Thomas Hughes Films Reviews

28 Reviews for Thomas Hughes Films

Christina · Married on 09/30/2017

0.4
      0.5

This place is a scam. DO NOT HIRE THEM! My husband and I got married Sep. 30, 2017. We were told that videos take 6 months to produce (which is already really long), but it's been 8 months since then!! I've followed up multiple times over email and left a voicemail, but have not received ANY response. Their phone number goes straight to voicemail. If you check Yelp, others have had the same experience. Avoid them at all costs!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Sheila · Married on 07/21/2007

0.0

How can I recommend a company when I couldn't even tell you what there work looks like. It has been over 4 months since our wedding, and I haven't seen or heard anythong. Maybe someday they willl return calls.

Sent on 11/28/2007

Thomas Hughes Films's reply:

Hi Sheila,
    Hope you are enjoying married life. Thank you for taking the time to review Thomas Hughes Films. Since I am sure you have received your finished film at this point - I would love if you could update your review. Thank you!

Michelle · Married on 07/15/2006

0.0

Initially I was so impressed with Thomas Hughes Video that we decided to use them for our wedding. However, after receiving our video, my partner and I were incredibly dissapointed.
    First, we had discussed how we wanted the chronology to flow on our video. We re-enacted the first time we saw each other so that the editors could insert that part in the beginning. However, when we first viewed our video, they had put this re-enactment somewhere towards the middle- to the end. When I called to ask about this, we were told that it was stylistic, a choice of the editors. With total disregard to what the client wanted, Thomas Highes Video produced something entirely different. Not cool.
    Secondly, they didn't even ask what music we wanted with our video. To our dismay they included a song that both my partner and I HATE.
    Thirdly, we ordered 1 full length video (for us) plus 1 additional 10-15 minute highlight video (for my mom). When the order was shipped, both items were on 1 cd, totally defeating the purpose of ordering 2 separate cd's.
    When I called to complain about the above three items, they said they were accomodating and would do what ever we wanted. But they never followed up with me. I've called them 3 times (once a month) and they've NEVER returned my calls.
    Further, before this fiasco with Thomas Hughes, I referred my brother and sister-in-law to them. Unfortunately they ALSO had horrible experiences with Thomas Hughes Video. First, they made a photo montage video (to be shown at the cocktail hour) from old photos of my brother and sister-in-law. When Thomas Hughes sent the family photos back, the majority of them were missing! Thomas Hughes Video LOST their family photos...an irreplacable family item. Not to mention, that they didn't get the chronology correct of the photo montage even though my brother specifically put the pictures in the order that they were to appear.
    Whatever you do, DO NOT USE THOMAS HUGHES VIDEO FOR YOUR WEDDING!

Sent on 10/30/2007