The Girls Beauty Shop Reviews

The Girls Beauty Shop 5
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Latham · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Kate is Great!

Kate did hair and makeup this past weekend last minute in a pinch. She saved the day! Our hair was gorgeous and makeup was flawless. I highly recommend her! She accentuates everyone's features in the best way!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Forrest

Forrest Blake · Married on 03/09/2019

Outstanding and Above and Beyond Service

Katie at the Girls Beauty Shop was a phenomenal person to work with. As a photographer, we tend to become the second-hand wedding planner for the day and Katie stepped up in that role as well. Along with providing beautiful hair and makeup to our bride and all her bridesmaids she maximized her time by not only completing her tasks before her allotted time but she was helping organize the bridesmaids, helping collect details for me to photograph so I wasn't wasting my time searching and not photographing, as well as providing leadership and guidance for the room when necessary. Katie knows what she's talking about and knows how to add value and assistance to every Bride's wedding day. She was an amazing Vendor to work with and would love to work with again in the future.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Sharlene · Married on 12/24/2018

I had the chance to see Katie Cedillo work in person styling hair and make up application. Her work is clean and her clients are very satisfied with the outcome.

The way she is able to multitask in a large bridal party is every clients dream to get things don't quickly.

I would definitely recommend her for any special event. She can do it all.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Stephanie · Married on 03/10/2018

Absolutely perfectly wonderful.

Sent on 03/13/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

I chose The Girls Beauty Shop because of quality and price. I got married in ATX so Kate was my contact, she was very sweet and understood the exact style I wanted from the beginning. Kate and her assistant helped do the hair and makeup for my mother, mother-in-law, 6 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls and myself. Everyone was very happy with how their looks came out, and my bridal makeup and hair was perfection! I highly recommend Kate and her company for all wedding makeup and hair needs!

The Girls Beauty Shop 6
    The Girls Beauty Shop 7
    The Girls Beauty Shop 8
    The Girls Beauty Shop 9
    The Girls Beauty Shop 10
    The Girls Beauty Shop 11
    Sent on 02/20/2018

The Girls Beauty Shop's reply:

Ashley! Thank you so much for allowing us to be apart of your big day. It was nothing short of perfection and you sure looked like a million bucks. We are so excited you provided us photos and are beyond excited to see how it all came together as well as showcase how stunning y’all truly were.

We hope to see you again and have the opportunity to beautify you :)

-TheGirls

Kate · Married on 10/25/2014

I can't say enough good things about Katie and Shauna!! They restored my hope in professional wedding makeup after a miserable fail with my first makeup trail with another group.

Katie and Shauna are very professional, prompt and clear with communication, super sweet, and so incredibly talented at what they do. I was referred to multiple other hair and makeup teams by other recent brides, and theGirls work was top quality and their prices were very competitive.

They did hair and makeup for me (bride), my 4 sisters (bridesmaids) and my mom, so they basically spent the entire day with us getting ready. It felt like just having two more girlfriends thrown into the mix, since they were chatting and having fun with the group.

Using theGirls was one of the best decisions we made. We all looked and felt absolutely beautiful! They got 6 return clients! We will absolutely use theGirls again for any special events.

Thanks again Katie and Shauna!

Sent on 11/25/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/01/2017

Book The Beauty Shop for your hair & Makeup vendor! They were absolutely amazing! I had 11 girls total, getting both hair & makeup done, so naturally I was a little worried about having enough time. I didn't want us to feel rushed, but I also didn't want to sacrifice quality. Well lets just say, that was a non-issue. Not only did they offer to bring a 3rd assistant to help, but they knew what they were doing & created an efficient assembly line and in result, we finished before schedule (which i'm told never happens with Weddings). Every single bridesmaids told me how much they loved the service they received. I also think you cannot beat the price. I shopped around a lot before booking and The Beauty Shop is definitely the best bang for your buck. I would highly recommend this vendor. Kate was also extremely flexible and easy to work with.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

I hired the Girls Beauty Shop for my Austin wedding on 9/30/17. Kate was amazing! She listened to all the girls' requests and made sure everyone felt comfortable with their hair and makeup. She also listened to my requests (as the bride) at my trial and made recommendations so that I could look perfect on the big day. I would highly recommend The Girls Beauty Shop Texas. They were prompt and professional and easy to work with.

The Girls Beauty Shop 12

2.0
      1.0
      3.0

disappointing

Very sweet and accommodating but my makeup was gone by the end of the ceremony. Eyelashes had to be pulled off immediately following our ceremony as they were only partially attached. I have no makeup on in any of our wedding photos. Very disappointed...

Sent on 04/28/2019