Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse Reviews

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 6
Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 7

Babs M · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect and beautiful

Jacque is just purely amazing. I came in not knowing what I wanted, at all. I just showed her my gown and my bridesmaids and she started throwing out so many great ideas. She’s truly an amazing visionary. She was the best guide and knew exactly what she was talking about. I just had my wedding and I was BEYOND impressed. Far beyond my expectations. She even had the vases in flowers which I wasn’t expecting when they were picked up. Also, she is reasonable in cost. I’ve seen way more expensive and not even close in being as beautiful. I’m so thankful for Jacque and Thee Wedding Warehouse. Thank you so much!! You truly helped my wedding be beautiful.

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2018

Jacque Dearing is positively wonderful in every way. I organized my wedding from China, yes CHINA, and she was able to help me sort every detail and made my day truly special despite the time difference and complications with contacting me here. She worked with me on color requirements and her flowers really made my wedding shine. Further, she was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend TWW and Jacque Dearing, and believe that you will be lucky to have her help with your wedding or any event, too. Just check the beautiful pics (shout-out to Cyndi Hardy for the awesome wedding pics).

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 8
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 13
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 14
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 15

Meagan · Married on 05/04/2018

The ladies at TWW are simply amazing! I was planning an out of state wedding at The Wigwam, and immediately was told I should consider talking to the TWW team. From the moment I started working with Kathy, she took over and handled all of the vendor communication and helped coordinate every detail of our wedding perfectly and seamlessly (invitations, welcome bags, transportation, rehearsal dinner, spa day, rentals, catering, hair and makeup, dj, and day of - just to name a FEW of the things she handled!) I can honestly say that hiring her to plan and do day of coordination was the best decision that I made. Working with Jacque was absolutely amazing as well. She designed the most gorgeous bouquets and table settings that I have ever seen! She has an incredible eye for detail and didn’t miss a single thing for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony,cocktail hour and reception! She is so talented & can bring any vision you have to light. I would recommend these gals, and their entire team, to anyone! Everything was absolutely perfect with their expertise!

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 16
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 17
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 18
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 19
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 20
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 21
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 22

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2018

This has been the hardest review to write, because there is SO MUCH TO SAY. First, my wedding was a destination wedding. 99.9% of my time with Jacque and Kathy was on the phone. I hired Jacque first after her being strongly recommended by The Wigwam. My first phone call with Jacque I could tell she was the florist for me. Jacque has a strong personality, she is hilarious, is a creative genius and will give you her honest opinion. My flower/ design idea changed twice before we settled with simple, white and succulents. Jacque spent some time with me on the phone/email to determine our inspiration. After the 15 min conversation I knew that she saw exactly what was in my head. I let her run with it and didn’t sift over every tiny detail. I trusted her design process and let her be free to design.
    Fast forward to ~90 days pre-wedding, mild panic attack and husband lets me hire Kathy! She was a life saver, she 100% took over all my contacts, reviewed them to ensure everything was good. Kept me on track with any remaining to do’s. Added valued input, feedback and stress relief. Once she came on board wedding planning was a breeze. I am forever grateful for hiring her.
    Jacque and Kathy made sure that my wedding day was everything I had dreamed of and more. I didn’t micromanage the design process, I didn’t sit and look at 10000 of flowers to make sure the exact flower was chosen, I didn’t look at 1000s of table linens to pick which ones matched the best. Jacque and Kathy gave me their professional opinions based of what I had described and ran with it.
    I could not be more satisfied with choosing this team. I had my dream wedding, nothing (to my knowledge) went wrong, my husband and I were awestruck when we sat in the front of our room, decked out, and were 100% happy.
    10/10 would recommend and hire over and over again.
    Thank you both so much! XOXO

Tulika · Married on 04/08/2018

Kathy was amazing to work with and helped us coordinate every small detail of our big Indian wedding. It was a multi-event wedding weekend with lots of unique aspects and complexities, and it went off without a hitch thanks to Kathy. She is incredibly detail oriented and she made sure that every minute of our wedding weekend went smoothly. She and Carrie were both there on the day of and we cannot thank them enough for their hard work!! They even made sure that our dinner plates were made and set on our table before the reception, and even moved our luggage from our ready rooms to our wedding suite. Highly, highly recommend Thee Wedding Warehouse for wedding planning/coordinating.

April · Married on 03/24/2018

Jacque and her team are amazing!!! I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted so Jacque sat down and showed me different flower options and really got to know me as a person. I told her that I trusted her judgement and she had free reign with my flowers. The bouquets, centerpieces, etc. came out amazing and we got so many compliments on the flowers!!! Do not even second guess going with Jacque and her team, they do amazing work!!!

Cristina · Married on 11/25/2017

Thank you ladies at Thee Wedding Warehouse for your incredible hard work and dedication on making my day extra special. My flowers were amazing and I was absolutely in love with every single piece. I kept my bouquet for a week and I wish I could keep it forever. I got so many great complements about the flowers so thank you for making my wedding a dream come true. Thanks also for working around my budget and caring about every little detail I wanted. I am forever grateful. Cristina & Jeffrey Lange

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 23
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 24
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 25
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/18/2017

My flowers were beautiful. The owner personally meets with her clients and helps you pick out the perfect flowers that fit your budget to make your custom arrangements. I got compliments from every guest on our gorgeous flowers.

Emily · Married on 11/11/2017

Jacque came to my rescue and made my dream wedding in November absolutely beautiful. My knowledge on flowers was limited and Jacque understood my vision and made it a reality. She was easy to contact and alleviated my stress when it came to flowers. I can't thank Jaque enough on how beautiful the event was and how many compliments I received on our flowers. I highly recommend talking to Jaque if you are planning your next event!

Alyssa · Married on 10/07/2017

Choosing Kathy and Jacque at Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse was one of the BEST decisions that we made planning our wedding! Kathy was a dream to work with as our wedding planner! If there is any advice that I could give for couples planning their wedding, it would be to hire Kathy as your planner! She was not only personable and friendly, she was very responsive to all of my texts, emails, and phone calls. The day of the wedding, she handled every detail from small to big, so that we could just enjoy our big day! She took the weight of planning a wedding off of our shoulders and made planning our wedding easy and fun! My family has also been using Jacque for years for her amazing talent with her details and flowers! After our first meeting together talking through what our vision was for our wedding, Jacque had already taken that information and put together the most flawless wedding! My friends and family are still raving over all the beautiful details of our wedding! I cannot thank you ladies more for helping to give us the wedding of our dreams!!

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 26

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse's reply:

You were a delight to work with! Wishing you love beyond measure!! xoxoxo

Sabrina · Married on 10/07/2017

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse is undoubtedly THEE best in the business! We worked with Jacque to create the most stunning wedding I could have ever dreamed of. At my groom’s request I relinquished my controlling tendencies and trusted Jacque and her team to be creative and artistic. Jacque’s creativity knows no bounds!

Everything was absolutely breathtaking! We even had guests asking about some of our centerpieces because they were magical. We had “floating diamonds” on half the tables. Dodie was my day-of floral artist and she completely executed the vision to perfection! It was even more beautiful than my wildest imagination. I’m so so lucky that we got to work with these wonderful and talented ladies. I will never stop recommending them! Jacque and Dodie YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 27
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 28
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2017

The girls did an amazing job! They are extremely talented and creative! They were also very helpful with everything ! Everything about our decorations were perfect.

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse 29
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/29/2017

Kathy and Jacque are the most amazing wedding planner and florest. Jacque took my vision and executed it beyond my imagination. The ceremony and reception florals, centerpieces and candles were all beautifully and intricately placed to perfection. Kathy was there for me every step of the way and helped with all the planning. Things I would have never thought of. Planning a wedding in three months, while my fiance was overseas and no family in the area, I don't know what I would have done without her. My wedding was flawless because of her and came together perfectly. Kathy and Jacque are a dynamic duo and if you don't hire them you are missing out. Thank you so much for everything and helping to make our day the best day ever! Olivia and Freddy

Sabrina · Married on 06/17/2017

My daughter's wedding was a dream come true. With all the help from Kathy, everything was perfect. Thank you so much Kathy for everything you do!!! I can tell you love what you do and you do it very well!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse's reply:

Thank you we loved working with you guys!

shay · Married on 05/20/2017

Beautiful flowers and great prices

Sent on 03/16/2017

Thank you!
  • I

Irma · Married on 04/28/2017

Karie Wagnon made my wedding feel like a fairytale! She went beyond her talents to make it the best day ever!!! :) When I walked into the reception room at Verrado, my first thought was, she did an amazing job! From the beginning of planning, Karie made us feel comfortable with our decision to have our reception at Verrado. She went over each and every detail with us until the end. The food was phenominal!!! During the ceremony, she asked questions to make sure everything was according to plans. Pricing was to our budget. The location was everything we could have asked for. I will recommend Thee Wedding & Event Warehouse in the future; definitely!!! Thank you Karie, for all of your hard work to make my dream day reality!!! ")

Kim · Married on 04/22/2017

Thee Wedding & Event Warehouse was wonderful every step of the way. We had a stress-free wedding, which meant a ton to us. Their experience showed...we felt we were in great hands.

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2017

Kathy did our day-of coordination but she did so much more than that! She helped us for months leading up the wedding, gave us tips, and helped us with so many things we didn't even think of. My mom was so relieved to have her at the wedding! It made the day so easy and enjoyable for me but my family too!

Jacque did our flowers and they were seriously gorgeous. She took my vision and made it a reality. She worked within my budget but still gave me what I wanted. The flowers were amazing!

I'd highly recommend both of them!

Stephanie · Married on 03/25/2017

The best decision I made when starting my wedding planning was to hire Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse! These ladies are the best in the business. I originally met with Kathy, who took me through all my options. She presents her self with such professionalism but yet is very humble. I then met with Karie who lead me along the way all the way through my wedding date. I looked forward to meetings with Karie as she took all my wedding stress away and made the process fun and enjoyable... she is SIMPLY the best!! On the day of my wedding she took over and set everything up all the way down to all my place cards. These gals helped me with every vender along the way! I choose to go with Jacque (from Thee Wedding Warehouse) for my Floral, wedding flowers and centerpieces.I shared with her my vision and she nailed it! My flowers were breathtaking and lasted for days after my wedding!! Seriously, stop looking around and head over to see these fabulous ladies!!

Nicole · Married on 03/11/2017

My husband and I are thoroughly happy with choosing Thee Wedding Warehouse for a wedding vendor! Jacque is absolutely fantastic!! She is easy and fun to work with. She was able to transform our thoughts and wedding ideas into something more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. She listened to what was truly important to us and created a magical ambience for our special day. She's the best!

Nicole & Johnny Abdullah
    March 11, 2017

Melody · Married on 03/11/2017

Jacque and her team at Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse are fantastic! Our email to Jacque is below and speaks to the quality work they provide:

Michael and I don’t even know where to begin to express our gratitude for the AMAZING work you provided us on our wedding day! Everything was beyond my expectation and it felt like a dream setting. I can’t count how many compliments I received for the beautiful ceremony site and reception décor. Everything ran so smoothly and you helped make our day perfect!

Thank you again for everything you and your team did to make our day beautiful! We will definitely be recommending you to family and friends for their future events!

Kara · Married on 02/11/2017

Their team gave us exactly what we were looking for. We had a small private venue and they went above and beyond to give it all the details and more that we desired. We highly recommend their planning and floral if you are looking for attention to detail and great service.

J · Married on 01/21/2017

We called Thee Wedding & Event Warehouse desperately looking for a florist for our daughter’s wedding. Jacque was more than willing to take on our wedding and work with our hectic schedules even though she was in the middle of major holiday events. When we met with her, she was so welcoming. Jacque is very down to earth and real…made us feel very relaxed and at ease during a very stressful time. She helped my daughter figure out what flowers best fit her theme…and our budget. At that time, we also hired Kathy to coordinate all of the last minute items and services on the day of the wedding. We were so happy that we made that decision, as she was so, so helpful…beyond our expectations. Kathy is a very take-charge person, but compassionate as well. She even took the time to comfort our very upset grandson in the midst of it all. The wedding was flawless and everything moved like clock work due to Kathy’s coordination. The floral arrangements & bouquets that Jacque created were absolutely beautiful. My daughter was more than pleased and stated that it was just as she had imagined. Jacque & Kathy are more than awesome…they are magnificent! We would definitely recommend them for any event!

Cindy · Married on 12/30/2016

Jacque & Kathy are amazing! They were so creative in helping me select the exact right location for my intimate wedding ceremony. The room glowed with candles and beautiful flowers. They connected me with amazing musicians and hair/make up stylists. And Kathy was there to make sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day. I can't thank them enough for taking charge and keeping me focused on my guy versus the details.