ThePoseyDetail Reviews

ThePoseyDetail 5
ThePoseyDetail 6
ThePoseyDetail 7

Mariah · Married on 05/19/2018

IN LOVE with how all of my pretty florals turned out for my wedding! The Posey Team is definitely the best around! ❤️ Alyssa was always so professional and kind in her responses to all of my questions and concerns leading up to the big day. She even helped me decide on table linens when I was indecisive, and was happy to work with me when I had new ideas and visions on how I wanted the flowers to be. I’d choose The Posey Detail again and again!
    (Images by Katie Jacobs Photography)

Sent on 07/18/2018
    ThePoseyDetail 8
    ThePoseyDetail 9
    ThePoseyDetail 10

Danielle · Married on 05/05/2018

I loved working with Alyssa from the Posey Detail! She was very communicative and helpful throughout the entire planning process. I never felt stressed or nervous about what to expect. Also, the flowers completely exceeded my expectations. I had her make flower crowns and a floral head piece and they came out beyond words gorgeous! She understood my vision and executed it perfectly. Thanks again Posey Detail!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Megan · Married on 05/05/2018

Alyssa was great to work with and I was very happy with the final product!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Emma · Married on 04/28/2018

Alyssa with the Posey Detail was wonderful to work with for our wedding. She totally understood the vision that I had for our big day and worked with us to make it work within our budget. She was so kind, accommodating and knowledgeable, and made me feel totally at ease throughout the planning process. The day of, everything looked even better than I could have imagined. I would absolutely recommend The Posey Detail. Thank you for helping to make our day perfect!!

Sent on 05/05/2018
  • starrEknight

Jackie · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Alyssa and The Posey Detail! I bonded with Alyssa from the very first phone call we had for consultation as I was actually planning my wedding in the Harrisonburg, VA area from my home in Columbia, SC. We were referred to Alyssa by our wedding photographer as they are good friends and had previously worked together before. During planning it became evident that this had many benefits to it because as our Day of Coordinator, Alyssa was able to coordinate with our photographer to ensure the timelines all matched up well. In the end I can honestly say that my husband and I did not have a single moment of stress the entire day! Honestly! This is coming from a Type A detailed individual that plans and coordinates events and an annual conference every year for work. Alyssa was so professional and thought of everything during the planning process which made it so easy for me to just hand over the plans to her for execution on the big day. It was so wonderful to get to enjoy the day and see my entire family enjoying the day as well since Alyssa and her team had things taken care of logistically! We also utilized The Posey Detail for our florists which again was beneficial because it was one less vendor to coordinate with and their work is AMAZING! Alyssa does a fantastic job at taking your vision and making it a reality. Our theme was simple/classic with subtle art deco glam with platinum, dusty blue and an accent of cranberry as the colors, and this team hit the nail right on the head with execution! All of our blooms lasted throughout the day and into the next, I can say that they are hardy because mine even survived the ride from VA to SC two days later and then some. Do yourself a favor and contact The Posey Detail to consult with how they can service you for your special day!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    ThePoseyDetail 15
    ThePoseyDetail 16
    ThePoseyDetail 17

Shelly · Married on 04/14/2018

I worked with Alyssa for flowers for my wedding in April. She was very responsive to all of my questions! But not only that, my flowers were BEAUTIFUL! The colors were perfect; I was beyond pleased with all of it. Thank you Alyssa & your team for putting everything together for my big day! You all did a terrific job!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    ThePoseyDetail 18
    ThePoseyDetail 19
    ThePoseyDetail 20

Brooke · Married on 04/12/2018

Alyssa was amazing to work with! During our first initial phone consultation I immediately knew I wanted to work with her due to her bubbly personality and how quickly she grasped my vision. Alyssa stayed within my budget and really made sure that everything I asked for was given to me. The florals and decor were absolutely stunning! I got so many compliments on my bouquet and I’m truly grateful she was a part of my day. Thank you so much Alyssa!!

Sent on 04/24/2018
    ThePoseyDetail 21
    ThePoseyDetail 22

janice · Married on 12/01/2017

Very professional and accommodating with last minute additions.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Erica · Married on 11/10/2017

Alyssa and The Posey Detail were absolutely AMAZING!! I would highly recommend her! Not only did she do an awesome job at capturing my dream flowers, she did it with such ease! I never once had to worry about anything with the flowers because she had it all under control. From her professionalism, to her flexibility and kindness, The Posey Detail truly made my wedding day a dream come true. I couldn't of done it without her and for that, I am so thankful!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    ThePoseyDetail 23
    ThePoseyDetail 24
    ThePoseyDetail 25
    ThePoseyDetail 26
    ThePoseyDetail 27
    ThePoseyDetail 28

Mollie · Married on 10/14/2017

Alyssa was amazing! From day one I was so glad we chose Alyssa as our wedding planner. As we all know, wedding planning is stressful and at times overwhelming. Alyssa is such a calming presence and she is so confident in her ability
    make your day special.Throughout the wedding planning process she was always an email away. If I had any question or concern, she was always quick to respond. Alyssa listened to my vision, but gave me suggestions when I wanted it. She truly knows her stuff about weddings! She helped me find many of my wedding vendors and was conscious to help me stay within budget. Before our wedding day she coordinated with all of the vendors, helped set up a timeline, and we did a walk through of our venue. Alyssa was extremely detailed and helped us feel more at ease about the flow of the day. She helped me create checklists of what I needed to bring on the big day and has a large inventory of wedding decor such as votives, table numbers, signs, etc. to help your day feel DIY without spending all of the money buying it yourself! On our wedding day Alyssa was always behind the scenes. Everything went so smoothly and I know it was because Alyssa was orchestrating it all. She made sure there was someone constantly near my husband and I during the cocktail hour and reception in case we needed to be pulled along so we could greet everyone (or so we could eat!), made sure our glasses were full, or was right there to help if couldn't find something we were looking for. Our day truly would not have been possible without Alyssa!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    ThePoseyDetail 35
    ThePoseyDetail 36
    ThePoseyDetail 37

Tara · Married on 10/01/2017

I LOVE ALYSSA! From our very first meeting to our wedding day, Alyssa was always so kind, patient, punctual, and professional. She was also flexible and worked within my budget to make my dreams come true. She really took my vision for beautiful fall flowers and colors and created the most gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces we have ever seen. I received so many compliments on the flowers and would highly recommend Alyssa to all couples. My husband and I truly feel so lucky and blessed to have worked with someone like Alyssa, because you can tell that this is not just her job, but her passion.

Sent on 10/19/2017
    ThePoseyDetail 38
    ThePoseyDetail 39
    ThePoseyDetail 40
    ThePoseyDetail 41
    ThePoseyDetail 42
    ThePoseyDetail 43

Laura · Married on 10/01/2017

We could not have been more pleased with Alyssa. She listened to our ideas and kept detailed notes of everything. Her creativity and eye for detail were exactly what we wanted and thanks to her, our wedding was truly magical!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Lindsay · Married on 10/01/2017

We loved working with Alyssa! She went above and beyond for us not only in our florals, but in helping us craft the details of our day--whether it be the table numbers, some extra crates to place on tables, or writing beautiful script on a mirror for our seating chart. She is kind and pleasant to work with, and genuinely cares about you and your wedding day. Can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Maggie · Married on 09/16/2017

Alyssa is amazing, and I would absolutely recommend her. The flowers for our September wedding were beyond my Pinterest dreams! Working with her felt like I was talking with a friend, she really streamlined my vision while working with my budget. Her attention to detail, organization, and obvious talent helped make my wedding day everything I hoped it would be!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    ThePoseyDetail 49
    ThePoseyDetail 50
    ThePoseyDetail 51

Halina · Married on 09/09/2017

Alyssa is seriously the best. I had a vision for what I wanted and couldn't really find a picture of it to share with her, so the process was a lot of back and forth about specific flowers and colors, and she was super patient and helpful the whole time. What's most amazing though is that she totally nailed it. I was blown away by how beautiful the bouquets and the centerpieces looked. She was also great with suggestions for other things we could do for decoration and while a day-of coordinator wasn't in my budget, I'd hire her to do that in a heart beat too.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/24/2017

Alyssa is absolutely the best! I cannot imagine my daughter's wedding without the help of Alyssa. From the moment we met her, we knew we were in great hands. She listened to us and helped get the exact day my daughter hoped for! The flowers were stunning, the work she did decorating was magical and the way she managed our vendors and the events of the day was exceptional. She is one of the sweetest people you can meet and I would recommend her to everyone who asks. We truly felt blessed to meet Alyssa and have her be a part of this very special day!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Anna · Married on 06/24/2017

Alyssa put together an absolute garden wonderland for our wedding and exceeded our wildest dreams! Alyssa was super patient with us for the months leading up to our wedding, allowing us to change our minds and tolerating our nitpicking every little detail. With every crazy idea we had, Alyssa responded with enthusiasm and practicality and worked hard to make our visions come to life on our wedding day.

Alyssa has a great eye for beautiful flowers. From the delicate snap dragons that hung along our aisle and the lily of the valley the adorned the men's lapels, to the luscious white flowers of the bouquets and the lush greenery throughout our reception space, Alyssa certainly brought out the magic of our garden venue. She perfected even the smallest details - including flower petals floating in rustic tins, sparkling candles throughout our reception space, and delicate bags of petals waiting on the seats of our guests to be thrown upon our exit down the aisle.

Alyssa always has a huge smile on her face, and working with her is such a pleasure. I hope I will get the chance to work with her again, but in the meantime I have photos capturing all of the amazing work she did to make our day the midsummer garden affair we dreamed of.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Megan · Married on 06/10/2017

Alyssa is so good at what she does. I know absolutely nothing about flowers, so when we talked about my floral vision for my wedding, I wasn't any help. I basically told Alyssa "I want white flowers and lots of greenery." And man did she deliver. All of the floral arrangements on my wedding day were absolutely gorgeous. They were even better than I could have imagined. They were so much prettier than the inspiration photos I sent Alyssa. Seriously I can't say enough good things about Alyssa's work.

Alyssa was so kind and helpful, and went above and beyond what I expected. My grandma passed away the week of my wedding, and I emailed Alyssa a few days before the wedding asking if she could help me get some yellow roses for us to have at the wedding in remembrance of my grandma. Thinking about it now makes me tear up, it meant so much to me and my family that Alyssa had yellow roses at the ceremony and reception sites, and gave us an arrangement of yellow roses for my parents house. I know she was busy enough with all of the other floral arrangements, so I think the fact that she took the time to get and arrange those yellow roses says a lot about the kind of vendor (and person) Alyssa is. She's the best!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Erica · Married on 06/03/2017

I loved working with Alyssa! From day one she was 100% there for me with advice, answers to any and all questions, linking me up with an amazing photographer, and helping me find local merchants for invites and make up. Everyone she recommended was fantastic. She truly loves what she does and you can see it in the detail of her planning and preparation. She was beyond supportive and helpful on the wedding day. Everything ran smoothly. Not one hiccup and I attribute that to Alyssa and her fantastic team. In addition to this her floral arrangements were so beautiful; beyond beautiful in fact. She took my vision and completely enhanced it. Honestly there's not enough wonderful things I can say about ThePoseyDetail. If you looking to hire and amazing planner and florist, look no further. Alyssa is your girl!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Kathryn · Married on 05/27/2017

Alyssa at The Posey Detail was everything my husband (!) and I could have hoped for in a planner, coordinator, and flower designer. I initially planned to do all the planning and coordination myself, and in retrospect that would have been a huge mistake. Alyssa was the voice of reason through all the planning, answered a million questions, and then made sure our wedding was perfect, even in inclement weather. She was able to make decisions and manage the wedding independently without the need for micromanagement. She knew when to take initiative on tasks and when it was better to check in with us. She even worked seamlessly with my Mom!

Alyssa also has great relationships with other vendors and was able to make great recommendations for hair, catering, photography, etc. Every vendor I mentioned her name to reacted the same - "ALYSSA IS THE BEST."

On top of being the CEO of our wedding, she also designed the most beautiful flowers, including bouquets, flowers for both families, and table flowers. I had no idea what we wanted, and she was able to design bouquets that included a little bit of everything. The tables were lush and welcoming and we received so many compliments.

I would recommend Alyssa to anyone planning any kind of event. She was flexible, affordable, responsive, professional, and she became a friend. DO NOT hesitate to make her part of your wedding.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Bailey · Married on 04/22/2017

Alyssa was awesome to work with! Prices were reasonable and the flowers were BEAUTIFUL. She was very flexible and made sure everything was delivered on time. Alyssa was very personable and took time to get to know us and our vision for our wedding! Couldn't have asked for anything more! :)

Sent on 04/26/2017

Knetta · Married on 04/09/2017

The Posey Detail was amazing! Alyssa created exactly what my husband and I wanted for our bridal party and reception! It helped so much that she was the sweetest communicator and I could hear her enthusiasm over the phone and via email. Let me say that I never had the opportunity to meet Alyssa in person. She was referred to me by my wedding planner, (Wedding Realized) so every detail was planned via email and phone chats. Once I saw my bridal bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, groom/groomsmen boutonniere, MOB/MOL floral bracelets, and flower girl arrangement, I was stunned! The colors matched perfectly, and she was able to create arrangements for our day that I will never forget. The wedding reception head table arrangement did not disappoint. She incorporated succulents, (which I still have) into our table and it was beautiful. She really did fabulous work within a workable budget for me and my husband.
    If you are deciding between vendors, book The Posey Detail! You will smile from ear to ear after seeing her work and her awesome ability to "stylize" especially if you are wanting to keep a reasonable floral budget for your day. Thank YOU Alyssa!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Katie · Married on 11/05/2016

Alyssa is the BEST! She completely calmed all of my nerves about the wedding. She made it look absolutely beautiful!! She helped me in every single way and I would 100% recommend her to everyone I know!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Cecelia · Married on 10/15/2016

Alyssa was an absolute doll to work with. I came in thinking thatI would be using Costco flowers for my wedding. I met with her and realized that my wedding's environment needed her touch. I told her what I envisioned, but she blew my mind with what she came with. From my (princess-like) flower crown to the equisite arrangements on the barn doors and tables, Alyssa was able to make all of my dreams come true in just one day. She is your go-to-gal for anything and everything!

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • F

Francesca · Married on 10/08/2016

If you are looking for an amazing wedding planner Alyssa is a must pick! My wedding day was absolutely perfect because of all of all of her hard work!! Alyssa is organized, professional, extremely friendly, and a problem solver. She makes it her goal to give you everything you have dreamed of on your wedding day. She was a joy to work with during the year and a half engagement period and she understood my vision completely. She kept me calm when things got tense and she was always willing to meet or talk to me to make sure that we were on track with planning. I also loved that she was able to be honest with me. She told me things that I didn't know not having previous experience in the wedding industry and my wedding was better because of her insider advice. I would recommend Alyssa to anyone who is planning a wedding!!

Sent on 12/06/2016