This DJ Reviews

116 | Temecula, CA

116 Reviews for This DJ

Allyson · Married on 06/26/2016

Yoli and Rio did such an amazing job at our wedding. We are so happy you both were part of our big day! My husband and I didn't hire a day-of-coordinator so we were kind of counting on Yoli's organization and energy to make the day run smoothly. She went above and beyond to make sure everything ran according to plan. She didn't just make decisions for us, but checked in with us frequently throughout the night to make sure we were on board with her suggestions.

Rio kept the music flowing all night and accommodated all of our requests. The majority of our guests are not big dancers, but Yoli and Rio did everything they could to bring people out onto the dance floor. We appreciate it! Thank you for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Brandon · Married on 06/04/2016

Flexible friendly and classy. My brother and I both used this service and they went from EDM to classical, to modern pop. They also have the experience to also throw in a helping hand if things get a little overwhelming which can happen then entertaining a guest count of 300. Perfect experience and would not hesitate to recommend to everyone.

Sent on 12/02/2016

This DJ's reply:

Thank you Brandon for this great review! :) What an absolute honor it was entertaining at both your & Jesse's weddings!!!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/14/2016

We had so much fun at our wedding- SO much. Yoli was just fantastic- you can tell she and Rio really know what they're doing! They played all of the right music, they kept the dancefloor full, they really ran the show. I felt so special with them and would wholeheartedly recommend them to a person looking for a DJ. Yoli really ran the service like a dream and thanks to her and Rio, I couldn't be more pleased.

Thank you guys!

Sent on 05/27/2016
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 04/16/2016

If you book This DJ you will not have to worry about a single thing during your wedding day!

Sent on 12/03/2016

This DJ's reply:

Aw thank you, Yvette! We're happy to hear you were relaxed in your big day ♡ You were such a dazzling bride :)

Sharon · Married on 04/02/2016

As a wedding planner I would highly recommend This DJ to anyone out there looking for quality entertainment! Amazing!! Great teamwork by this adorable husband and wife! Love love love Yoli's MC talent!! Couldn't have had a better time on the dance floor! Thank you again This DJ for making Erika and Kevin's reception unforgettable!!!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Erika · Married on 04/02/2016

DJ Rio and Yolanda were awesome! My parents and I knew how important the DJ is to the reception so we were very picky when it came to deciding who was going to DJ at my wedding. But once we sat down with Yolanda we knew we were in the right hands. From beginning to end they were always responsive, very professional and worked great with my wedding coordinator. We had a mix of age groups and they played the right mix of songs to keep everyone on the dance floor. They really gave us the party reception that we wanted. Couldn't have been happier with their services, if you want a good DJ for your wedding then these are the people to get.
    Thank you for making our wedding reception amazing!!!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Charles · Married on 03/26/2016

Yoli & Rio were absolutely amazing at our wedding! They did a great job MC-ing our reception and keeping our guests dancing for hours. We couldn't have been happier to have them.

Heidi · Married on 10/24/2015

This DJ totally rocked our wedding reception! They were extremely professional and responsive in all our communications from day one. Rio and Yoli took the time to get to know us and understand the atmosphere we were trying to create at our party. Then with their guidance based on superb talent and depth of experience, we were able to realize our dream reception. As professional wedding consultants, they helped us plan a program and coordinated directly with the venue for all arrangements both before and during the party. Yoli kept us on schedule throughout the event and Rio kept the crowd going with appropriate music. All the guests raved about our DJ and had a blast. Aside from the decision to marry one another, hiring This DJ was the best decision of our wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Kristin · Married on 10/02/2015

If you want the wedding of your dreams, hire This DJ Entertainment!! Rio and Yoli are naturally talented at what they do; which will make the flow of your day seamless and your guests having the best time at your wedding! Yoli was truly an amazing emcee and Rio is just an outstanding DJ. They both kept in constant communication with my husband and I during the planning stage and the day of our wedding and we couldn't be more thankful for everything they did for us; from customizing our package to tailoring our wedding timeline and simply just being there when we needed someone to talk to or help. Every fine detail for our entertainment was covered and it made us feel at ease and stress free. Last minute changes were made the day of our wedding (as with most weddings) and Rio and Yoli kindly offered to help in any way they could. We are so blessed to have had them as our entertainment. Thank you both so much for playing such a critical part and celebrating our wedding day with us! We don't know what we would have done without you both!!

Sent on 10/07/2015

David · Married on 08/08/2015

This DJ was absolutely awesome! Rio and Yoli are such great people, first and foremost. They made us feel so at-ease and were the ultimate professionals. They were also very flexible in meeting us at our venue (in La Canada Flintridge) multiple times for walkthroughs. The day of the wedding was amazing as This DJ handled everything and we did not have to worry one bit. Our guests had such a great time and we are truly grateful to have had Rio and Yoli as our DJs! You will not be disappointed with This DJ.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Cass · Married on 07/18/2015

This DJ really brought our wedding together. Honestly, they were one vendor we felt we could not do without. Even guests noted how professional and charismatic This DJ was. The DJ brought out the entertainment and the MC kept the schedule flowing while also encouraging everyone to participate and let their hair down. Their services will not disappoint! Book them now :)

Sent on 12/07/2016

No need to look any further!! Yoli and Rio are not only wonderful people, they made our wedding day that much more special!
    From the ceremony to reception, they set the ambience and were so fitting to all of our guest! They work professionally making sure each moment is as we imagine (if not better). We had so many compliments made on how great they were as DJ and MC. The ultimate duo! Thanks again This DJ!!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Max · Married on 06/27/2015

Had such a good experience with Yoli! Very organized and truly made our wedding program flow seamlessly. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Miriam · Married on 06/14/2015

I highly recommend This DJ. They were super helpful, attentive, and responsive.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Thank you for this awesome review! :D Love & Music, Yoli & Rio

Christina · Married on 06/06/2015

Rio and Yoli, really made things go smoothly at my Wedding. They kept the dance floor packed and everyone dancing. They are super friendly, they listen to what you want. There is constant communication leading up to the wedding. They will send you an timeline of everything that will happen and when it will happen. You can make edits to the time line as needed to suit your needs. Having a DJ and MC that is organized makes all the difference in the world. I was married almost a year ago, and my guests are still talking about how much fun my our wedding was. It pays to have a not only a good DJ, but also a good MC at your wedding. Trust me dont look any where else.

michelle · Married on 05/16/2015

One word Excellent, This DJ provides more than just music service. At my wedding I never worried about the flow of events. Yoli was exceptionally helpful. She was constantly communicating with me but they make it fun and easy to coordinate the flow of events. DJ Rio pays close attention to your guests and the way they respond
    to the music. At our wedding the dance floor was never empty. This DJ does everything they can to make about you and your guests. I would definitely recommend working with them.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Joanne · Married on 05/09/2015

These two are more than just DJ's they could tell I was being overwhelmed with all the going on's of my wedding and stepped in and did what a wedding planner would do, but at no additional cost! I couldn't have gotten through that night without them and my guests all raved about their music and friendliness. They were worth every penny!

Flor · Married on 04/25/2015

I used Yoli and Rio for my wedding this past weekend. Their services were fabulous. They were professional, organized and friendly. Easy to work with from beginning to end. I absolutely would hire them again. They made my wedding fabulous. I got so many compliments from the guests on their level of professionalism and timeliness. This DJ/MC duo really work well together and compliment each other. They were always responding to my questions and emails. Easy to get a hold of and answered all of my questions. They are two great human beings. This was the best descision i made for my wedding to hire them. A pleasure to work with. If you are looking for a DJ look no further. If you want your wedding to get organized and your guests to dance the night away then look no further. Yoli and Rio are great. I am very pleased with their work and did not think twice about writting them an excellent review. Thanks to them my reception was a big success!!!

Sent on 05/19/2015

He was really great, I really enjoyed it and I had lots of guests asking where I found him because they liked him so much. If I ever need a DJ again I will definitely be using them.

Sent on 03/14/2015

Gabriela · Married on 02/28/2015

Yoli and DJ Rio helped make our wedding day as amazing as we wanted it to be! The music was amazing and Yoli kept our guests entertained and happy. The dance floor was full all night and to this day we hear that our wedding is the best wedding many of our guests have ever attended. Yoli's ability to plan and coordinate is spectacular. She helped us create a timeline that we were happy with and for all her hard work we are eternally grateful. This DJ is not your typical DJ that you see any party. Together, Yoli and DJ Rio can and will exceed all expectations!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Jessica · Married on 02/21/2015

Yoli and Rio are genuinely nice people. They communicated often and made any changes that I had (which was frequently), and it was always done with a virtual smile and hug. They were very professional, dressed accordingly to stay with the clubs attire requirements and they kept the party going. Yoli even helped teach a few dances which was perfect! One thing I love that This DJ does...they take photos all night long! It's great that they capture so many moments that the photographer may have missed, especially if you choose not to keep your photographer all night. I adore these two and feel as if they are now part of our family in a special way!! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/26/2015

June · Married on 02/14/2015

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! This duo is incredible. Fun, personal and professional! We had a wedding with 1/3 of the guest were kids. It was really a family event. Yoli created the best scavenger hunt for the children that also involved the adults. DJ Rio played the best mix of old and new songs that had young and old dancing together. So many of our guest told us that is was the best wedding reception that they had ever attended. Yoli and DJ Rio are extremely detailed oriented so you don't have to worry. They attend to every detail. Flawlessly. THEY ARE THE BEST. Stop searching. You found the right DJ team.

Sent on 04/12/2015

Gabriel · Married on 02/07/2015

Denise and I would like to thank you for helping throw the wedding of the year. Our guests continue to give us compliments about the service you gave and the amazing time they had. DJ Rio had them dancing all night and MC Yoli had them in aww. We appreciate everything you did for us and making the day magical.

D&G

Sent on 03/03/2015

Fatimah · Married on 01/24/2015

Yoli and DJ Rio were amazing! They are so helpful and passionate about their work. It really showed! Everyone at the wedding had a blast. I didn't have to worry one bit, and that's a major plus being the bride. I highly recommend This DJ for any ocassion!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Fatimah · Married on 01/24/2015

We were thrilled working with Yoli & Rio! They were so helpful, patient and professional. On our wedding day, we didn't have to worry about making sure everything went according to schedule...they did all that! Our guests had a blast! We couldn't have asked for a better duo to work with :)