Thomas Hunter Photography Reviews

7 | Madison, WI

7 Reviews for Thomas Hunter Photography

Sean · Married on 07/02/2016

Talented, personable, high-quality professional photography!
    THP captured our wedding in such special and beautiful detail. The editing after the wedding took the pictures from beautiful to absolutely extraordinary. Subtle filtering and simple highlights make the product timeless and flawless.
    I recommend THP to anyone looking for superb photography.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Peter · Married on 07/02/2016

THP did our wedding this July and I couldn't have better things to say about him and the quality of the photos. He is seriously an expert behind the camera, both for posed photos and for candids during the ceremony and reception.
    He captured so many perfect moments of us and of our friends and family that I would have never expected - and they are so fun to share with all of our guests. Everything looks natural and fun.
    He is a natural during the group photos as well, telling you where to look and how to stand for the best photo.
    We got a link with all of the photos and they are MAGAZINE quality.. honestly, the final edits that were done were beautiful. He even captured the dancing perfectly and made everyone somehow look great, regardless of how sweaty they were and how late it got!
    10/10 would use again for an event.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Katie · Married on 10/10/2015

TJ did a great job on our wedding pictures! He really captured every part of the day and going back through the pictures lets us relive the day anytime we want! I would highly recommend Thomas Hunter Photography!

Sent on 06/29/2017

My husband and I are so very pleased with how our wedding photos, that Tj of Thomas Hunter Photography took, turned out! He was a pleasure to work with and he works very well with large groups of people. He knows when to take a photo at just the right moment to get a great candid shot! We were very pleased to have received our photos in a timely manner and we just can't get enough of them! Thank you so much Tj!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Nicholas · Married on 06/28/2014

TJ shot our wedding in 2014 and we couldn't have been happier with the experience. He was always willing to accommodate our needs, but also offered his professional opinion. TJ made the whole process very easy and stress-free from start to finish and we really cherish the photos from our special day.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Emma · Married on 02/22/2014

I am SO glad we went with Thomas Hunter Photography for our engagement photos! Thomas was up for ANYTHING we could dream up and he had tons of ideas of his own. We decided to just go for a walk through one of our favorite parks and he came along for the adventure. We had so much fun with the shoot and I could not be more pleased with the final outcome. We've used the photographs in a million contexts - for the wedding, in frames as presents for parents of the bride and groom, in our holiday newsletter, and so much more. We're so grateful to have found Thomas Hunter Photography as he was able to make the engagement photo process playful, fun, and stress-free. Thank you, Thomas, for so beautifully capturing this special time in our lives!

Sent on 10/25/2016
  • Jillian

Jillian Pequet · Married on 11/09/2019

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

Still waiting for my Wedding Pictures!!!

My husband and I took photos in October and our wedding was in November and we still haven't received our pictures. He has stopped responding to emails or phone calls. Now I have to take him to court to force him to give me the photos that I have paid for. Do not use this photographer if he is doing this to me he will do this to someone else.

Sent on 01/31/2020