ThePoseyDetail Reviews

ThePoseyDetail 4
ThePoseyDetail 5
ThePoseyDetail 6
ThePoseyDetail 7

The Posey Detail did my wedding back in August 2015. I really had no idea of what I wanted in my flowers. I sent her maybe two or three pictures of a general idea and the results were absolutely perfect! Alyssa will do whatever it is you're looking for, even if you don't know what that is exactly. She was prompt in the delivery of the flowers and is so great to work with! She is the perfect fit for your perfect day!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Liz · Married on 04/29/2018

Alyssa was wonderful and easy to work with, and the flowers were gorgeous at the wedding - everyone loved them! The only complaint was that the boutonnieres flopped early in the night. Alyssa is much more affordable than some of the standard options in Charlottesville with great quality -- highly recommended!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    ThePoseyDetail 8
  • Irina

Irina · Married on 04/28/2019

the flowers were beautiful!!

Alyssa and her team use in season, gorgeous blooms. They also do a great job on the extra details: flowers for the cake, sheers, etc. We went over the flower proposal many times to make sure she had the right idea of what I wanted. My only wish is that I got to see the EXACT flowers that were going to be used in the wedding, because it was a little different than my vision, yet still gorgeous.

Sent on 05/20/2019