Theresa Garceau Reviews

5 | Guilford, CT

5 Reviews for Theresa Garceau

Teresa is amazing! She gave us such a beautiful ceremony.

Courtney · Married on 06/02/2012

Teresa was an amazing JP! Not too many people remember the ceremony of your wedding it is usually the food, venu, dj etc; but I was inundated with feedback about my ceremony and cannot tell you how happy we were. Teresa was always available, professional, sweet, heartfelt and made us feel extremely comfortable. I would have no reservation recommending her to anyone my friends have used her as well.

Linda · Married on 05/15/2010

Theresa is wonderful! If you are getting married, use her!! She brings tears to everyones eyes, including her own! She was born to do this.

• W

Wendy · Married on 03/31/2007

Theresa is a Justice of the Peace who is also an Elder at her church. By having her officiate our ceremony, we were able to be married in a chapel (in other words, not in a catholic church) and still have the word of the Lord brought to our ceremony. She is pleasant and accomodating. We appreciated her expertise and advice.

Valerie · Married on 08/07/2011

0.0

We paid Theresa Garceau a deposit for our wedding several months before our wedding. She was then a total flake. Didn't return my calls or messages, to the point where two weeks before the wedding I had to scramble to find someone else. She also didn't return my deposit or any of my messages asking for my deposit back. Very unprofessional, don't do business with her!!! You'll lose your deposit and have last minute stress of finding a new officiant. What a horrible thing to do to a bride.