Thoughtful Weddings Reviews

Thoughtful Weddings 6
Thoughtful Weddings 7

Jessica Falice · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Officiant

Rovan was great! The ceremony was beautiful and everything we could have hoped for. Everyone was talking about how personal he made the ceremony and how unique it was. Rovan was on top of everything throughout the planning process which is extremely helpful when you have so many different things to remember. He led our rehearsal and came early the day of to ensure everything was just right. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Natalie Kochesfahani · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful vendor!

Simply put, I highly recommend Rovan and Thoughtful Weddings for your wedding ceremony! Rovan really takes the time to meet his couples and curate a wedding ceremony that actually tells the story of the bride and groom. He also will give you access to the ceremony text in advance, so that you can collaborate with him. Rovan makes the ceremony every combination of funny, happy, light-hearted and serious; he also engaged the audience, which was well appreciated. We were married 2 months ago, and our wedding guests still comment on how lovely our ceremony was! Finally, as a bride, communication with vendors is so important - Rovan would always reply promptly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Sean

Sean Martin · Married on 05/31/2019

Beautiful and Professional Wedding Ceremony

Rovan did a wonderful job officiating our wedding ceremony. He has an extremely professional approach that makes everything simple and stress free while providing a ceremony that was beautiful, had a personal touch, and was exactly what we were looking for. Following the reception we had guests commenting to us all night about how lovely the ceremony was and how much they enjoyed listening to Rovan speak. I would definitely recommend Rovan to anyone who is looking for a simple yet beautiful ceremony that is totally stress free.

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Francesca

Francesca Gardner · Married on 05/18/2019

A Must Have

Rovan was a top notch professional. He got to know us and our story and was able to compose a very personalized ceremony much different than the usual “Love is patient love is kind....” All our guests commented at how they enjoyed hearing our story. He was very responsive via email and phone throughout the entire planning process as well as very receptive to any changes we requested. He also expertly ran our rehearsal; he was puntional and very detailed on explaining how the ceremony would go. The day of our wedding he was early and spoke with all my vendors so that our ceremony would run smoothly which it did! I highly recommend Thoughtful Weddings/Rovan he made our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Thoughtful Weddings 8
    Thoughtful Weddings 9

Daniel · Married on 05/11/2019

Best officiant there is!!!

Rovan met with my wife & I to learn about our story as a couple and wrote a personalized ceremony. He made our day perfect and was amazing from start to finish. If you're looking for an officiant -- hire Rovan!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Ashley Strickland · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful and personal wedding ceremony

Rev. Rovan officiated my husband and my wedding in April of 2019, and he was an absolute pleasure to work with. To begin with, he was always quick to respond to us and clearly explained himself when necessary. He made it a point to meet with us 2 months before the wedding in order to write a personalized ceremony. He asked us what we wanted, and did his best to accommodate our requests, and even insisted that we were involved and contributed to the final script. Rev. Rovan was also able to tactfully create a ceremony that incorporated some religious aspects in order to please our families, while still limiting it enough that our friends were not uncomfortable or overwhelmed. His experience especially showed, in his patience and understanding when dealing with our easily distracted families, as well as handling a very confusing and hectic day-of schedule. Rev. Rovan definitely helped to make our day special and unique to us, and we are truly grateful.
    - Ashley and Kevin

Thoughtful Weddings 13
    Thoughtful Weddings 14
  • Y

Yessica · Married on 03/31/2019

........abc and t and I s cross

.....

Abc and ts and I s crossed.

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Kate

Kate Santiago-Howard · Married on 09/21/2018

Wonderful!

Rovan was an amazing generous thoughtful and essential component of our wedding. From beginning to end he really worked hard to make this day everything we had hoped for. He took so much time and care writing our wedding ceremony and helping us craft a beautiful memory we will be able to remember and cherish forever. We got numerous comments that our ceremony was one of the most beautiful ceremonies people had been to and a major part of that was Rovan and his expertise. We cannot say thank you enough!!!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Thoughtful Weddings 15
    Thoughtful Weddings 16
    Thoughtful Weddings 17
    Thoughtful Weddings 18
    Thoughtful Weddings 19
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful officiant comes highly recommended!

We had such a wonderful ceremony planned and written by Rovan! He truly got to know us and personalized every last detail to make it something special. Rovan is patient, flexible, understanding of any wish, and truly a great person to work with. We have the most amazing memories from our special day and would recommend him to anyone looking!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Thoughtful Weddings 20
    Thoughtful Weddings 21
    Thoughtful Weddings 22

Rebekah · Married on 08/26/2018

Rovan from the beginning was a wonderful person to work with. He took the time to get to know my husband and myself to make our service as fabulous as it could be. We got so many compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was and how personal and welcoming it felt. Our day was one of a kind thanks to Rovan! Definitely would highly recommend him to make everyone's day special

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Thoughtful Weddings 23
    Thoughtful Weddings 24
    Thoughtful Weddings 25
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

Rovan was Professional and a Joy

My husband and I were very picky about our officiant when my husband’s rabbi couldn’t preform the ceremony. Thankfully Rovan was such a great choice! He was quick with our draft after our pre-planning meeting and took all our changes to heart. We were very confident the day of that we would have the quick, thoughtful, sometimes funny, and cry-inducing ceremony that we had dreamed of!

Photos by Lauren Nievod Photography

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Thoughtful Weddings 26
    Thoughtful Weddings 27

May · Married on 05/12/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Rovan for our wedding! He has such an easy going and comforting demeanor that I knew very quickly after our first meeting that he was going to be our officiant. We wanted a very secular ceremony and Rovan understood completely without any judgement. He patiently listened to our story and crafted a beautiful ceremony that truly represented the both of us. Our guests loved Rovan and told us many times that day how great he was! I am so incredibly happy that we hired Rovan and would recommend him to anyone getting married!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Thoughtful Weddings 28
    Thoughtful Weddings 29

Sarah · Married on 03/25/2018

Our wedding ceremony would not have been half as nicely done, had it not been for Rovan's thoughtful touches. I've been to many weddings, and I knew exactly what I DIDNT want our ceremony to look like - an officiant who mispronounced names, recited the same tired lines as everyone else's wedding, a very unpersonalized and generic ceremony. Rovan met with us for over an hour and he asked us many questions about how we met, what was important to us, what was our vision for the day. He took all of that and produced a draft document of the ceremony that we were able to edit and give feedback on, to truly make it ours. Its worth noting, that we made very few edits. :) I can't tell you the number of people that have specifically complimented us on our ceremony and how special and unique it was. It told our story, which was a fabulous way of making everyone in the room feel like they were part of our story moving forward. It was a beautiful, meaningful ceremony! Rovan was a pleasure to work with and is such a kind man. I would very much recommend you do yourself (and your guests who have to sit through your ceremony) a favor and allow Rovan to construct the perfect, tailored ceremony.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Kendall · Married on 11/25/2017

Choose Rovan! He met with us multiple times to make sure he truly understood who we are, where we came from, how we worked as a couple, how we met, how we fell in love, and so many other details about us and he used it all to hand craft a beautiful ceremony. This ceremony was the most beautiful, well-written, personalized ceremony and we are so lucky Rovan took the time to create it for us. He edited our vows for us, supplied so many different reading options. He also created the perfect ceremony that included all members of our audience from incredibly catholic to entirely non-religious. He is the type of person you want to be friends with and have mentor you. He is so wise and fun and talented. He does such a good job that when all is said and done, you feel as though the price you paid is not enough and he deserves more. Truly amazing. The epitome of a deserving 5 star officiant. I know how hard it is to choose someone based on reviews, but Rovan is the one, trust me.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Erin · Married on 11/11/2017

I 100% recommend Rev. Rovan! He went out of his way to make our ceremony personal, fun, and perfect for us. I couldn't have asked for anyone better! He was professional, kind, funny, responsive, prompt, and flexible. He truly care about his clients and it shows!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Beth · Married on 11/03/2017

My husband and I were married on November 3, 2017 and our ceremony was everything we ever dreamed thanks to Rev Rovan! Working with him was never short of laughs, but he also made our ceremony into one that not only we, but every one of our guests will never forget. He made the process so easy and delivered the most perfect ceremony. On top of that, he gave us guidance and insight when we needed it. He really goes above and beyond for his couples and knows what a wedding truly is about-LOVE. After waiting so long to finally marry my best friend I could not have wished for anything other than what Rev. Rovan delivered. I would recommend him to any other bride/groom 110%!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Thoughtful Weddings 30
    Thoughtful Weddings 31
    Thoughtful Weddings 32

Meg · Married on 10/21/2017

Rovan was absolutely astounding to work with! He gathered all of the small details of how we met, and in just a few days, had a drafted ceremony. We felt as though we had full control of the ceremony; it was so well-written. He stayed within our time limits - even after taking his advice on adding a few readings to keep it interesting - and everything went according to plan. Rovan is the calm persona you'll want and need on your wedding day! Everyone at our wedding commented on how flawless and emotional the ceremony was - at one point, there wasn't a dry eye in the house!

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • MrsJRod

Maribel · Married on 10/08/2017

Rovan is hands down the most professional, kind, caring, and loving officiant we have been given the opportunity to meet. Rovan officiated our wedding on October 8th at Chase Court but our experience began with him back in June. Rovan took the time to really get to know my Husband and I as individuals and as a couple. He listened to stories about our families, how we met, and the life we live together. He learned about our beliefs and what we wanted in our ceremony. He then proceeded to write the most heartfelt ceremony that truly captured our relationship. Our guests commented that they felt our ceremony wasn't cookie cutter and that it was a true reflection of us. Thank you Rovan for making our wedding day a day we will never forget. Thank you for helping to make these memories.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Catherine · Married on 10/07/2017

Rovan was the glue that held our rehearsal and ceremony together. My husband and I had a very discombobulated wedding coordinator and Rovan really helped take the lead and give us peace of mind. And of course, he wrote a beautiful ceremony that was so personal, we had multiple people ask for his information that plan on getting married in the next year or so. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Dawn · Married on 08/05/2017

Rovan was very personable, and took his time to have an extensive meeting with us leading up to the wedding to ensure he conveyed everything we wanted during our ceremony. He even wanted to get to know us personally to make sure everything was uniquely for us. He responded very quickly, as he had a draft of our ceremony only a day or two after we initially met with him. He provided an extensive list of readings for us, and was accommodating when we wanted to have two family members read those parts of the ceremony. He attended our rehearsal and ensured that everything was under control and would go smoothly. He also took care of our wedding certificate. We are very happy that we chose Rovan!

Sent on 08/05/2018
    Thoughtful Weddings 33
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/04/2017

Rovan helped us craft a ceremony that captured the feel of our relationship. Friends and family all commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and were all amazed at the personal touches.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Tara · Married on 05/28/2017

Rovan was an excellent Officiant. Before choosing Rovan, we were able to have a long phone conversation to get to know him and make sure he was right for us. He met us close to our home so we could tell our story on how we met, and he was very timely with delivering the vows, readings, etc. He was unable to go to our rehearsal due to another wedding obligation, but he set up another time with us and visited us at our house instead with our families and we did our rehearsals there (very flexible). During the wedding, I was crying and he offered me a tissue and I thought that was so sweet. Rovan was a wonderful officiant, and I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Rovan for being a BIG part of our special day!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Melanie · Married on 05/20/2017

I can't recommend Rovan highly enough! He truly made our wedding ceremony something special.
    From the first time I reached out to Rovan, to the day of our wedding, I found him to be extremely professional, responsive, open-minded, and caring. Rovan struck the perfect balance between offering suggestions for the wedding ceremony and being open to our ideas. In one of our first email exchanges Rovan told he created weddings that were meaningful but not cheesy "you deserve better!" He held true to that promise!!
    I was very anxious about planning the ceremony, and Rovan's warm personality combined with his approach to planning completely put me at ease! I appreciated the fact that Rovan was willing to include as much or as little religious references in the ceremony as we wanted. He took the time to meet with us before the wedding and sincerely got to know me and my fiance in a way that allowed him to write a very meaningful ceremony script. Rovan gave us the opportunity to review and modify that script which allowed me to feel confident that the ceremony would go exactly as I wanted (and it did!) He facilitated a very smooth rehearsal the night before the wedding. After the wedding multiple friends and family commented on what a beautiful ceremony it was and specifically said "What a great officiant!!" My father was blown away when I told him that we had found Thoughtful Weddings online. His exact response was "You're kidding me! I thought you guys knew him for years!"

Sent on 06/05/2017

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

Rovan Wernsdorfer officiated our wedding in May 2017 at the Legg Mason Tower. He was outstanding--which is an understatement. We met with him last winter and found him to be very personable and genuine. After chatting with him for a few minutes, we already felt like we were friends. His priority was to put together a ceremony that truly reflected us. After getting an idea of who we were, our interests, how we met, and our relationship, he put together a draft ceremony that we were able to edit and really make our own. There were no surprises--we knew exactly what was going to be said. We could tell he truly had our best interests at heart. We wanted an "unplugged" ceremony so that our photographers could capture the best pictures and he took that seriously by making an announcement to our guests. He suggested a hand fasting ceremony which we used, along with some ribbon from my late grandmother's sewing basket. We received so many compliments about how personal and unique they found our ceremony. We absolutely loved our ceremony and we are so grateful to Rovan!

Sent on 07/19/2017