Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse Reviews

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 3
Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 4
Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 5

Michaela Garrett · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Blown away by Jacque's talent !!!

After seeing my sister in laws wedding Jacque worked on last year I KNEW I had to work with Jacque on my upcoming wedding. She was an absolute dream to work with and she brought my vision to life with candlelight and boho floral. She went above and beyond and was by far the easiest decision throughout the whole wedding planning process. I gave her a few inspiration photos and let her creative mind run and I am so glad I did!!! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse's reply:

I just love you!!!! Thank you for such kind words!!! You were a pleasure to work with! I love creative freedom and love that you gave it to me!!!

Adriana · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing!!!!

Jacque was simply amazing!! I told her my vision and she made it happen. I could not be happier with how all of my flowers turn out for my entire wedding!!! I will definitely be working with her in the future. Thank you Thee wedding and event warehouse for making my special day amazing.

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Gina

Gina Rae Pacheco · Married on 11/02/2019

Jacque is amazing!!

I met with 2 other florist and neither were more personable or genuinely excited to have my business like Jacque was! She is a true professional (extremely knowledgable & informative) and every interaction was lovely. I could not recommend her enough!!! Thanks for everything Jacque!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Jennifer · Married on 11/01/2019

Beautiful Flowers & Great Service

The team at Thee Wedding & Event Warehouse is absolutely AMAZING! Jacque and her staff made our wedding ceremony and reception space so beautiful! She is great at taking your thoughts and inspiration photos to create your dream wedding setup! Our centerpieces were simple, yet romantic. She has a great eye for balance and will make sure that every detail is carried out! The bouquets, boutonnieres, flower girl halo, and her basket were delivered complete and on time, which was very important for us! It made it so easy on the wedding day so we could take pictures on time! Thee Wedding & Event Warehouse will make sure that your dream becomes a reality!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse's reply:

Thank you so much sweet girl! You were a pleasure to work with! And Congratulations to you and your new Husband!!!
  • Gary-Shay

Gary-Shay · Married on 06/23/2019

We should have said YES to the best!!

First of all, we did not book Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse for our wedding day and we absolutely regret it. We decided to go with another vendor who was able to meet our budget/ vendor package price.
    We absolutely loved Jacque, her ideas, her energy and her passion for what she does. We walked away feeling like TWW was the right vendor for us, however, we needed to stay within budget. What a HUGE mistake that was! Our floral package was NOTHING like we expected. Yes, we saved a few hundred dollars, but we didn’t even get what we paid for! My husband and I immediately regretted not choosing Jacque and TWW.
    I have no doubt that we would have had the wedding we envisioned if we hired TWW. My husband and I are very happy. Our wedding day was still beautiful and magical, but when you invest so much money into your WEDDING DAY, you should at least get what you paid for.
    I would gladly pay triple what we saved, to go back in time and choose Jacque and TWW.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse's reply:

You are such a sweetheart! I am so so so sorry that we didn't get to work together! But hey!! there's always that baby shower! xoxoxoxo

Nikayla Cragin · Married on 03/09/2019

TWW for the win!

Jacque & Kathy are not only amazing people, but they are amazing at what they do. They compliment each other perfectly and make sure no detail is ever missed.
    Kathy was an excellent planner and handled all coordination between my multiple vendors- she made the process easy and stress free. As a bride, I highly recommend using Kathy as your planner. She is organized, timely and has great experience.

Jacque's florals and decor are everything! We talked about my vision, shared photos and she made sure I was comfortable with everything including the type of flowers and price. For someone that is an executive assistant for a living and very OCD, I trusted Kathy & Jacque 100% and they executed flawlessly.

Thank you so much!

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 6
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 7
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 8
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 9
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 10
    Sent on 03/26/2019

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse's reply:

Thank you so much for such sweet words! you were a dream client with amazing vision!!! I love when the design eye see's the same vision! Cant wait to see you again!!! J

Jenn Rovenstine · Married on 02/23/2019

Floral Arrangements

The best money spent on my daughter’s wedding was with Thee Wedding Warehouse... The floral arrangements, centerpieces, mosaic candles, ceremony stage set up, and lighting were absolutely amazing! We received compliments all night... Will use them again for my next daughter’s wedding! Above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse's reply:

I cant wait to see you guys again!!! :) You were wonderful clients and a joy to work with!!! I look forward to hearing form you when its time for wedding number 2!!

Genesis · Married on 01/04/2019

Fairy godmothers!

Kathy & Jacque truly are my fairy godmothers. In 6 months (of me being in a different state too), they planned and flawlessly executed my wedding- a wedding beyond the one I would dream about. It was truly perfect, and all because of Thee Wedding & Event Warehouse. TWW took care of EVERYTHING- from finding, contacting, and organizing vendors, to managing contracts and payments, to keeping me on track with to-do items, managing hotel blocks, keeping everyone in the loop, planning the rehearsal dinner, creating the day-of-timeline to the very minute, meeting with me whenever I could go to Arizona, putting up with my 100 text messages/emails a day, handling all the misc. items I had for the wedding, coordinating the wedding day in perfection, and handling everything post wedding too, they have done EVERYTHING! For me, the wedding planning process and the actual wedding day were so joyful and effortless because I knew they had everything under control. I did not have to figure ANYTHING out the day of- I simply enjoyed every second of it and for that, I AM FOREVER grateful. I felt like a guest at my own wedding- I did nothing to make it happen yet through TWW, it was all magically executed. I'm telling you, they are fairy godmothers!!!! Now let's talk about rentals and florals. To say I fell in love with my florals is an understatement. THEY ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ARRANGEMENTS I HAVE EVER SEEN. I am SO picky and had no idea what I wanted- Poor Jacque dealt with my changes day in and day out yet somehow she understood what I wanted while I myself did not and she learned so much about me that she made the florals reflect who I am. She is SO talented! All the decor was beautiful as well- even things I did not ask for, they did because that is how amazing they are. The rentals were all beautiful and I would recommend it all! Linens, centerpieces, chairs, jars, everything- they have so much for you to choose from. Truly, truly, I say to every future bride, hiring TWW is the single best decision you can make for your wedding. If you want to be present at it, to enjoy it, to know people you can trust are in control of it, to know that they care for your every need when it comes to the wedding, to know they understand your vision and will work relentlessly to make it happen, is PRICELESS. With all my heart, I recommend Kathy and Jacque and their MAGNIFICENT work. Fairy godmothers, I love you! Thank you for making my special day a reality.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Alaina Compton · Married on 11/03/2018

Boho Wedding

Jacque was so much fun to work with! I loved her vibe, and she even got my fiancé excited about flowers and decorations (which he could not care less about before our meeting). Jacque made the most beautiful bridal bouquet I have ever seen in real life, and what I loved the most is that she went out of her way to make sure it would be like no one else's. We chose succulents for the bridesmaid bouquets, and they were so perfect. Jacque's flowers were one of my favorite pieces of our wedding day!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Babs M · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect and beautiful

Jacque is just purely amazing. I came in not knowing what I wanted, at all. I just showed her my gown and my bridesmaids and she started throwing out so many great ideas. She’s truly an amazing visionary. She was the best guide and knew exactly what she was talking about. I just had my wedding and I was BEYOND impressed. Far beyond my expectations. She even had the vases in flowers which I wasn’t expecting when they were picked up. Also, she is reasonable in cost. I’ve seen way more expensive and not even close in being as beautiful. I’m so thankful for Jacque and Thee Wedding Warehouse. Thank you so much!! You truly helped my wedding be beautiful.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2018

Jacque Dearing is positively wonderful in every way. I organized my wedding from China, yes CHINA, and she was able to help me sort every detail and made my day truly special despite the time difference and complications with contacting me here. She worked with me on color requirements and her flowers really made my wedding shine. Further, she was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend TWW and Jacque Dearing, and believe that you will be lucky to have her help with your wedding or any event, too. Just check the beautiful pics (shout-out to Cyndi Hardy for the awesome wedding pics).

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 11
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 17
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 18
    Sent on 06/19/2018

Meagan · Married on 05/04/2018

The ladies at TWW are simply amazing! I was planning an out of state wedding at The Wigwam, and immediately was told I should consider talking to the TWW team. From the moment I started working with Kathy, she took over and handled all of the vendor communication and helped coordinate every detail of our wedding perfectly and seamlessly (invitations, welcome bags, transportation, rehearsal dinner, spa day, rentals, catering, hair and makeup, dj, and day of - just to name a FEW of the things she handled!) I can honestly say that hiring her to plan and do day of coordination was the best decision that I made. Working with Jacque was absolutely amazing as well. She designed the most gorgeous bouquets and table settings that I have ever seen! She has an incredible eye for detail and didn’t miss a single thing for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony,cocktail hour and reception! She is so talented & can bring any vision you have to light. I would recommend these gals, and their entire team, to anyone! Everything was absolutely perfect with their expertise!

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 19
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 24
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 25
    Sent on 06/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2018

This has been the hardest review to write, because there is SO MUCH TO SAY. First, my wedding was a destination wedding. 99.9% of my time with Jacque and Kathy was on the phone. I hired Jacque first after her being strongly recommended by The Wigwam. My first phone call with Jacque I could tell she was the florist for me. Jacque has a strong personality, she is hilarious, is a creative genius and will give you her honest opinion. My flower/ design idea changed twice before we settled with simple, white and succulents. Jacque spent some time with me on the phone/email to determine our inspiration. After the 15 min conversation I knew that she saw exactly what was in my head. I let her run with it and didn’t sift over every tiny detail. I trusted her design process and let her be free to design.
    Fast forward to ~90 days pre-wedding, mild panic attack and husband lets me hire Kathy! She was a life saver, she 100% took over all my contacts, reviewed them to ensure everything was good. Kept me on track with any remaining to do’s. Added valued input, feedback and stress relief. Once she came on board wedding planning was a breeze. I am forever grateful for hiring her.
    Jacque and Kathy made sure that my wedding day was everything I had dreamed of and more. I didn’t micromanage the design process, I didn’t sit and look at 10000 of flowers to make sure the exact flower was chosen, I didn’t look at 1000s of table linens to pick which ones matched the best. Jacque and Kathy gave me their professional opinions based of what I had described and ran with it.
    I could not be more satisfied with choosing this team. I had my dream wedding, nothing (to my knowledge) went wrong, my husband and I were awestruck when we sat in the front of our room, decked out, and were 100% happy.
    10/10 would recommend and hire over and over again.
    Thank you both so much! XOXO

Sent on 06/04/2018

Tulika · Married on 04/08/2018

Kathy was amazing to work with and helped us coordinate every small detail of our big Indian wedding. It was a multi-event wedding weekend with lots of unique aspects and complexities, and it went off without a hitch thanks to Kathy. She is incredibly detail oriented and she made sure that every minute of our wedding weekend went smoothly. She and Carrie were both there on the day of and we cannot thank them enough for their hard work!! They even made sure that our dinner plates were made and set on our table before the reception, and even moved our luggage from our ready rooms to our wedding suite. Highly, highly recommend Thee Wedding Warehouse for wedding planning/coordinating.

Sent on 04/22/2018

April · Married on 03/24/2018

Jacque and her team are amazing!!! I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted so Jacque sat down and showed me different flower options and really got to know me as a person. I told her that I trusted her judgement and she had free reign with my flowers. The bouquets, centerpieces, etc. came out amazing and we got so many compliments on the flowers!!! Do not even second guess going with Jacque and her team, they do amazing work!!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Cristina · Married on 11/25/2017

Thank you ladies at Thee Wedding Warehouse for your incredible hard work and dedication on making my day extra special. My flowers were amazing and I was absolutely in love with every single piece. I kept my bouquet for a week and I wish I could keep it forever. I got so many great complements about the flowers so thank you for making my wedding a dream come true. Thanks also for working around my budget and caring about every little detail I wanted. I am forever grateful. Cristina & Jeffrey Lange

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 26
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 27
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 28
    Sent on 12/01/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/18/2017

My flowers were beautiful. The owner personally meets with her clients and helps you pick out the perfect flowers that fit your budget to make your custom arrangements. I got compliments from every guest on our gorgeous flowers.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Emily · Married on 11/11/2017

Jacque came to my rescue and made my dream wedding in November absolutely beautiful. My knowledge on flowers was limited and Jacque understood my vision and made it a reality. She was easy to contact and alleviated my stress when it came to flowers. I can't thank Jaque enough on how beautiful the event was and how many compliments I received on our flowers. I highly recommend talking to Jaque if you are planning your next event!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/07/2017

Choosing Kathy and Jacque at Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse was one of the BEST decisions that we made planning our wedding! Kathy was a dream to work with as our wedding planner! If there is any advice that I could give for couples planning their wedding, it would be to hire Kathy as your planner! She was not only personable and friendly, she was very responsive to all of my texts, emails, and phone calls. The day of the wedding, she handled every detail from small to big, so that we could just enjoy our big day! She took the weight of planning a wedding off of our shoulders and made planning our wedding easy and fun! My family has also been using Jacque for years for her amazing talent with her details and flowers! After our first meeting together talking through what our vision was for our wedding, Jacque had already taken that information and put together the most flawless wedding! My friends and family are still raving over all the beautiful details of our wedding! I cannot thank you ladies more for helping to give us the wedding of our dreams!!

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 29
    Sent on 01/06/2018

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse's reply:

You were a delight to work with! Wishing you love beyond measure!! xoxoxo

Sabrina · Married on 10/07/2017

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse is undoubtedly THEE best in the business! We worked with Jacque to create the most stunning wedding I could have ever dreamed of. At my groom’s request I relinquished my controlling tendencies and trusted Jacque and her team to be creative and artistic. Jacque’s creativity knows no bounds!

Everything was absolutely breathtaking! We even had guests asking about some of our centerpieces because they were magical. We had “floating diamonds” on half the tables. Dodie was my day-of floral artist and she completely executed the vision to perfection! It was even more beautiful than my wildest imagination. I’m so so lucky that we got to work with these wonderful and talented ladies. I will never stop recommending them! Jacque and Dodie YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 30
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 31
    Sent on 06/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2017

The girls did an amazing job! They are extremely talented and creative! They were also very helpful with everything ! Everything about our decorations were perfect.

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 32
    Sent on 10/27/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/29/2017

Kathy and Jacque are the most amazing wedding planner and florest. Jacque took my vision and executed it beyond my imagination. The ceremony and reception florals, centerpieces and candles were all beautifully and intricately placed to perfection. Kathy was there for me every step of the way and helped with all the planning. Things I would have never thought of. Planning a wedding in three months, while my fiance was overseas and no family in the area, I don't know what I would have done without her. My wedding was flawless because of her and came together perfectly. Kathy and Jacque are a dynamic duo and if you don't hire them you are missing out. Thank you so much for everything and helping to make our day the best day ever! Olivia and Freddy

Sent on 10/17/2017

Sabrina · Married on 06/17/2017

My daughter's wedding was a dream come true. With all the help from Kathy, everything was perfect. Thank you so much Kathy for everything you do!!! I can tell you love what you do and you do it very well!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse's reply:

Thank you we loved working with you guys!

shay · Married on 05/20/2017

Beautiful flowers and great prices

Sent on 03/16/2017

Thank you!
  • I

Irma · Married on 04/28/2017

Karie Wagnon made my wedding feel like a fairytale! She went beyond her talents to make it the best day ever!!! :) When I walked into the reception room at Verrado, my first thought was, she did an amazing job! From the beginning of planning, Karie made us feel comfortable with our decision to have our reception at Verrado. She went over each and every detail with us until the end. The food was phenominal!!! During the ceremony, she asked questions to make sure everything was according to plans. Pricing was to our budget. The location was everything we could have asked for. I will recommend Thee Wedding & Event Warehouse in the future; definitely!!! Thank you Karie, for all of your hard work to make my dream day reality!!! ")

Sent on 05/10/2017