Thierry Lyles Photography Reviews

7 | Chesterton, IN

7 Reviews for Thierry Lyles Photography

Wonderful! Was 100% flexible and extremely helpful! What a great guy, I would recommend Thierry to anyone looking for a great photographer to shoot their wedding! -Thank you Thierry!

Sent on 06/12/2015

aLYSSA · Married on 11/15/2014

Great guy and did everything (plus some) that I asked for! He made my night feel special, and captured it so I can relive those moments again and again!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Nichole · Married on 06/20/2014

Thierry was absolutely amazing on our wedding day!!! We gave him ideas and he took them and ran and gave us the memories of a lifetime by capturing our day!!!!! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone !!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Amanda · Married on 03/21/2014

Thierry photographed my wedding just over a year ago. The photos are stunning and I look at them often. His pricing definitely matched his quality and he worked with me to find a package that met my needs. He provided me with way more than I asked for and I could not have been happier! Thierry's photos are beautiful, artistic, and well thought out. I would highly recommmend his services to friends and would love to use him again someday in the future when we start a family.

Sent on 05/05/2015

Samantha · Married on 12/19/2013

Our original photographer never showed up for our actual wedding. I contacted Thierry and he fit us in to his busy schedule two days later to take photos for us. Pretty sure it was fate because not only is he an amazing photographer but he is also an amazing person. Our session was so fun and I could not ask for better pictures. I'm forever thankful to him.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Danielle · Married on 04/27/2013

Thierry is an amazing photographer! We could not have picked a better person to get to work with and have capture our special day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Jordan · Married on 09/26/2015

Thierry is amazing. I am completely looking forward to his photographs of our wedding. I am planning a wedding from long distance and he has been a huge help. He answers questions promptly and is a wealth of information.

Sent on 05/04/2015