These Buds A Blooming Reviews

30 | Camarillo, CA

30 Reviews for These Buds A Blooming

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2007

Allison was great to work with! I gave her pictures and she provided everything we wanted and more. The flowers and service were exceptional.

Sent on 07/30/2007

Nerida · Married on 06/23/2007

I loved Allie's ideas, personality, and quality of work. She did an amazing job of making my wedding beautiful!

Sent on 11/19/2007

Jane · Married on 05/11/2007

TheseBudsABlooming provided great service and decor ideas! Allison brought our ideas to life and created beautiful pieces for our wedding ceremony and reception. We were completely happy!

Sent on 11/26/2007

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2012

Aliie was awesome! We had MAJOR budget issues due to the fact that we decided to get married on Mother's Day weekend and the cost of flowers was triple! Allie and I exchanged numerous emails and she was totally willing and able to work with our budget and resources so that we could get everything we wanted! She's super sweet! I completely fell in love with her personality when I met her and knew she was a vendor that I wanted. When she dropped my bouquet off at the hotel on wedding day, I literally gasped, it was gorgeous and she totally got what I wanted!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Carly · Married on 02/16/2014

Dealing with Allie was great. She was also married at our venue and gave us some helpful ideas to get the vision we still wanted but to add more of a sophisticated look. Getting married in February I knew I wanted to stay away from roses and to keep the costs down as much as possible. I told her the colors I wanted to use and the look I was going for. We had a few email exchanges where I had to make some changes and she was very accommodating to them. I also brought her 2 stands I wanted to use and I wasn’t sure if she was going to be able to use them but she did and they looked fantastic. All of the centerpieces, my bouquet and my bridal parties wrist corsages were stunning. Everyone complimented on how wonderful the flowers were. The one thing I did notice was the lack of fresh lavender I asked for (might have been a lack of), but the babies breathe worked out great. Again she brought my vision to life and it was even beyond what I had in mind. She knows how to get the look right!

Sent on 03/03/2014