This Magic Moment Bridal Studio Reviews

1 User photo

This Magic Moment Bridal Studio 1
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 06/07/2019

All i can say is AMAZING!

All i can say is AMAZING! If you want personal attention and to not be pushed but guided to what you are looking you should come here. I worked with Mashel and she was wonderful. had me try on every dress i pulled till i found THE ONE. They have a wide selection of dresses... and you and your group are the only ones in the store.

Sent on 01/16/2019
    This Magic Moment Bridal Studio 2
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/28/2018

I had an appointment with Michelle and she was wonderful! I didn't end up finding my dress there, but she was warm, welcoming, and so knowledgeable! They have a nice selection of dresses for reasonable prices. Give them a try!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2017

I could go on and on about this adorable boutique! Unlike other dress shops, when you make an appointment here, 100% of the attention/focus is on you and only you. There aren't 10 brides with the same appointment running around, it's just YOU! I was very nervous about trying on dresses but the owner made me feel comfortable and was SUPER helpful! She helped me pick out the PERFECT dress. She made my experience fun and exciting! I wish i could go back and buy another! Haha!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Heather · Married on 09/16/2017

The experience was wonderful! The shop was open for me and me only during my appointment. (as well as my mom and grandmother!) The owner let me browse all of the dresses and pick the styles that I wanted to try on, but she also picked dresses that she thought would be flattering on me. She let me try the dresses on as many times as I wanted until I knew which one was THE ONE!

Sent on 08/23/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2017

Such an amazing experience! I would tell all brides to check out this bridal shop!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

I highly recommend this store for any bride looking to "say yes to the dress." The options are exquisite and Michelle is extremely helpful! I found my dress on the first day for quite a steal :) The prices are superb. I am absolutely thrilled I came here!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2017

I loved this bridal studio. My mom knew about my engagement before I did and booked a sitting before I even knew I was going to be engaged. It was a lovely studio with a lot of variety and sizes. I really enjoyed the private sitting with myself, bridesmaids and family. It was really personal and they really cared about the overall experience of dress shopping. They even provided some chocolates and wine. It was perfect. The women there were great and really knew what looks the best on certain skin tones and body types. I said YES to the dress after trying on about three dresses and have loved it ever since. They also provide you with a seamstress who is AMAZING and comes to your house to do your fittings!! I would highly recommend This Magic Moment to any bride.

Sent on 07/13/2017

LuAnne · Married on 07/17/2017

Two days before my daughter's wedding, the angels at this shop dropped what they were doing, opened the shop, and provided my daughter the most wonderful bridal experience! (The previous shop had destroyed her gown!) Not only did all staff here treat her like a celebrity, two fittings were done in 12 hours- and at our home. They would have gone with us to the venue, if need be. Talk about caring and dedicated people, ensuring their customers are happy and supported! Doesn't get any better than this. Wish we would have heard about them 18 months ago. Would have saved us time, heartache, and flight money!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Julie · Married on 06/03/2017

Absolutely go here even if you think you already found your dress! I went to two other places prior to TMM and thought there was no way I would find something better. I even considered cancelling my appointment because I was sure I found THE dress. I am so glad I did not. Of the three places I went TMM had absolutely the best shopping experience, my favourite and most unique dress, and I ended up coming in significantly under budget! They were so customer service oriented. I cannot say enough good things. And as a control freak, the idea that my dress is already in my closet instead of waiting 7 months is quite a nice perk.

Sent on 09/03/2016

Lesley · Married on 05/27/2017

GO HERE if you are at all interested in finding an amazing dress at a reasonable price. After going to the typical bridal shops, I could not believe the prices people pay for a dress they will wear for one day (repeat: ONE DAY). So I found this gem and during my second visit, after finding GORGEOUS dresses that I could not decide among, I found the absolute most perfect dress ever for such a great price!!! I also ended up getting two veils (church veil & party veil, obviously), my earrings, and a sash for my dress (yep--they have discounted accessories!) Make an appointment--the ladies are SO delightful to work with! I had the best experience :)

Sent on 06/17/2017

Nancy · Married on 03/11/2017

Lisa's shop is definitely worth visiting. She has a large selection of beautiful wedding gowns and she is very attentive. We were torn between a dress at "This Magic Moment" and a dress at another shop. Lisa came back twice after hours and allowed us to view the dress again. My daughter said "Yes to the Dress" at "This Magic Moment" because of Lisa. Her professionalism, upbeat personality, and willingness to go the extra mile sold us on our beautiful dress. If you're looking for a beautiful selection of dresses and above par customer service then this is the place! Thank you Lisa for everything!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Janna · Married on 03/11/2017

From the moment I stepped into the store, Lisa made me feel so special. She allowed my mom, sister, and me to look around the store and try on everything and anything I wanted. She didn't make me feel pressed for time, and took her time helping me with every single gown to make sure it fit perfectly.

I found a dress that I loved but wasn't sure about it, so Lisa let me come back the next day without an appointment to try it on again. Even then I wasn't sure, and Lisa was so patient with me and didn't pressure me at all. She was more than accommodating the entire time. I ultimately did go back and purchase the gown and am so glad I did. The customer service is phenomenal, and they have an incredible selection. Any Pittsburgh-area bride should absolutely visit this store. The experience I had here was FAR above the four other shops I saw. Thank you, Lisa, for making this a truly magical experience!

Sent on 03/12/2017
  • MrsBBR

Kelsie · Married on 01/21/2017

I was so happy to find TMM as a budget-conscious bride! I was able to book an appointment online with ease and loved having the studio opened just for me and my (very) small group. It was so relaxing and FUN; not once did I feel rushed or pressured, and truly enjoyed the process of choosing the gown for this monumental day. I am a pretty standard size and had a huge variety of gowns to try on, and I ultimately purchased a GORGEOUS Casablanca and my veil for less than $1,000. I also had a good idea of the silhouette that I wanted, but if I hadn't, there was a variety of different styles available from which I could have chosen. All of the gowns I tried on were in great condition and even better prices. I absolutely recommend this salon to any bride!

Sent on 04/04/2016

This is a Bridal/Wedding Sale you do not want to miss! I was able to buy my dress for $350, Glasses and a Card Cage at this sale. I plan on consigning my wedding irems with them after my wedding. Looking forward to the next sale.

Sent on 06/19/2013