Thomas Ashley Photography Reviews

21 | Las Vegas, NV

21 Reviews for Thomas Ashley Photography

Tiffany · Married on 02/22/2014

I was so lucky to have a friend who referred me to Matt and Tara for my wedding, they are very talented, extremely professional but at the same time so casual, friendly, and easy to get along with. We didn't just get beautiful pictures, we got AMAZING Pictures! Thank you for catch every moment of the wedding. It's truly amazing!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Stacy · Married on 01/25/2014

Matt and Tara were absolutely amazing!!! They were so incredibly patient and organized with ME, and my bridal party. Everything went fast and smoothly. Our pictures are beyond gorgeous.

We are extremely pleased with our entire experience, I would recommend Thomas Ashley to anyone!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Matt is simply amazing! I LOVED my wedding photos! I will cherish the images forever!
    My fiance and I are camera shy to say the least, but Matt was so easy to be around that we almost forgot we were being photographed. Hire Thomas Ashley Photography, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Matt is a really Awesome person and a Fabulous photographer.
    We absolutely love our wedding photos! He has a way of creating the most creative photo's from a vacant lot looking over the city, but open to your ideas. He made it fun and relaxing to get candid and natural shots of us, as well as of our family and friends. Matt with Thomas Ashley photography is a great, reliable and professional photographer.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Violet · Married on 05/18/2013

Using Thomas Ashley Photography was the Best Decision I made for our wedding. Our Photos came out absolutely gorgeous! Matt is excellent at using normal settings and lighting conditions to capture amazing photos. When you see the pictures its obvious he looks through the lens with the eye of an artist. The editing he did on some of our photos was so natural and beautiful that I did not even realize what was done to the picture until I saw the original! It just made them look breathtaking! In addition to that, he is very good at directing poses, (especially my husband, is not comfortable in front of camera) and he took TONS of classic photo's without me even knowing of my dress, shoes, jewelry, my Bible, and details in the reception. I never even knew he was there. Amazing!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Matt was awesome and FANTASTIC to work with!

I am thrilled with my wedding photos and entire experience of working with Matt. The photos are just priceless. They are art. He was very responsive and helpful with ideas on photo locations as well as creating a timeline for the wedding and shoot afterward. He was a joy to work with the day of and very flexible.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Samantha · Married on 11/30/2012

Great service, patient, accommodating, and prompt, plus Matt is an
    incredible photographer, and our wedding pictures show it, I LOVE ALL
    OF THEM! He created so many great memories for us to share and remember

Sent on 12/29/2012

I could not be happier!! Matt is extremely professional. We used him as our wedding photographer and he never got in the way and got some amazing shots, as almost like he was just another guest at the wedding. We just received our wedding album and were amazed at how beautiful they turned out. We will be using Matt for your family photos too!!!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Maggi · Married on 11/02/2012

Matt with Thomas Ashley Photography is hands down amazing. We hired
    Matt for our engagement and wedding pictures and he did an outstanding
    job. He knows his photography; he guided us through the whole
    engagement session process, how to stand, picking locations that we
    did even know about and making us feel very relaxed. Our wedding day
    was the same way; he was everywhere all the time. We had a hard time
    narrowing which pictures to finally choose for our house. He will be
    our photographer for all of our future family moments, I recommend
    Matt because of our experience, with him!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Matt and Tara made us feel very comfortable, and we couldn't be happier with the pictures that they took of our wedding day, we even got to see some of the photo of us getting ready before the ceremony and some of the ceremony photo’s at our reception, I have never seen at done before! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/11/2012

heather · Married on 07/14/2012

In a nutshell, “All Shook Up Photography”-Matt was amazing. He was our photographer for our engagement session and our wedding, and Matt exceeded our expectations. His relaxed, personable attitude made the entire experience so much fun! Matt has a fantastic eye for fun and interesting shots, and their all in our wedding Album. We just can't enough wonderful things about him! Highly recommended!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Tiffany · event on 07/11/2012

We loved our engagement session with Matt. He made our session feel one of a kind. Being that we not lovey dovey people our pictures tell a whole different story thanks to Matt. We will be using them again in the near future.

Sent on 08/30/2012

Barbera · Married on 05/19/2012

My husband and I looked for a long time for just the right photographer for our wedding. We were so happy to find Matt; he worked great with the whole wedding party and family. He was a lot of fun with our posed couple pictures and seemed to become invisible while taking the candid shots! What an Awesome photographer!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Matt and All Shook Up Photography. He spent more time with us than I had even asked for. I wanted pictures that showed people having fun and captured the spirit of our wedding, and that's exactly what he did. My family was raving about him, as the reception was going on. Matt made great suggestions and was very accommodating. The images are incredible and we have such a variety to choose from. I'm just so glad that we used All Shook Up. It's a great value, and the quality is exceptional.

Sent on 04/01/2012

Valerie · Married on 02/19/2012

We hired Matt for our wedding in February 2011. His flare was consistent through all his photos he showed us. His able to work with the natural light and creating images that are very realistic. He went above and beyond what we were expecting. Covering our wedding day from start to finish and some portraits of us throughout the resort on the next day. We received our images from Matt in quick surprisingly short turnaround time and we got way more than we expected and we love everyone! He was great to work with and really helped us relax and enjoy ourselves! We are very happy we picked you!

Sent on 04/13/2012

Lisa · Married on 02/04/2012

An excellent wedding photographer to work with! I love every one of my wedding photos.  Matt and Tara were super friendly and when we met they both listened to everything I was looking for in my wedding photos.   I could have not asked for anything more, from start to the finish during the shoot, He was so personable and easy going which made the whole day that much easier. Spot on the time table discussed as promised for delivering the photos and course, the photos are so beautifully!  I highly recommend All Shook Up PHOTOGRAPHY!  I will use them in the future events over and over again!

Sent on 03/05/2012

Julia · Married on 02/02/2011

Matt shot my engagement, wedding, and other portraits in the past years. He's fun and spontaneous. I don't know how to try to describe his work, as there no way my words can do the photos justice.

Sent on 11/13/2012

joy · Married on 04/28/2013

Me and my now husband decided to elope in Las Vegas, so I only had about less than 5 days to book a photographer. I was emailing many different ones. Thomas Ashley was the one who worked with our budget, quick to respond, professional, on-time and had a spectacular gallery on their website.

Sent on 05/21/2013

June Rusella · Married on 10/20/2012

Highly recommended. Our guest enjoyed and loved the photobooth. His service is exceptional and his easy to deal with! Thanks matt!

Sent on 10/31/2012

3.5

Matt was great! He was at the wedding early and stayed later than expected. Very pleasant and responsive. Pictures were great for the price as they are very reasonable.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Haley · Married on 03/28/2015

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

Thomas Ashley Photo. ended up being a huge letdown & upsetting. The 1st time we met, we went over his ‘wedding packages.’ It said it included the engagement session & we spent 2 days shooting. At our 2nd meeting to view the pictures, we were told to buy an ‘engagement package’ if we wanted photos. We expressed our confusion b/c we were not shown the ‘engagement packages’ when we 1st met, but he didn’t care. To get digital files, you have to buy his biggest package-$2,100, on top of the wedding package-$3,500). We asked if we could pay $1,000 for the digital files & he said, “no, he creates art for the home & art doesn’t come on a disk.” Then why do you sell your digital files in your packages in the first place? For our wedding, he was NOT workable w/ timeline. My husband & I did not want to do a 1st look, but guys & girls pictures separately beforehand so it saved time during cocktail hour. He said it was IMPOSSIBLE. I am a vendor myself; what we were asking for wasn’t close to IMPOSSIBLE. He is an extremely slow photographer. He puts his camera back in his bag & packs it up every time he moves. He didn’t direct us on how to pose, where to look etc. One of my bridesmaids is a photographer & she had to jump in & start directing. Not to mention, I had about 2 bad solo pictures. The bride! I told him how upset I was & he had nothing to say. I had to ask if he could crop photos & see if he could get some solos. Post wedding, we met to see our photos & again showed us ANOTHER package to buy. If i’m going to spend $10,000 then I want a photographer that is quick on his feet, communicative, workable & upfront about all the pricing. We were up-sold the whole time & ignored the wants & needs of our wedding. We asked to meet w/ him post wedding to discuss our issues & he refused saying he was ‘too busy.’ By the end of it all, he did a piss job on our album, I had to design it for him. Our wedding was double booked & that was an easier, smoother process than it was w/ TAP.

Sent on 09/12/2015