This DJ Reviews

116 | Temecula, CA

116 Reviews for This DJ

danielle · Married on 11/22/2014

This dj is professional, organized and fun ,my family has had "this dj" for 2 weddings including mine and is hired for my friends wedding in January 2017 . I absolutely love what they do. They get as personal as you allow to make your occasion special and memorable. I'll never forget the laughs we had at my mother's wedding playing some games and the variety of music specially requested for my wedding. I trust this dj for any event 100%

This DJ's reply:

Thank you so much, Danielle! Our favorite part of being a wedding dj & mc is the family we acquire :D Love you all!

Melissa · Married on 11/15/2014

Yoli and DJ Rio were awesome. Our wedding had some awkward things that they helped us handle beautifully (disabled family members, divorced couples, some uptight relatives, etc...). What could have been several uncomfortable moments, they dealt with for us and it was perfect! the music was tons of fun, and Yoli did a great job MC-ing. We even got some awesome video and photos from them as a bonus. Plus they helped us play a prank on our best man. We had a great time - I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/25/2014

I don't even know where to begin, Dj Rio & MC Yoli are fantastic. They really kept the party going. From the moment we met them until the end of the night Yoli was sure to take care of all our needs. If I needed something Yoli was right there with it. It was the perfect evening and I owe alot of that to them.

In fact I do believe my Mother sent Yoli a message stating "Yoli, we cannot stop talking about the fabulous job you did last night keeping that party going. I wish I had another daughter so we could do it all over again with you at the helm [wheel]. Thanks again! "
    If you want an amazing DJ & MC then "This DJ " is for you.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Bonnie · Married on 10/18/2014

The outcome of our wedding wouldn't have been so successful if it wasn't for This DJ. True, there are many vendors who play big roles on your wedding day. But the music and MC sets the tone for the wedding and is an integral part of creating an amazing and lively event. Well, This DJ did just that. They not only helped create a day that was unforgettable for my husband and I, but also provided a fabulous time for my family and friends.

DJ Rio made sure to fulfill all my music requests from spinning top 40s, 90s hip hop and even to songs that were covered by unknown artists. He made sure to keep the dancefloor busy and I couldn't be more thankful since I have two very happy feet.

And Ms Yoli... How do I even begin to describe her? There are not enough positive things I can mention about this MC. She was organized, personable, fun, welcoming... All the things that make up a perfect MC. That's right, I said it. She's a perfect MC. Between all the vendors I've booked for our wedding, This DJ is by far our favorite. Not only did we meet and got to work with two great people, we feel that we've gained two awesome friends now.

P.S. You know when a vendor is great when you keep seeing them over and over again because everyone you know have booked them for their own events.

So, what are you waiting for? Book them. Now!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Luana · Married on 10/05/2014

If you are looking for a great DJ/MC that is dependable, organized, talented, and listens to you there is no need to look any further. They're such an amazing and loving team, and Yoli+Rio (This Dj) will do everything they can do to make sure your event runs smoothly. They absolutely love what they do and they care about your event just as much as you! All of our guests could not stop talking about how great the music was. Rio definitely kept everyone on the dance floor with his impeccable skills, and Yoli... She just knew what to say and when to say it all with grace.

I am so thankful to God that he brought us to Yoli + Rio. Thank you so much for making our wedding so memorable, not only for us but for all of our guests. We will never ever hesitate to refer or book them for any events we may have.

There is not doubt in my mind that they will do the same for you!

Luana + Miguel

Sent on 03/25/2015

kim · Married on 10/04/2014

I can't thank Yoli and Rio "This Dj" enough !!! They made our wedding perfect and their system is perfect, Yoli is on the mic and she makes sure the groom and bride are happy throughout the event, ensures the music is right, organizes all the announcements and speeches perfectly, and Rio runs the music behind the DJ booth and he was amazing!! Right from the start they both were so professional and got back to us every time we contacted them with a question. I met with several companies prior to meeting them and I knew within a few minutes of our meeting they were exactly what we wanted. Yoli was so fun dancing with us and she got everyone that was standing around on the dance floor!! She also took amazing pictures of our wedding and posted them the next day that brought me to tears. Thank you Yoli and Rio:)))) "This Dj", you two were amazing!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Jamila · Married on 08/02/2014

Thank you so much for your professionalism, timely answers with my million and one emails, awesome playlist, and beautiful pictures you surprised us with after the wedding. We didn't know you would be snapping photos! The pictures you took were some of our favorites :-) You two make an awesome team and I just feel very grateful to have had you on our team with planning the wedding. Everything was perfect and a lot of that was due to the music you provided and mc work. I wish you and your business all the success in the world! - With great appreciation, Jamila and Miles Nash

Sent on 03/13/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

One simple phrase: THE BEST DJ/MC EVER!

Now before I continue, let me say that before we met the amazing couple of THISDJ, we did not know them in any shape or form so you can rest assured that this isn't a review from people that they knew before and who never used any of their services as many other wedding vendors do these days.

We've been to many weddings when a single person would try being the MC and DJ at the same time and at least a few times things would get awkward. Either the songs would mess up where they would then rush back to the booth to fix it, or the DJ would just sit in the booth the whole night having no crowd interaction at all just to name a few.

Yoli and Rio could not have worked out more perfectly! Rio, the DJ, took requests, got a feel for the audience, was able to cut up songs for our first dance two days before the wedding, made a list of genres we liked, artists and songs we didn't like, and basically was the best DJ we've seen. We would have hired him alone solely based on his skills and professionalism, but NOOOOOO they don't stop there! Here comes his lovely wife, Yoli, as the MC too! As soon as we saw them at the other wedding, my wife and I smiled at each other knowing that we found our duo! After we told them we would like to book them, Yoli met up with us and basically set up out entire wedding based on the information we gave her. Not only that, she was up on the dance floor the entire night either leading the dances to get everyone involved or making sure everyone was smiling, laughing and having a great time! We were astonished to see the level of detail that these two put into OUR wedding!

Sent on 04/19/2016

This DJ's reply:

WOW Melissa, thank you soooo much for this awesome review!!! You couldn't have described better how much we do to ensure that our brides & grooms enjoy their wedding to the fullest. We love you, kisses to the hubs <3

Jennifer · Married on 06/07/2014

Yolie and Rio are excellent! They made our wedding absoulutelty unforgettable. They listened to what we wanted and played music that kept everyone dancing the whole night. They also provided MC services that set the tone, gave our wedding great organization, and a deep loving and fun ambience!

Rishabh · Married on 05/25/2014

Yoli and Rio needed very little orientation. They had very good instincts. They took charge and made the event work out very smoothly.

Mama · Married on 05/02/2014

Words can not even begin to express my gratitude to this beautiful couple. They have shown total commitment to making sure that our only daughters wedding would be one to talk about from years to come.I have heard nothing but high praises from our family about the service they provided. The time line information sheet is a great addition. Yoli kept to it and made sure everyone else did as well.She was on It! But in a very professional manner.She made a huge impression. My daughter was so thankful that every single song that she requested was played by Rio.She couldn't get over it. There commitment to excellence is evident.Most of all, I am so thankful for the pictures she took that evening.I was so embraced in the moment,I myself forgot to take candid personal pictures.She, unknowing to us, did that.I can't thank Yoli enough for that priceless gift. Rio and Yoli are the best & will forever remain family to us.

Sent on 05/08/2014

Deandra · Married on 05/02/2014

This DJ made us one happy Bride and Groom! Their presence alone gave us much comfort as their perfect professionalism was shown throughout the entire night. MC Yoli kept us relaxed as she handled last minute adjustments with such ease and that in itself allowed us to enjoy every moment of our wedding. DJ Rio was the BEST at feeling the vibe amongst our multi-cultural dance floor :D He played nearly EVERY song we suggested on our draft timeline and really kept our families on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG! It has been over a month since our special day and we still receive praises for our DJ and MC! All that love must be given to these two that work SO hard and what they do. Thank you just doesn't seem enough to give this amazing couple. I was even privileged to dance with Yoli! It was such an honor to have them there and so quickly become like family to us. Make This DJ YOUR DJ for your next occasion! You will be forever grateful as we are til' this day. We love you both and we wish you much success in the future! <3, Deandra and Rowy David

Sent on 06/20/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/04/2014

This DJ was just what we were looking for. As any new bride-to-be, I was totally overwhelmed and Yoli was patient and beyond kind when helping me with my timeline. Yoli was great at responding to my emails whenever I had any questions. It was difficult to pick music since my husband's family is so different from mine; between 80s music "aquanet set" and Norteña, Rio had the dance floor packed. Yoli and Rio were the perfect pair for our special day!

Sent on 12/03/2016

This DJ's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! Your wedding definitely blended your two families together beautifully ♡

Jennifer · Married on 03/29/2014

Yoli and Rio were very easy to work with. Very supportive and came up with great ideas and suggestions all along the wedding planning process. Made our day seamless :)

Sent on 12/02/2016
  • Z

Zeptomy · Married on 03/15/2014

This DJ is not just one of the Best, but This DJ is the Best of them all (Best of the Best).

Sent on 12/13/2016

Arman · Married on 03/14/2014

We have so many options of vendors at that time and I have to admit it's so hard to find the right person. Until we found Thisdj. When we first met with Yoli, she gave us a different feeling, we knew right then that she would be the one to take care of our big day. It was such a happy feeling that Yoli treated us like family right away. Like u felt the connection right away compared with the other vendors that we spoke to prior.. She will help you all throughout. We had so many questions and concerns, but she was there all along and guided us with so much confidence, that took all our worries and stress with all the planning. She's very patient, reliable and definitely a person u can trust. On our wedding day, Yoli was on top of everything. She made sure to coordinate with us, all of our other vendors and guest. We literally felt she did waay above and beyond more that what we were expecting. For Dj Rio, he made sure that everybody in the room are having a good time. He played all our requested list of songs and really, never a dull/dragging song.. Overall, me and my wife were really pleased with ThisDJ duo. They are really legit and the BEST!! We highly recommend them, trust us, you will not get disappointed.

Arman · Married on 03/14/2014

ThisDJ is the best. Everything went perfect on our wedding day, because of them. What we love about them is that they treated us like family. Such an amazing experience that we'll never forget. Choose them, promise you'll be glad you did.

Sent on 04/23/2016

This DJ's reply:

You're the best, Arman! You were such a lovely couple to serve. We miss you both and hope to see you very soon <3

Yoli and Rio are amazing!!!!! They are the best ever!! Yoli has the best customer service!! She answered all my questions no matter what time of day! She is the friendliest person and a pleasure to work with!! Rio played the greatest music and all of our family and friends had a blast!! They really are a perfect team and the perfect DJ vendor!!!

Sent on 03/24/2014

This DJ's reply:

Dearest Selina & Auggie, thank you both SO much for taking the time to write us such a pleasant review. Our potential clients will love hearing about how your This DJ experience made your wedding day as perfect as it could possibly be-and indeed it was! We love you and congratulations again!!! <3

Selina · Married on 03/08/2014

They were awesome! They made our day perfect!

Jamie · Married on 03/01/2014

5 stars for this incredible duo. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our experience with This DJ. From the first visit to the wedding, Yoli was in constant contact with us and had everything planned out to the T. We didn't have a defined vision in terms of what music to play, up-lighting, or anything of that nature, however Yoli provided a survey for us to fill out that helped us narrow down our choices.

Out of all of our wedding vendors, This DJ was definitely one of my favorites. Yoli's professionalism paired with her down to earth personality was so refreshing. Talking with the husband and wife pair was always a pleasure, and they immediately made us feel like we were long time friends.

During the wedding, Yoli checked up on us and made sure our every request was fulfilled. She made all of our guests feel her uplifting energy, and even brought a few of our relatives (that aren't generally friendly with the dance floor) out to dance. I made the mistake of not including the bouquet and garter toss in our timeline, but Yoli took care of it with ease; she even had the song lists ready for both!

I can't recommend This DJ enough. They made my life so much easier and gave me the peace of mind that everything would run smoothly. A DJ and MC can make or break your wedding, and Yoli & DJ Rio made our day absolutely perfect. Thank you for everything, This DJ!

This DJ's reply:

Aw Jamie, thank you so much for your review. We are always humbled by what our brides & grooms are able to capture and their busy and overwhelming wedding day, and we are so happy that our work made that big of an impact. We love you both and wish you marriage bliss to last a lifetime <3 Yoli & Rio

tara · Married on 02/23/2014

I was very particular about the music for my wedding and had a very specific playlist and vibe in mind. This DJ fulfilled my every expectation and then some. The music was perfect during the ceremony cocktail hour and reception. So many guests complimented the music I lost count. People were dancing until the very end. Yoli helped to keep the reception moving along smoothly and encouraged people to dance. My husband and I had such a great time at our wedding in large part because of This DJ. In the planning phase they were very responsive to email and they are overall wonderful people who are fun to work with. I cannot recommend them enough. Thanks This DJ for helping making our wedding so memorable and fun.

Sent on 03/24/2014

This DJ's reply:

Dearest Tara & Abdul, We can't thank you enough for your kind review. We get so much fulfillment from helping newlyweds enjoy their BIG day that we can't put into words everything we do to make that happen-so we are ever so grateful that you have done this for us! Your wedding was definitely as perfect as it could possibly be. Thank you again for making us part of your beautiful love story. Hope to see you at our 10th Anniversary next year! Love & Music, Your Wedding DJ

Melanie · Married on 02/22/2014

Great dynamic duo/couple. They were awesome. On time, profession,and we had a blast. Our wedding is still the talk among family members and friends. And we got married more than 2 1/2 years ago. HIGHLY Recommend

Sent on 12/02/2016

:D Thank you SO much for your review Melanie ♡

Luz · Married on 11/23/2013

Where can I even begin to describe how wonderful ThisDJ is! As I look back at our wedding and remember how first of all, we wanted to make sure everyone danced, and EVERYONE danced! Yoli and Rio were just spectacular! There was not a single moment where Yoli did not carry herself with the utmost professionalism but not only that, she was soo much fun!! She made sure she captured every moment! With her on the mic, everything was smooth and facilitated beautifully. And her spanish was absolutely proficient, which is important for our spanish speaking guests. She was always truly in sync with her Rio! Rio did not play a single song we did not love! At some point I remember turning back and giving him a thumbs up and trying to tell him how incredible everything sounded but then I got distracted with singing off the top of my lungs to one of my favorite songs. We've been to our share of parties, and ThisDJ was by the far the best we've ever seen and heard! ThisDJ was on top of everything, from the music preference questionnaire to making sure we approved any last minute changes. They are not the type to take the liberty with such an important event as your wedding. Yoli and Rio make sure you and your love are the life of the party! My wife and I had the best time of our lives due to everyone that came and of course the most amazing DJ and MC who orchestrated the entertainment beyond any expectation we could have had. Thanks This DJ!! We look forward to working with you guys again and again! Besos!

Sent on 11/28/2013

I was referred by my sister to This DJ. Our wedding was held at a beautiful hotel at the Westin Bonaventure which included an Asian theme dinner/reception. Let's just say that both Yoli & Rio did an amazing job! Our parents and guest loved the smoothness of both the ceremony and reception. Our guests dance through the night all the way till midnight, and still wanted more. Yoli was an awesome host. She was very prompt and professional. She worked well along with my wedding planner. I felt that Yoli herself was my part time wedding planner because she had a timeline, names, and songs to the detail on our Big day. Overall, Thank You Yoli and Rio for doing an awesome job and giving us memories that we will Cherish forever.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2013

Thank you Yoli & DJ Rio for making our wedding as stress free as possible. We knew we were in great hands when Yoli set up our wedding time line down to every event. She was very professional and detailed, and she even manages to find the time to take pictures. Everything went as planned and our wedding was one for the books. Everyone had a blast thanks to This DJ. They definitely rocked our reception as they promised. We would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for not only a great DJ but an awesome MC. They are the perfect husband and wife team that understand exactly what you need, and know what to do to achieve what we want that night to be and even surpassed it. Thanks once again Yoli & Rio :)

Mr. & Mrs. Brian Gonzalez