Thomas's Catering Reviews

73 | Westland, MI

73 Reviews for Thomas's Catering

Leslie · Married on 11/17/2018

10/10 would use again

When I first met with Melissa, I was at the peak of my craving stage in pregnancy. I asked about random and weird items that weren’t on their menu and I was told that without x, y wouldn’t work. But being pregnant and stubborn I said “I don’t care.” And they made it work. The food and service and how personable she was were all amazing. So much so that when I didn’t see Melissa there for the first chunk of wedding, I was disappointed. Only to have my face brighten up when I saw her later on. Everybody loved the food. Next time I need catering, I’ll absolutely call Thomas’s again!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Josette · Married on 09/30/2017

People are still talking about the food a month later!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Lorrie · Married on 07/09/2017

Josh and his team are amazing. I own an event company and felt some pressure to impress when I recently hosted my own event. Thomas catering did not disappoint, the food was delicious and the service was perfection. They not only met my expectations but exceeded them.
    My guests were raving about the food and wonderful service, many asked for a business card for my caterer. Thank you Thomas catering, you made me a fan for life.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Pamela · event on 12/13/2016

I can't say enough about Thomas's Catering. I have used them for years and they just continue to get better and better. From the moment you call the office to discuss the event, until the time that your event is cleaned up it is FIRST CLASS!

Do yourself and your company a favor call Thomas's Catering

Sent on 12/13/2016

Michele · event on 11/30/2016

Thomas's catered our holiday luncheon and the entire team could not have been more impressed. The food, service and professionalism were top notch. They were flexible with our menu and time frame (as we made a minor update at the last minute). We recieved so many compliments from our team members and their families as to how excellent the food was. My husband actually asked where it was from and if there was a restaurant we could visit because it was so good. We will most certainly use Thomas's again in the future. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Cody · Married on 09/02/2016

Thomas's catering was fantastic. The food was delicious and throughout the whole evening the staff was extremely professional. There was even an incident with our cake (not provided by Thomas's catering) and the staff was able to fix it and save the day. This was something that wasn't their problem but they still stepped up and saved the day. I highly recommend using Thomas's catering for your event.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Patty · event on 08/27/2016

The food was delicious. Guest after guest commented on how good the food was. Everyone loved the mashed potatoes. People had seconds and thirds!
    The servers were professional, friendly, efficient, cleanly and courteous. It was a pleasure working with them. We liked the extra touch of decorating the food table to match our theme.
    I really appreciate how you are among the few facilities that do not charge gratuity upfront. The definition of gratuity is quite the opposite!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Thomas's Catering's reply:

Patty -
    Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback! We loved having you as a client and are thrilled you and all the guests enjoyed our food and services! We look forward to working with you again in the future should another event pop up! Until then, take care and thank you again for putting your trust in us and taking the time to let us know your thoughts!
    The Thomas's Catering Team!
  • User6870932 · event on 06/12/2016

The service, the food preparation and quality, and staff were wonderful. They made my event hassle and worry free. We were able to sit back and totally enjoy our party. I highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Mary · event on 04/24/2016

It was a great experience to have Thomas's cater our kids' bridal shower! They were awesome! We had a few special needs and ideas in mind, and Melissa was very flexible, thorough, and accommodating to us. The wait staff were discrete and on top of everything that needed tending to, while being pleasant throughout the entire event. Already booked Thomas's Catering for another family event and would highly recommend them to others!
    Mary Halewicz & Barb Lindlbauer
    Canton, MI

Sent on 05/21/2016

Liz · Married on 02/06/2016

We absolutely loved everything about working with Thomas's Catering! The food was delicious, the team was helpful and attentive to our needs. They even helped take down the event more than we anticipated. They really went above and beyond!

Sent on 02/18/2016

kellye · Married on 01/17/2016

Food was amazing-everyone raved about it. Company very easy to work with and promised as delivered. Would use again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Karen · event on 12/21/2015

The team I worked with at Thomas's were AWESOME. I had the responsibility of securing a caterer for our holiday celebration. We had a estimated 450 people to attend and I did not know the area well enough to know a good caterer. I saw some reviews for Thomas's and called. I spoke with Melissa T. and she helped ease my concerns. She also suggested that I try stopping by their diner. We took her up on that suggestion and the food "love affair" began. (smile) Everything was great. Danielle and her team were prompt, professional, kind and courteous. Our team members had nothing but positive comments as well as our management staff. THANK YOU!!! for helping us have a successful event. If you are looking for someone to cater your corporate or personal event. YOU'VE JUST MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Paula · event on 07/18/2015

Every aspect was great. Communication, services offered, promptness, professionalism and I received so many compliments on the food! Thanks, I will be calling back to book my grad party next summer!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Juli · Married on 07/11/2015

Servers were outstanding! The food was excellent and we received many compliments on it! Professional and courteous! Clean up was perfect! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/10/2015

J · event on 06/28/2015

The food was amazing as well as the 2 women that setup, served, and cleaned up. Everyone at my event raved about the food and service!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Dan · event on 06/27/2015

We would definitely use this caterer again! They were very professional and helped setup! They were on time and the food was great!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Michele · Married on 06/20/2015

Cannot believe how well this turned out. I chose Thomas' randomly online after the caterer I had hired moved to a menu that was too formal for our event. Just shopping online, I was impressed with the wide variety of menus and services they offered. The price was right, as well.
    The food was fantastic, and we have heard nothing but praises from our guests. In fact, several guests were found in the kitchen much later snacking on the leftovers!
    Melissa and her team did a terrific job on the site, too. We really appreciated the service they provided, and enjoyed them as well!

Sent on 06/23/2015
  • User5201206 · event on 06/20/2015

We couldn't be happier with Thomas's catering. Our grad party was a huge success, which we contribute to the delicious and fresh food and also the professional and very friendly servers. They went above and beyond to help me with our party especially when I was so busy talking to our guests and didn't have time to do other things. They were always one step ahead of me and that meant so much and took the stress away. We received so many compliments on the food, they are truly experts at what they do. Also, Tracie, our event planner was amazing. She was so easy to talk to and work with. She helped us with our selections and was very prompt answering any of our questions. We will definitely go back to Thomas's for our catering needs.

Sent on 06/23/2015
  • User5219003 · event on 06/13/2015

We had a wonderful experience with Thomas's Catering.

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • User5221556 · event on 06/13/2015

Thomas' provided great food and great service for our son's high school grad party. Everyone loved the food! The Thomas' staff - in the office and the event staff - were very customer service oriented. We'd definitely use them again.

Sent on 07/01/2015
  • User5170769 · event on 06/07/2015

Loved working with Thomas' Catering, from working with Tracie to servers. The presentation was great and people raved about the food. Highly recommend Thomas' Catering.

Sent on 06/13/2015
  • User5142106 · event on 05/30/2015

This is an awesome company who are very easy to work with. Everybody at the graduation party made a point to tell us that the food was amazing with quite a few people telling us it was the best food they had ever had.

• User5142108 · event on 05/30/2015

Michele · Married on 05/30/2015

From the beginning stages of planning to finalizing details, Thomas's Catering was very helpful. We were planning to use miss matched china for the wedding, Thomas's agreed to bring the china back with them and wash it for me to pick up a few days later. When we were knee deep in plans and running out of time, it was one email to Melissa asking to save my sanity and bring their china which they were more than willing to do. The entire night went off without a hitch (if we don't count the terrential downpour). We were completely satusfied with the service Thomas's provided and the staff that worked the wedding were very friendly and attentative.

Sent on 06/05/2015
  • User5142475 · event on 05/26/2015

The food was excellent! This is the second year in a row we chose them to cater our venue. It was AWESOME!