Three BunchPalms Productions Reviews

2 | Palm Springs, CA

2 Reviews for Three BunchPalms Productions

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2017

Tom and I connected instantly the first time we talked - being from LA planning a wedding in Palm Desert - Tom was remarkable! He called, texted, emailed, and kept everything organized, always. (Even when I was confused AND confusing! ha!)
    Tom took a few Pinterest ideas I sent him, and turned it into a magical and more than perfect theme throughout our entire wedding. Our bridal party, and guests, could not stop talking about how gorgeous our flowers were. We had a rustic theme with succulents, sunflowers, ranunculus, and more! It was absolutely beautiful! Thanks Tom!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Three BunchPalms Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with and I so appreciate all your direction and collaboration with us. Our goal is to take a brides vision and make it a reality without any stress or worry, no matter how uncertain they can be. Our pleasure to be part of an important day.

Donna · Married on 12/28/2016

Tom is incredible ...the flowers he did for our daughters wedding were amazing. He delivered beyond our expectations. It truly looked like a fairytale wedding. His team did all the set up and strike. There is no doubt he and his crew are a 10/10!!!!

Sent on 03/24/2017