THESE GUYS ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

11 | Brea, CA

11 Reviews for THESE GUYS ENTERTAINMENT

Cassandra · Married on 07/25/2015

My sister got married a couple weeks ago and booked These Guys Entertainment for their Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding Day. My sister gave the DJ the main songs and some random ones that were a must in her book. She told him the genres they liked and at the rehearsal dinner I had made a couple suggestions. They helped the wedding stay on schedule and were professional, yet fun. Overall, they did an awesome job keeping a party vibe for all ages and had people dancing from the 6:30pm-1:30am.

THANK YOU GUYS!! :)

• tessvong

theresa · Married on 05/15/2015

My husband and I ran into Eric and These Guys Entertainment at a bridal show a few years ago. Eric was so friendly and had the best attitude that we remembered him when it was time to start booking for our wedding. He made quite the impression at the bridal show that we couldn't go with anyone else. He's attitude and charisma made our decision very easy. He worked with our music choices and also helped with our grand entrance. He is very detailed and responds quickly to emails, texts and phone calls. Eric, we can't thank you enough for making our wedding so very special!

Suzie · Married on 07/05/2014

A+++++ for Eric and his DJ team. I met Eric at my best friend's wedding where he was DJing. He was so over-the-top fantastic that I knew I wanted him to be my DJ too! He kept the party going all night and tons of people were on the dance floor all night and stayed to the end of the wedding, which I believe was because of Eric. Not only did he make sure everyone was having a blast, he really catered to my husband and I and made sure to stick to the timeline. I didn't have to worry about Eric at all during the entire pre-wedding and day of wedding experience.

Natalie · Married on 05/24/2014

Eric was an awesome MC and Dj. He went beyond our expectations we were even asked if he was a family member. He took care of my husband and I to make sure we were okay he made changes when needed and made our wedding flow even with all the little hick ups. I could not have asked for anyone better. From the bottom of my heart thank you.

GILBERT · Married on 01/12/2014

Eric from These Guys Entertainment was superb. He delivered more than what we had anticipated. He read the crowd dead on. His professionalism was second to none. Easy to get along with. His was on top of things. He was very attentive to our requests and needs. I would definitely recommend him.

Gina · Married on 11/16/2013

My husband and I planned our wedding in 11mo. so time and budget was extremely tight. For us, food and music was the most important components for our wedding. I did alot of research and met with about 10 djs, almost SETTLED on one, but decided to go to the upcoming brea bridal expo. When met DJ Eric, we instantly knew his outgoing personality was a match for us. Wedding day, I was blown away at how well he communicated and problem solved the unforeseen mishaps. He was my dj and became my wedding coordinator. He clearly did everything possible to keep us stress free. I cant thank him enough for allll his help, he definitely went above and beyond for us. If you want someone 100% reliable on one of the most stressful days of your life, DJ Eric will not let you down.

Mandy · Married on 11/03/2013

thank you guys so much! you definitely kept the party going and you were so flexible with our wants! you guys are the best!

Monique · Married on 10/25/2013

Eric was amazing to work with! He did our ceremony music, cocktail music and he got the party pimping with our reception. Best emcee I have ever experienced! Made our day so special!

Gina · Married on 10/04/2013

We had been searching for a DJ for a long time at many different bridal expos, and was getting frustrated. Until we attending the Brea Bridal Expo where we met Eric from These Guys Entertainment who caught our attention with his very outgoing and personable personality. We stood and talked to him for about 20 minutes and enjoyed everything he said he had to offer, plus it was nice to see his wife sitting by his side supporting him. However, as always when it came to our wedding I was very hesitant about choosing vendors. So I decided to make an appointment with him so we can get more of a sense if he was the right fit for our wedding. After talking and going over everything we booked with him that night, he is very professional, passionate about what he does and is very precise right down to the second of when to start a song. Plus, since we booked him within the week of the expo, he offered a promo discount, which always helps!! He was very helpful in our last appointment when going over our songs and timeline. During the wedding he was great and super helpful by working with our coordinator and photographer in making sure the wedding went smoothly. Plus, he kept his promise of playing me Kelly Clarkson songs, which made me very happy! Also, upon request he gave us an usb of all the songs he played at our wedding with a note, so we can listen to all the songs that were played when we weren't around. We were very happy with Eric and his brother from These Guys Entertainment, thank you so much!! :) We got so many compliments about our DJ and will definitely be recommending These Guys Entertainment!

Jeff · Married on 11/10/2012

For many milestone birthdays of older relatives, the assistance of wedding planning I have used many DJ's/MC's in the past. None were significant enough to have an positive effect and some were not good at all.

My only knock against These Guys is I didn't meet them Sooner!
    I would have used them for every major event I have have ever been involved in.
    I know a lot of DJ's, some pretty good, but none of this caliber that can DJ and MC. That is a real talent.
    Eric's knowledge of broad based music and his sensitivity to the amount of passion and emotion involved in weddings or any other milestone event is apparent and appreciated.
    They set the kept the vibe up and for the first time in my experience actually made a signiificant positive impact on the atmosphere at my 300+ person wedding. Can't thank them enough.

Krista · Married on 11/18/2012

We love These Guys Entertainment! DJ Eric puts heart in everything he does he took the time to make sure our wedding was flawless. Eric went above and beyond. My sister in law was so impressed that she also booked him for her wedding! Needless to say her wedding turned out wonderful! I I would highly recommend These Guys!