ThePictureGal Reviews

2 | Glendale, AZ

2 Reviews for ThePictureGal

Koren · Married on 05/08/2010

Roberta took the pictures at my wedding last May! All the pictures came out amazing and I am so happy to have all the memories captured. She was amazing with with my and my husbands children during the photo shoots. I loved that she captured some of the ceremony in black and white. She does great work.

Sent on 03/21/2011

Michelle · Married on 08/29/2009

I LOVE MY PICTURES!!! Roberta did a fantastic job! When I saw our pictures I was amazed at how great they were (my favorites were the black and whites). Some of the pictures looked like they came straight out of a bridal magazine, or belong in a jewelry advertisement. Even the casual pictures we took when we were all just joking around turned out good. I get compliments all the time on my wedding album. I couldn’t have asked for more. Not only was she professional, but she was able to make the photo shoot fun and easy and most important--STRESS-FREE! I love her and would recommend her to everyone. Once we start having kids, she will definitely be who I contact to do baby and family pictures.

Sent on 03/17/2011