Thomas Giglio Events Reviews

Thomas Giglio Events 6
Thomas Giglio Events 7
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 07/19/2019

Don't hesitate, hire this guy!

Music is super important to my husband and I so picking a really good DJ was high on our priority list, and early. We started looking more than a year out and we booked Thomas 12-13 months out. From the get go he was very responsive and friendly. I also wanted lighting and photobooth (services he is able to provide) and he gave me a great package deal for an amazing price. I was super impressed. Not only can this guy DJ, he can officiate, he plays an acoustic set if you want for cocktails, etc. The lighting was fabulous, looked exactly how I envisioned it, the photo booth was super fun and looked great ( I really wanted a rose gold sequin backdrop and he absolutely delivered), we sent him huge "songs we like" and "songs we don't like"' playlists to share our musical taste/preferences and he took them willingly and played a set that totally matched what we wanted/envisioned. We could tell he honestly wanted to make us happy and valued our input. We got to meet him in person a few weeks before our wedding day and he was very professional, but super easy going, fun to talk to, and made us feel really excited for our day. He beautifully orchestrated getting all necessary audio equipment ready for our ceremony, helped our guests get hyped to waive our terrible towel favors for our grand entrance, transitioned songs for my surprise choreographed father daughter dance (which was decided at 2am the night before the wedding), and kept everyone on the dance floor having a great time. I could go on and on, cannot recommend Thomas enough!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Thomas Giglio Events 14
  • Michelle

Michelle Cox · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing DJ

We first got to experience Thomas at a friends wedding. He made their wedding unforgettable. I knew from that day that I wanted him to be our DJ at our wedding the next year. I booked Thomas the day we started planning our wedding.
    The minute we started working with Thomas, it seemed like every piece of the wedding just started falling into place. From our initial conversation, you could really tell how much he cared about making our day the best it could be, which made this process so much easier than we anticipated, and it actually made it fun. He sent us numerous recorded versions of him singing the songs we were interested in. It really makes it great when you can hear for yourself, what the song will actually sound like. For the dancing portion of the wedding, we trusted him from hearing him at the previous wedding we attended. We just told him to “do his thing” and everybody enjoyed his Music choices.
    Our day was perfect, and the entertainment was EXCEPTIONAL. Thomas MADE that party what it was through his fantastic live renditions of our favorite songs as we came down the isle, and his perfectly timed music choices throughout the night.
    If you’re looking for a DJ to handle the entertainment at any event, do yourself a favor and HIRE Thomas. He’s more than just a DJ. He orchestrated the wedding to perfection!!!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Abigail · Married on 09/21/2018

Thomas Giglio is amazing! He was recommend by our wedding planner at Creative Affairs. From the moment we spoke on the phone, we clicked and my husband loved him too. He is affordable, worked at the Admiral Kidd (which is helpful since it’s a military base). DJ’s are an important vendor on your list and the moment we hired him till the last song, I knew we made the perfect decision. When we spoke about a month before the wedding, he was very helpful on our song choices, how long it should play and the flow. He played acoustics during our ceremony and reception and got the party started during our reception. His acoustics are a must, talented and had a special touch on our wedding. Not once did I hear anything cheesy from him, he was classy, hip and knows how to get the party started. Thank you Thomas!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Sara · Married on 01/06/2018

Thomas was recommended by my coordinator at the Ultimate Skybox and I can see why. When I met with Thomas, I instantly felt at ease. He was professional and so nice. After we had met and talked about what genre of music my husband and I liked, he assured me he knew what to play. I knew our music selection was going to be perfect going into the wedding. I had many guests come up to me throughout the night asking how long it took to come up with the reception playlist. It was all Thomas. He completely nailed it. Thomas also played live acoustic during our ceremony. We had chosen the song “Only Hope” by Switchfoot and again, he nailed it! We received many compliments from our guests while he played during cocktail hour as well. Overall, our experience with Thomas was perfect and recommend him to anyone still looking for a DJ.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

Thomas was incredible to work with and played beautiful music! He is an amazing guitarist and singer, and rocked the dance floor with his DJ skills. He was super easy going and fun and took our many music requests! We had a lot of fun. If you hire Thomas, you will be in good hands!

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • Aileen

Aileen · Married on 09/22/2017

Dj/Musician

We hired Thomas to DJ our wedding and he played live acoustic and vocals at our ceremony and cocktail hour. He was amazing! He understood our musical taste and played exactly what we wanted, but also kept our guests dancing all night. The music at our wedding was very important to us. From our initial meeting Thomas understood us and the music at our wedding reflected both our personalities perfectly. The live music was beautiful, our guests are still raving about it! We can not recommend Thomas enough. Hiring him will be one of the best choices you make for your wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Thomas Giglio Events 15
    Thomas Giglio Events 16
    Thomas Giglio Events 17

Kelsey · Married on 09/09/2017

There just aren't enough words to express how happy we were to work with Thomas for our wedding! We had Thomas play the guitar pre-ceremony, during the ceremony, and at the cocktail hour, and he DJ'd the reception. Everything was perfect. It was really important to us that we had a DJ who did not act as an annoying emcee or allow anyone and everyone to make strange song requests - we wanted a DJ who could read the crowd and make sure everyone was having fun and dancing. We got just that. Thomas is an incredible guitar player and singer, and truly made our wedding fun and amazing. He worked with us every step of the way, was super responsive, and open to any idea we wanted to throw his way. Everyone loved him! We would absolutely use Thomas again!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2017

I could go on and on about why Thomas is one of the best wedding decisions we made! He is THAT great. The guy is AMAZING. I have never met someone who is so dedicated to making sure he meets all of your expectations- and then some. His acoustic music is top knotch. I am seriously submitting him to America's Got Talent!
    Thomas, thanks for becoming our friend and genuinely caring about our big day. Garrett and I made it through our wedding because you made it so comfortable. You are easy to work with, funny, kind and sooo talented. You brought an amazing vibe to our special day. The music was perfect! It was the best mix of everything we wanted and our guests were raving about how much fun they had. I am so sad that it's over and wish we could do it again. One thing is for sure, Thomas is the best choice! Hands down. We love you! -Stephanie & Garrett Simpson

Sent on 09/11/2017

Rachel · Married on 04/23/2017

Thomas was awesome to work with! He was the DJ for our reception, but also played the guitar and sang for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Thomas knew exactly what songs to play to keep the dance floor packed, while avoiding the typical line dancing songs that my husband refused to allow. The greatest thing about Thomas... he's not your typical obnoxious wedding DJ. He knew exactly how to keep the crowd engaged without taking over the microphone. He was super responsive throughout the wedding planning process, often responding within minutes of receiving my email. Thomas is extremely easy to work with and will make your wedding memorable for both you and your guests!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Chelsea · Married on 12/30/2016

Thomas is the best DJ we could have imagined!! Literally the best. I did not think it was possible for me to have so much fun at my own wedding!! Thomas is a consummate professional- he was super early to the venue so he could set up and get a lay of the land even though he had previously worked at the venue. We gave him some ideas of the music we generally like but really wanted to give him the reins so that he could read the crowd and he absolutely CRUSHED IT. Dinner music was on point and the dancing was incredible. Thomas was amazing. The best DJ ever. We will never forget how much fun we had dancing with all our guests and I give Thomas all the credit for making the night so much fun. We have had so many people tell us that our DJ was the best they have ever heard and that they have never had more fun. Also, Thomas' prices are extremely reasonable- I would have absolutely paid 4 times more for his services!! He is just that good.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Thomas Giglio Events's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words! Your wedding was one of favorites by far... I'm just so grateful to have played a role in it! All the best to you both in your new life together:)

Morgan · Married on 10/01/2016

Cannot say enough great things about Thomas. He's super talented and everyone LOVED the music that was played at our wedding both old and young! It's very hard to find someone who can do both live and recorded music really well and Thomas nailed it. We had him play live guitar for our ceremony and dj/emcee for our cocktail hour & reception and he was just fantastic for every part of it. He also provided the uplighting and AV for everything and made it all very seamless and beautiful! We also used his recommendation for photobooth: Take a Pic and they were great to work with as well. Thomas is very personal and laid back, we felt not just like clients but he actually wanted to get to know us as a couple before confirming booking with him. Great value for what we got, book him now!

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 07/10/2016

Thomas Giglio was our DJ and musician, playing acoustic guitar before and during the ceremony, and playing the guitar while singing for the cocktail hour. He was super responsive and willing to work with us throughout the entire planning process, and he did an excellent job at the wedding! Everyone loved him. As a DJ, he did an excellent job introducing everyone, keeping the timeline on track, and keeping the dance floor packed, including both younger and older folks. I highly recommend Thomas -- he is an excellent person and great at what he does!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Jacqui · Married on 06/05/2016

If you want to have the wedding of the year then you have to book Thomas Giglio!!! My husband and I are both very into music and he really took the time to make sure we got exactly what we wanted and kept the party going all night long. He also played guitar during our ceremony and cocktail hour and it was amazing! We will definitely be recommending him to all our family and friends!!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Hanz · Married on 05/20/2016

Thomas was amazing! Thomas is very flexible and easy to work with. Since our first contact with him, he was very accommodating to our requests. Thomas provided the following services for our wedding: DJ/emcee, uplighting, pin spot lighting, projector screen, gobo custom monogram, live music for cocktail hour, live music for our first dance, and even our photobooth! Every service he provided for us was perfect! Everything turned out exactly how planned it. His voice is amazing for our first dance! Our guests enjoyed the music he played all throughout the reception. We provided a list of songs we liked, then he did the rest. We trusted Thomas to handle the music because he definitely knows what he's doing and he DELIVERED during the wedding! He also provided us extra equipment for our ceremony. The photobooth was great; we had a custom backdrop. I particularly liked the unlimited printing of photo strips where guests were each able to get a copy of the photos.
    I spoke with several DJs before choosing Thomas. Everyone was very professional, but Thomas stood out. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, look no more. Thomas is the BEST! You will not regret choosing him. I am so happy he was our DJ!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Taryn · Married on 04/08/2016

Thomas is THE BEST! We wanted a combination of live acoustic music and recorded songs for our wedding ceremony & reception. He played live acoustic music during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and first dance...beautiful and perfect! Thomas managed our request list very well and got a feel for the tone of our wedding guests. He was able to improvise as needed and we had a fun wedding with awesome music! We recommend Thomas for his wonderful musical talents :)

Sent on 04/19/2016

Gina · Married on 08/29/2015

Thomas was absolutely the perfect person for our wedding. I knew from the beginning that I wanted a guitarist who can serenade to my guests during cocktail hour. When I found Thomas, I found out that he also DJ's and offers lighting services...one stop shop! Til today, I still have friends and family raving about Thomas's voice, guitar skills and how he brought the party to the dance floor. He will cater to whatever music you want, professional and responsive to our emails. No matter how busy he was, he always responded in a timely manner. He listened to every detail and executed flawlessly on our wedding day. We spoke with many entertainers but what we loved most about Thomas is his passion for music and how authentic he is. He can relate to any genre. He is a true artist.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Jamie · Married on 08/01/2015

Thomas is AWESOME!!! If you are looking for a DJ that meets your needs, he is your guy! We were given recommendations through our venue for DJs, and these guys were old-school, and not willing to listen to us when we mentioned we did not want group, cheesy dances. When they argued with us on how those dances "get the crowd going" we moved right on. We wanted someone who would provide the music and vibe we wanted, and Thomas completely delivered! It was so awesome to have LIVE MUSIC played at our ceremony, and he learned our chosen songs on the guitar and performed flawlessly. Music was so important to us, and we didn't want someone to just hit "play" on pandora or a premade wedding mix like some weddings we have attended. Live music was the way to go to make it more intimate and special. He also played live during cocktail hour and our guests were raving about him as well. During the reception, he really got the party started! Again, we DID NOT want cheesy chicken dance/money dance music and Thomas was able to play and mix songs that our older and more traditional guests could move to, while making sure our friends who like the party-vibe got their fix. It was the perfect mix of both styles and we were jammin on the floor until the last song. I was so sad when it was over! Thomas was always professional, kind, and helpful with my husband and I. I HIGHLY recommend him over anyone else.

Sent on 08/24/2015

We were so fortunate to have found Thomas!!! From the first time we sat down and met with him, Thomas really took the time and care to get to know us and what it was exactly we wanted. Neither my now wife nor I had ever hired a DJ for anything, and had no idea how to describe what it was exactly that we were looking for for the big day. To be honest, it was kind of an intimidating thought. If we got our choices wrong, the day might not live up to the potential we had built up in our minds. At the first meeting, Thomas guided us through a conversation where he asked what kind of music we were into, if there were any special songs that we wanted incorporated, what kind of crowd were we going to have, how likely was the crowd going to be a dancing crowd, or was it going to be more mellow. Even though it felt that we were just talking with a new friend, every question he asked was painting the picture of what we were anticipating the day to go like. He paid attention to every detail, and painted a master piece when the day came!

We also found out through the conversation that Thomas could play live music for our wedding. We decided to have him play during the ceremony and during cocktail hour. Not only did he have an amazing voice, his musical talent added an extra dimension of class and elegance to the evening. It alleviated the social awkwardness that can sometimes occur at weddings, and gave everyone a common conversational piece that continued on through the evening. Over the years, we had been to several weddings, but we had never been to one with a live musician performing during cocktail hour and our crowd was absolutely enamored with his performance. Thank you Thomas, you are a master at your craft!

Sent on 06/18/2015
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 02/21/2015

Almost 2 months after our wedding and our guests still rave about how awesome our DJ was. Actually, Thomas was also our officiant, live music, brought us market lights, and he did our uplighting for our reception as well. But besides being a one-package deal, we were all very impressed on how he executed every role.

The guests thought he was a good friend of ours because of the personal touches he added to the ceremony and how he interacted with us as a couple. Everyone thought it was a really great ceremony because it was like an interaction between good friends and not a dry tradition to sit through. He sang the processional songs and the song I walked down the aisle to perfectly. There wasn't a dry eye in the audience and people still remember how beautiful the ceremony was. He also sang during cocktail hour where some of the guests took pictures with him while he was singing. People even asked me if he has CDs because he's such a great singer (but I don't think he does). I guess he gained some fans that day! Thomas is easily one of the best things about our wedding and is definitely something our friends will remember.

Overall, Thomas is a great guy and we really hope we see Thomas again if we're going to someone else's wedding or event. He is a really fun DJ and a very talented musician. He really put in the time, effort, and thoughts into our wedding. That is huge to us because our wedding is a one time thing and the care he's put in it is very much appreciated. His music definitely adds a personal touch to any wedding or special occasion. We love Thomas and really happy he made our wedding even more special for us!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Maria · Married on 08/09/2014

Thomas came highly recommended and was a pleasure to work with. The music helped set the mood for the ceremony and he executed flawlessly. Everyone commented on how talented he was!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Mike · Married on 08/03/2014

Working with Thomas made our wedding plans that much easier. Thomas was always quick to respond when we had questions no matter how many we had. When he had ideas or thoughts of music arrangements he would suggest them to us and then let us choose. Very flexible by doing this. He was also very patient with the multiple times we changed our song choices. Most important, he did what he said he would do on the wedding day, no surprises just excellent service. Getting married at Diamond Towers with the experience of his well placed songs through out the night and the mood that was set with his up lighting maximized our wedding night. Thanks Thomas!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Thomas is amazing! He really helped make our ceremony more personal and did a wonderful job singing some of our favorite songs. At the cocktail hour he played a variety of hits that all of guests could enjoy. Our friends & family still talk about how fabulous he was! He is responsive and very easy to work with. If you want your ceremony to stand out...use Thomas!!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Thomas was absolutely fabulous! His voice was spot-on for the laidback vibe we were looking for at our beachside wedding. He customized a first dance song for us as well as our entire ceremony. He was so easy to work with and very professional. Our guests had nothing but compliments for him! Recommend him to anyone looking for a unique and beautiful wedding or event musician. Thank you, Thomas!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Michael · Married on 05/03/2014

The lighting was great. The songs he sang were amazing and he was the best D j we have ever experienced. We have seen DJ's make themselves the center of attention. Thomas kept control, but always in the background. We had many compliments from our guests. We would hire him again. If 10 stars were available we would have awarded all ten.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Lauren · Married on 04/12/2014

Thomas was perfect in every way. He played our ceremony music, cocktail hour music and our first dance. He was flexible and helpful in our music requests in the planning process. Day of, everything was beautiful. Thomas is super talented and helped make our wedding day special and perfect.

Sent on 05/10/2014