give them 6 stars if I could! I can't say enough positive things about working with them. From the beginning when we booked them they were always flexible, responsive, and listened to what we wanted. They learned a new song, at no extra charge, for our first dance and it was one of the highlights of the night for sure. They were never difficult or picky about what was needed from their end. They make it a point to be a fun-loving group of talented guys who simply want to give your guests an unforgettable night. After our wedding my aunt said, "After tonight, I realized that the only thing you need in order to have a fun wedding is an amazing band." Book them if you want the dance floor filled all night long. We can't thank them enough!

Sent on 10/26/2012

The only thing better than the tunes was how cool these guys are! A pleasure to work with and amazing at 'playing to the crowd', my wife was actually forced to concede that I had made a good decision which was quite rare during the wedding planning process. A performance of "Doctor My Eyes" that would make Jackson Browne himself weep...I highly recommend this band!

Natalie · Married on 07/07/2012

Three Sheets did a phenomenal job playing at our wedding after-party. Even though my feet hurt, I could not stop dancing! This group has amazing energy, perfect sound, and an incredible set list. Our friends and family are STILL raving about this band, months later. Highly recommend!

Julz · Married on 06/16/2012

I absolutely loved working with 3 Sheets to the Wind! They were incredibly fun and made the wedding! All my friends and my family's friends were talking about was the band. They played amazing music and did a great job of keeping the party going! I would use them again in a hear beat!

Sent on 10/24/2012

If you really want to make it a perfect day, you need to hire this band right now. With out a doubt, best decision we made.

Leilani · Married on 09/03/2011

This band rocks our world!!! They were incredibly easy to work with, highly professional and as a professional musician myself, I can vouch for their mad skills and engaging stage presence. We were thrilled and honored to have had them at our reception. Hire them. You and your guests will have the time of your life :)

Sent on 11/23/2012

Josh · Married on 04/30/2011

Three Sheets made the party for us! We were looking to host a celebration of the day, our families and friends who led us to that day and to each other. We wanted a fun time, light and not too stuffy and Three Sheets was perfect! They offered to learn any song for our first dance and even played some beautiful music for us during the ceremony for the prelude and recessional. The following party was great and the band interacted with us and our guests making for a great time by all!

The planning process was crisp, the band was on-time and prepared and packed up quickly to allow the space to be cleaned to close out the rental.

I would recommend them to anyone who's looking for a fun, light and celebratory reception!

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2011

EVERYONE was dancing! I work in the restaurant industry and our wedding of 200 was an eclectic mix of grandparents and older family mixed with young 24 year old tattooed folks with nose rings and EVERYONE DANCED!

Three Sheets is fun, energetic, great at reading the crowd and getting people on their feet.

The guys were very professional. Punctual on the day of, and very communicative leading up to the day. Would highly recommend!

Lacy · Married on 10/09/2010

Jack and the guys made our wedding better than we could have EVER imagined. They were professional, kind and put on one heck of a show! Our wedding would not have been as much fun and as memorable without these guys. People to this day still ask me who the band was and comment on the variety of the music they played and the energy they brought to the room. They amped things up when they needed to be and kept things mellow when they needed to be - all around the most perfect wedding band ever! Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 10/29/2012