This DJ Reviews

116 | Temecula, CA

116 Reviews for This DJ

Alyssa · Married on 09/15/2013

I am so happy we hired This DJ for our wedding! Yoli and Rio were incredible! Rio really gets a feel for the room and plays hit after hit for the perfect length of time, it felt like people were celebrating each song! Yoli developed a time line (with my input) and kept the event moving but it never felt rushed. We would have been lost without her! My friends and family, weeks later, are still talking about how awesome our DJ and MC were and how much fun our wedding was. We can't thank Yoli and Rio enough!!!! I will absolutely recommend This DJ to everyone I can!

Sent on 10/12/2013
  • Y

Yuliana · Married on 09/07/2013

Words can't explain how awesome you both are. Thank you very much for your hard work. Loved the way you made everyone participate and kept the dance floor rocking all night. We highly recommend This DJ and guarantee they will have your guest dancing all night.

Sent on 09/08/2013

Rebecca · Married on 08/31/2013

This dj was recommended to me by a friend. They are not just a dj service, they are entertainers and they are good at it! During my wedding my guests kept complimenting me on my wedding coordinator but I didn't even have a wedding coordinator, it was Yoli, the MC was managing all the events not just the music and dancing. This dj was spontaneous and fun. They engaged the guests. They built off the energy of the crowd and made my wedding a blast! Beside the actual event, this dj was also very pleasant to work with. They were extremely personable and flexible in the months leading up to our big day. I could not have asked for a better experience than I got with this dj.

Sent on 09/02/2013

stephanie · Married on 08/24/2013

I recently used THIS DJ for my daughter's wedding and was extremely happy that I did. Yoli and her husband made the entire process seamless from start to finish. The music was fabulous, and included all of my daughter's favorites. All of our guest had a fantastic time on the dance floor. Yoli did a wonderful job keeping the flow of the reception going and did so with great energy and personality. I would highly recommend THIS DJ to all my friends and family, and plan to use them for my next daughter's wedding!

THANK YOU NEXT DJ!!

Sent on 09/01/2013

Tam · Married on 08/24/2013

This DJ is the Best I have worked with. Yoli is a Fantastic MC. Extremely professional and very Entertaining.
    It was a privilege to work with them on a wedding on 8/24/13.

Tam
    Wedding Coordinator

Sent on 09/12/2013

Sal · Married on 08/17/2013

Yoli and Rio are among the best at what they do. They set the Norm to how an Event should be planned and executed with flawless presentation. When it came down to selecting our DJ to play for our wedding it was one of the biggest decisions to make. One thing my wife Maria and I had in our heads is to select a DJ that will definitely have the guest dancing the whole night without any interruptions. That’s exactly what DJ Rio and MC Yoli did for us. We kept in contact with Yoli throughout our process of our wedding with song selections and Timeline planning. Yoli makes you feel super at Ease that everything will be executed as planned. She is very down to earth and very good at communicating all details that went on during the Reception part of our Wedding. We were blessed with having an awesome Team of Yoli and Rio perform their services at our Wedding. Stop searching and start booking them because their services deserve more than the 5 STARS that EventWire permits. Do know one thing once you book “This DJ” you won’t regret it and you will be more then pleased to know that the music conducted at your Event will be Unforgettable.

Sent on 09/04/2013

David · Married on 08/10/2013

My wife and I are so pleased with the exceptional service and performance that This DJ provided. They worked tirelessly to help plan and organize our wedding reception. They are meticulous about details, and really helped us plan a great reception. Emcee Yoli was great on and off the mic to help keep things moving along, and she adapted very well to schedule changes. She has a great sense of when to make announcements, and her manners and demeanor are so positive. And DJ Rio is the nicest guy ever, very family-friendly. He took our diverse music style preferences and made great suggestions for a music program we truly loved, transitioning the mood from classy cocktail party, to summer evening dinner party, to dance party. He also knew the right volume level at each stage so that guests could hear each other talk, then turn it up when time to dance.

Why hire This DJ??

1. DJ Rio and emcee Yoli are married and they understand how important your wedding day is. They know when to get in front of the crowd and get things moving along, and when to disappear into the background; and they also dressed in black formal attire that looked professional and wedding appropriate.

2. They use technology. They use online questionnaires & tools to help you select music songs/styles, and I was so impressed with how organized This DJ was to work with at every step of the way. At the reception, Yoli and DJ Rio were in constant contact using subtle radio earbuds to keep coordinated. They also have wireless microphones and all kinds of speakers and lighting.

3. In-person consultation, and event planning. Yoli was with us every step of the way to help get the reception schedule planned out. They visited our venue prior to the event to understand the layout and ensure they had the right equipment, understood the venue rules, correct insurance, etc.

5. Equipment rental. They have projector/screen/laptop/wireless internet hotspot, and lots of lighting options.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Clara · Married on 08/04/2013

Thank you Yoli and Rio for making our wedding unforgettable. Both Kevin and I have been getting many compliments on how well the different type of music blended together. My mother asked me if Yoli was a long time friend, because Yoli was calling people by their names. I told her she is just well prepared and awesome! I will highly recommend This DJ!!!!!! We will contract This DJ for future life events.
    Clara & Kevin

Sent on 08/31/2013

Myrna · Married on 08/03/2013

THIS DJ ROCKED my best friends wedding! Guests are still commenting on what a fantastic job you guys did!! Getting two families from different ethnic backgrounds to come together and dance the night away is no easy task by any means. THIS DJ set the tone for a great time! It is crystal clear why you have such fantastic reviews! Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for making my bestie's wedding spectacular!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Dearest Myrna,
    We are so very thrilled to have received your awesome review.
    Thank you so much for entrusting our services for your best friend's BIG day, it truly was a beautiful wedding! -Yoli & Rio (THIS DJ)

THIS DJ was a big part of making our wedding day a day we will always remember. There professionalism and attention to detail helped keep everything on schedule and it allowed us to relax and soak in all the wonderful moments that we will always cherish. The MC, Yoli, did a great job of moving everything on time and her communication from when we signed the contract in January was amazing. The DJ, Rio, played all the right songs that kept the crowd dancing ALL night.

People often underestimate the importance of a good DJ for a wedding. If you hire THIS DJ you will not regret it! They are truly as good as it gets!!

Victor & Evelyn

Sent on 07/08/2013

This DJ made our wedding flow with their impacable organization and attention to detail. Our guests danced all night and our MC was awesome. This DJ provided an awesome and first-class service for our wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2013

Sonia · Married on 07/04/2013

THIS DJ deserves more than 5-stars for the STELLAR service they provide. My wedding day (7/4/13) ran smooth thanks to this young couple, Yoli and her husband DJ Rio. As my wedding day approached, I didn't have a clue as to what to expect for my BIG day and was so stressed. From the first moment I met MC Yoli I was so relieved that she truly cared about me and my wish to have an enjoyable wedding. put together a timeline for us that proved to be an invaluable tool the day of our wedding. I didn't have a wedding coordinator, but on the day of my wedding, she handled everything. She's a petite little sweet thing that means big business when it comes to what she does. DJ Rio used all the latest technology and equipment and somehow managed to incorporate all the music genres I threw out there, from French music, to fit my theme, to Latin cumbias. He is a true artist! Yoli MC'd and kept everyone entertained and smiling. They also covered their equipment so it wasn't a focal point. These are very small details one wouldn't think about until after the party. The bonus was that MC Yoli also took pictures throughout my wedding and created an album on Facebook so I was able to share them the very next day.

I highly recommend THIS DJ and will use their services again. Professional and quality service from the moment you contact them. You too will not go wrong by hiring this team. Stellar!

Sent on 07/15/2013
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 06/01/2013

I first experienced This DJ at one of my friends wedding and then the second time at my now husband's friends wedding. It must have been a sign and at both weddings we loved Yoli and Rio. I had my wedding at Vellano Country Club on June 1, 2013. Yoli was so organized in preparing the wedding day itinerary from the ceremony to the reception. My husband and I picked out music and when we didn't know what to music to play, Yoli provided us with different recommendations and even provided us the youtube video of it so we could hear it for ourselves. They also provided us with a clip of all the music we requested to make sure it was the songs we chose. I'm fairly OCD and love the fact how organized and professional This DJ was. They even went to my venue to see the place and contacted our Day of Coordinator for Vellano. Our wedding was amazing and a blast. Yoli and Rio got our family and friends to party like crazy. Thank you Yoli and Rio for making our wedding day so memorable! If you are planning to have a DJ at any of your events I highly recommend This DJ!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Crystal · Married on 05/18/2013

I don't even know where to begin.

When we first came across Rio and Yoli at a bridal show my then fiancé and I didn't even want to look their way as we were on a limited budget for our wedding. My mom and step dad met us at the bridal show and immediately knew that Rio and Yoli were it. They would truly make our wedding day so special. As our gift from my mom and step father they booked them for our big day. From that moment on not only did we feel that our guests would be provided great entertainment, but we also gained a new friendship. From the start Yoli the same day started sending us emails with song lists which made the entire process so easy. She even took the time to meet up with us at a local Starbucks where an hour consultation turned in 3 hours just because me and her could literally sit and talk all day. Yoli is one of the biggest hearted people I have the pleasure of knowing. Her and Rio were ment to be. They light up any room and genuinely love what they do.

On the day of our wedding Yoli took care of Everything!!! She was my savior! Without her I don't know what I would have done. She made everything run so smoothly and made me feel like I had nothing to worry about. If I could have gone back in time to my beginning stages of planning This Dj would have been the first thing we booked. We received nothing but great compliments from our guests. Rio does an amazing job reading the crowd to play the perfect music to keep everyone dancing. I would recommend them to ANYONE! I am so grateful for them and I'm so glad that I now have the pleasure of calling them my friends.

Thank you both so soooooooo much once again

With lots of love and respect,
    Crystal & Orlando Martinez

Sent on 05/20/2013

Anna · Married on 05/11/2013

They were great professional Yoli was awesome and super helpful. Everyone enjoyed them. Have been at three events they dj always great.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Vanessa · Married on 04/20/2013

As my husband and I searched for a DJ that would rock our wedding we got recommended to Yoli and Rio... THIS DJ. Yoli and Rio work magic on the dance floor. Yoli and Rio are very professional, friendly, and simply amazing. Yoli and Rio created a venue timeline based on what my husband and I wanted to hear and dance to in our wedding. I love dancing and although our wedding was full of tradition, Yoli and Rio were able to please all of our guest on the dance floor. My husband and I were so thankful for THIS DJ! I got the wedding of my dreams... DEFINITELY... DANCING THE NIGHT AWAY! Thank you Yoli and Rio for making this dream come true. I would definitely recommend 'THIS DJ' to be your DJ.

Sent on 05/08/2013

'This DJ' provided excellent service for our wedding cocktail hour and reception. They were on the job from day one: quickly answered all questions, embraced our 'creative' ideas, adapted well to last minute timeline/playlist changes, engaged our bilingual guests without being pushy, and had everyone dancing the night away. We received a lots of compliments from our guests - even one that is a DJ said 'This DJ' was great.
    Thank you Yoli and Rio for being part of our special day and making it enjoyable for all.

I would LOVE to hire 'This DJ' again.

Sent on 03/08/2013

sharyn · Married on 12/23/2012

Very personal and professional!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Sarah · Married on 12/15/2012

What a great tag team! MC Yoli and DJ Rio were very professional and kept the crowd interested, involved and entertained throughout our wedding. We definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 01/12/2013

Dearest Sarah & Michael,

Thank you SO much for taking the time to provide this awesome review!!!

Wishing you marriage bliss...<3

Your Friends,
    Yoli & Rio (THIS DJ)

Linda · Married on 10/06/2012

My husband and I couldn't ask for a better DJ. Yoli and Rio did a great job with having our wedding entertained. Who could ask for a better duo than these two lovely couple.. We recommend "This Dj" and promise that they will not disappoint you.

Linda & Long

Sent on 06/11/2013

Dearest Linda & Long,

We were so very happy to have received your review. Thank you both so much for taking the time to help us earn our stars. Love you both and we can't wait to meet the little "Long" on the way!!!

Hugs & Music,
    Yoli & Rio

Sharleen · Married on 08/27/2012

When my husband and I were looking for a DJ for our wedding, we had no idea it was going to be This DJ. Yoli and Rio made us feel so warm and welcome when we met them. After our initial meeting with them, we knew that they would be perfect for our wedding. Yoli (our MC) is very organized. She was constantly communicating with us to ensure that the reception was a smooth transition for us and our guests. When it came time to "dance the night away," Rio made sure that no one left the dance floor. We had an amazing time and our family and friends loved This DJ! Thank you, Yoli and Rio, for sharing our special day and making it more memorable. You guys are an awesome team!!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Rene · Married on 08/17/2012

THE best DJ, period!!! Outstanding services and great attitude.

Alexa · Married on 04/07/2012

They have been know as my go to DJ and Yolanda is amazing as a master of ceremony! I call them for every type of event and will always continue to use them. I always recommend them and no one else...because there is no one else! The Polar Family love This DJ Mobile Services!

Kristen · Married on 03/17/2012

This DJ Mobile Service was amazing!!! The venue had some last minute changes and they went with it and made everything work out beautifully. Their attention to detail was great, they got the party going at the right times, and they were very professional.

I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 03/20/2012

Alonzo · Married on 09/17/2011

The music was great. Both the DJ and the Host did an amazing job. Highly recommend their services for any wedding, gathering or function. Music is what makes the night and they brought the "A" game.