Theo Moon Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • Erik
    Erik M. Getting married on 02/02/2022

Perfect blend of talent and customer service

After discovering Theo online, my then-fiance and I went to listen to him perform live one night. We both instantly agreed that we wanted Theo to bring his talents to our upcoming wedding. He was very easy to work with leading up to the event. Great communication. Professional. Personable. Talented. Just a great guy all around. When our big day came, Theo was there, as promised. His set up was quick. He played all the songs we requested, even the shout-outs. His energy was perfect. He even worked with us to get a special intro and learned one of my wife's favorite songs to sing for our first dance. We later learned that her father listened to Theo's rendition of that song over and over and wept at how beautiful the moment was. Our wedding was an outdoor event and due to unfavorable conditions, we moved it indoors. Theo switched all of his equipment so fast I didn't even see it. Before we knew it he was there. He was super adaptable, catering to our requests for announcements. On top of his gracious hospitality, his talents are just so good. Just good energy. Great voice. He added so much value. And our guests loved him too. I can't say enough good things about Theo. He had quite the variety of songs to play too. All genres. I will ABSOLUTLEY recommend him to my closest friends and family and he will be top of mind the next time we need a talented musician to play.
    Noelle H. Married on 06/01/2021

Fantastic - Talented, Professional, Best Decision for our wedding

Hiring Theo was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He was extremely prompt and professional, even suggesting a walk through of our venue to make sure power, etc. was all set. I was not a detail-oriented bride so it was great to have someone who was so focused and yet flexible. Theo even learned a few of our favorite songs for us! Theo's music and style created a relaxed, romantic atmosphere and many of our guests said that our reception was among their favorites for this reason. It was important to me that our entertainment not feel like a "wedding band" or DJ, yet we still needed the basic wedding announcements like toasts, first dance, etc. Theo did a fantastic job at this. 100% would hire again for any event.

Theo Moon's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Noelle! It was such an honor performing for your wedding! It was such a pleasure working with you!
    Judy Married on 04/16/2021

Mother of the bride

He played perfectly for both the wedding and the cocktail hour. Many of our guests complemented his talent and professionalism. I would defiantly hire him again, and in fact have recommended him to our venue as a performer for their afternoon cocktail hours on their tiki deck
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 04/03/2021

AWESOME! 100% recommend!

We are so happy we chose Theo Moon for our wedding reception! Everyone kept asking who he was and how much they loved him. Theo was so great we actually asked him to stay longer than we originally planned! We would 100% recommended Theo!
    Alyssa M. Married on 03/02/2021

Absolutely Beautiful!

We found Theo singing at a Lucky’s Market and his voice moved my mom and I nearly to tears! We were about 2 months away from our wedding and decided to take a shot and see if he would be free to perform live at our ceremony. Well, he was! And hiring him was one of the best decisions we made. It took our ceremony to the next level and all of our guests commented on how amazing he was. He sung Hallelujah for me to walk down the aisle to and it was hard to keep it together!
    We had him for a bit after the ceremony, which kept our guests entertained while we were taking photos. And on top of being so talented, he also helped the flow of the wedding by making first dance, toasts, and dinner announcements!
    We are so thankful to Theo for making our day so special! He was 100% worth the investment.
    Rich Married on 09/10/2020

Highly Recommended!!

We really enjoyed having Theo play for our wedding. He is a very talented musician! Our guests had nothing but great things to say about him. He truly made our day memorable by learning several of our favorite songs.

Theo was also very accomodating as we had to make several changes to our plans due to covid. He made wedding planning easier for us.

My wife and I highly recommend Theo! And we look forward to seeing him perform again soon.
    Christina Married on 03/06/2020

Theo Moon was absolutely amazing!!!!

We first heard Theo Moon playing at Tactical Brewery in downtown Baldwin Park and approached him as we were wanting a live musician for our rehearsal dinner. He was so quick to respond to my emails we were able to book right away! He sent over a huge list of songs already a part of his set list and checked in multiple times if we had any special requests we would like played (although we didn’t because his spectrum was so broad)! At the actual rehearsal dinner Theo was a total rockstar!!!! He was the perfect addition to our dinner and I would absolutely suggest him to anyone in the market for a live musician! Very professional, easy listening that you want to sing along to and so so nice. Thank you Theo!!
    Ramona Married on 12/14/2019

Christmas party!

Theo was amazing! All of our guests loved him and are still calling and texting me to get his info. He is very responsive to emails and text messages and was on time for our event and played the entire time. We will definitely be hiring him again!

Theo Moon's reply:

Thank you so much for having me Ramona! I had such a fun time performing for you family and friends!
    Brandon P. Married on 11/02/2019

Fantastic!

Theo was awesome for both ceremony and Cocktail hour. He did beautiful renditions of songs for us to walk down the aisle and our guests raved about his music during the cocktail hour as well. 100% recommend and would hire again!
    Destiny A. Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely amazing

He was absolutely amazing! He did my wedding in March he learned songs just for us!!!! Couldn’t ask for anyone else! It was perfect🎤🎼 totally recommend Theo moon 🌝
    Benard W. Married on 05/19/2019

Great Singer

We had the pleasure and honor to have Theo perform at our wedding in Sarasota. He arrived earlier than expected to set up and rehearse, so early that I asked him to come inside and cool off until the guests started arriving lol. He was a total pro from the first email we exchanged to his final song at the wedding. He had a wonderful and extensive list of songs to pick from and did a wonderful job of performing a specific song my wife asked for. He has an amazing voice and our guests all raved about him. We would highly recommend his performance services!!!!!

Theo Moon's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Benard! Your wedding was so beautiful and I'm so honored that I could play a small role in making that day extra special!