Oh, the Life! Reviews

5 | Chicago, IL

5 Reviews for Oh, the Life!

• Thomas

Thomas B. · Married on 06/23/2018

Excellence!

Nikki was a super wedding photographer. She helped wrangle family, made thoughtful and practical suggestions, and weighed in our wedding timeline with her wealth of experience and knowledge. She was flexible and easy to work with. She also took beautiful photos that captured a wide range of activity. Her photos are intimate and lovely. We would gladly recommend her to anyone! Thanks!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Ria · Married on 07/29/2016

I met Nikki at a Green Wedding Alliance wedding expo and immediately fell in love with her work. She pays attention to detail and thinks of everything! She has such attention to detail that I could not have coordinated my wedding schedule without her. The pictures turned out incredibly beautiful and she somehow managed to capture every emotion that day. The turn around on the photo gallery was so quick too! I enthusiastically recommend Nikki Segarra of Thistle & Twine Atelier to anyone!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Jackie · Married on 08/08/2015

I'm so thankful I found Nikki Segarra's photography. She was very professional, organized and reliable throughout all of our interactions. Nikki and I were able to meet in person before my stateside wedding reception to review the agenda, photo plans and go over expectations, which really paid off when the inevitable craziness of the big day ensued.

Nikki is an incredibly talented photographer and artist, and you won't have to look any further than her website to see that she's an awesome wedding photographer. I loved Nikki's action oriented and unique photography style because I think it captures the sentimental moments normally glossed over in standard wedding photography. I highly recommend Nikki's photography services for weddings and other special events.

Many thanks for all of your amazing work, Nikki! :-)

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • User5249646 · event on: 03/12/2015

Nikki is an awesome photographer. Her work is top-notch. She's super-easy to get along with and does not hold back from extending herself when the circumstance calls for it. My husband and I did not have an official pregnancy shoot, so Nikki offered to do a pre-shower photoshoot, which meant that we had to go to a different location before heading out to the shower. But she did not mind at all. I'm not the most comfortable person in front of the camera, so it was important to me that the photographer we picked would be creative enough to stir us in the right direction and help us relax so that shots would be natural. Nikki totally rocked it. She is also very resourceful. The day of the shoot, the setting sun provide the perfect light, but the day was slightly cold and the snow was just beginning to melt so everywhere was wet and soggy. But Nikki was able to work around these inconveniences. She ended up producing a set of stunning images that sent my Facebook friends wild with praises. The actual shower was also pretty cool. I hate it when photographers get in the way of an event and make people feel like they can't relax. Nikki covered the event in away that was very unobtrusive while also capturing really cool moments.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Lacy · Married on 09/29/2013

Nikki is such a talented photographer. The photos she took at my wedding are so beautiful and capture the moments with such authenticity and style. We were thrilled to see them and share them with friends and family. I would absolutely recommend her services. What you want from a photographer is someone you can feel comfortable with and who is able to photograph you and your surroundings in a way that is real but still captures the magic. Nikki absolutely does this.

Sent on 07/17/2015