Thistleberry Press Reviews

2 | Kingsport, TN

2 Reviews for Thistleberry Press

• hilse2010

Candice · Married on 03/13/2010

Bethany's work is second to none! With a short discussion on style, and an email or two, I received the proof for the perfect invitation. As a planner, I see amazing stationery work, but for letterpress, Bethany has the artistic eye to create genuine art for your wedding. Thank you again for giving us an amazing first impression for our big day.

Sent on 03/23/2010

July · Married on 10/25/2008

I really wanted to have letterpress wedding invitations and shopped around to find the best price. I contacted Bethany and she was very responsive to my needs and to my timeline. I swear, I sent her several emails each day and she always got back to me. She made sure everything was perfect and the final product was absolutely beautiful! After I sent out the invitations, I continuously got the comment that it was the "fanciest, most beautiful invitation they had ever seen"! Honestly, I think some people decided not to come because they saw the invitations and thought the wedding would be too fancy for them to attend but I just really wanted nice invitations and that is exactly what I got. It was a little pricey but worth it to me for the high quality.

If you are looking for someone that is highly responsive, easy to work with and produces top quality products, Bethany at Thistleberry Press is the one for you!

Sent on 11/21/2008