The Write Image Reviews

The Write Image 2
The Write Image 3
The Write Image 4

Katherine · Married on 10/17/2015

AMAZING! The Write Image was by far the best vendor I worked with for any of my wedding needs. I had so much fun designing my invitations and they were wonderful to work with. After getting my invitations I realized I needed direction cards. I called them and they had them completely done in two days! I was blown away by the quality and kindness!!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/06/2015

We used The Write Image for our invitations, thank you notes, and wedding programs and are very, very glad that we did. Kathy was so very helpful navigating all the choices so that we ended up with perfect choices for the wedding. She is very patient and knowledgeable about papers, fonts, verbiage, and options, and once we had selected the invitations, she showed us options for the programs and thank you notes so that everything went together. She was so, so helpful and we were thrilled with all! We were also able to find cute flower girls gifts and baskets, and other items for the wedding in her store. We had ordered invitations online before but are so glad we didn't for this event--the quality, the custom verbiage, and the guidance from Kathy set the tone. #exactlyright

Sent on 09/22/2015

Rebecca
    Thank you so much for telling Wedding Wire brides about The Write Image and myself. I enjoyed working with you and was happy to know that all of it came together for you and Nancy. I love all that we put together from the beautiful invitation with the lace belly band to the programs and all. Take care and thanks again!

Mary · Married on 06/13/2015

Working with Kathy was amazing! She understood what we were looking for and helped us through the entire process. To be able to touch the paper and coordinate all the extras is something you just can't do online. You really need to be able to use all your senses when making these decisions and to have someone as experienced as Kathy made the entire process so much easier. I'm writing the review under invitations but Kathy did so much more for us! She helped us with the entire invitation suite as well as coordinating all the extras: the guest registry and pen, locally made soaps with our design, napkins, matches, personalized bags, tissues (for the tears of joy), favor boxes, engraved cake knife and server, place cards for the tables, stationary for the thank you notes, packets of crayons and pictures for the children that attended the wedding, unique gifts for members of the wedding party, an embroidered handkerchief (for the something blue), and so much more. Kathy went above and beyond in making sure that the vision that we had became a reality. We can't thank her enough. You will not go wrong at The Write Image.

Sent on 09/20/2015

The Write Image's reply:

Wow Mary...we sure did a lot together! And I enjoyed it all tremendously. You and Kathryn were so great to work with. Very open minded and receptive to ideas. Between the three of us I feel we got the "job" done. Thanks for the wonderful review.

Rose · Married on 02/09/2013

Great shop! They were very patient and helpful when my daughter was shopping for save the dates and invitations. The results were amazing. My daughter couldn't have been happier with the outcome. They will spend as much time as needed to make sure that you are happy with your decision. Great personalized service! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/18/2013

sarah · Married on 05/12/2012

Write Images was a lifesaver and I had the most beautiful invitations. After shopping around for what seemed forever I had fallen in love with a design by William Arthur, the only unfortunate thing...they were way over what I wanted to spend.I had finally convinced myself to go with another brand and Write Image had my new choice. I was not thrilled with the choice, but had come peace with the decision. WI carries William Arthur and I told the owner in passing my dream invitations were by that designer. Not wanting to see any of her brides settle, she took went out of her way and took the time to pick out a very similar and quite frankly much more elegant design and suprised me with a call and email with my perfect new invitations! Thank you for making this a great experience and caring enough to find us the perfect invites!!! I loved them :)- Sarah and Jason

Sent on 08/06/2012

Allison · Married on 10/17/2015

LOVE working with Kathy!!! It is amazing how overwhelming getting invitations are! So many books and choices. Kathy made it so easy to navigate through the many choices. She was also fantastic at helping to pick out exactly what to say on the invitations, as well as provided wonderful suggestions. I loved going to visit her, and her adorable shop! I highly recommend going to Kathy. These choices blow online invitations out of the water!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Allison
    Thank you so much for the kind words...I try to make every bride happy by making the experience as easy and simple as possible, even though as you said the choices are endless. I'm enjoying the process with you and your mother as well and can't wait to see the finished product soon.

Josh · Married on 08/28/2015

Kathy and her staff were absolutely fantastic in helping us decide on our invitations. We were a little late for our invitations, but they were able to customize what we wanted and turn around the invites within two weeks. We could not have been happier with how they turned out!!

Sent on 06/25/2015

melanie · Married on 07/04/2015

Kathy & the staff at The Write Image were very knowledge & accommodating throughout the entire wedding planning process. Very hands-on & detailed-oriented, Kathy goes the extra mile when servicing her clients. She enjoys her business & has great taste in elegance. Thank you for making my wedding invitations and stationery so gorgeous - I received lots of compliments!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Melanie
    Thank you for the kind review and I appreciate you taking the time to write it. Also enjoyed working with you and Joe and was happy to be a part of making your big day special! I loved the photos that you sent.

Alison · Married on 06/14/2014

Kathy at The Write Image is so helpful! I had a tree theme wedding, and she was able to find different options for me to choose from which had been a challenge to find. Her experience and knowledge made our invitation process smooth and easy. We also had The Write Image put the names and addresses on the invitations along with creating oak tree themed program fans. They go out of their way to help you have a stress-free experience.

Sent on 07/10/2014
  • User2021773 · 2+ years ago

This shop was great to work with. I had the hardest time picking out our wedding invitations. They worked with me and helped me create the exact invitation I wanted to send my guests. They are very friendly and provided answers quickly. I will return to Write Image for future invitations.

Sent on 07/16/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2011

While the Write Image can be a bit expensive, the owners/staff were tremendously helpful in helping me find the perfect invitation for the style/theme of our wedding. If you go to a local wedding show, they typically hand out a certificate for a percentage off your invitation order. They have beautiful invitations to choose from, and in all price-ranges. Be sure to make an appointment before you go in...they have very personal service and it's a smaller shoppe, so they request that you make an appointment so you can spread out all the invitation books! I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 01/12/2012

Alison · Married on 07/23/2016

The Write Image was fantastic to work with! Kathy was a great help as I wanted a specific style and font for my invitations. She was extremely accommodating and the invitations looked amazing!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Daniel · Married on 10/26/2014

3.0

We got our "Save the Dates" from here. Everyone loved them and they were very nice. Found them online later, though, where they were much more customizable. Shipping was extremely high considering we still had to pick them up at the store. Came in later than quoted. Antiquated deposit system. Realized too late I was overcharged by $5, which in wedding budget terms is like dropping a penny, but still! The workers are all very nice, but just did not see value in using a stationery store.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Sara · Married on 10/20/2018

1.6
      2.0

Extremely Disappointed

Had to go over the proof 4 times before it was right. The invitations were printed with 2 different colors on the front and the back. The invitations fell apart when they were glued together. Awful experience. I should have just done them myself and not used a designer because it was a complete waste of time and money.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Hello Sara
    I am very sorry that you feel this way.
    The proof process is just that. A process to go through in order to be certain all text is correct before the invitations are printed. As far as the quality goes...they aren’t one of our top vendors but typically they come in very nice. However, they did make it right by shipping additional invitations right away. I wouldn’t use them if I felt they weren’t able to do a good job for my brides.
    As far as the responsive rating. I totally disagree with it and am disappointed with this review. Especially since I added many additional services for you and at absolutely no charge to you!
    Again Sara I am sorry you feel this way but I hope in the end you had a beautiful wedding and will have a beautiful life together with Kyle.

Mar · Married on 09/08/2018

0.4
      0.5

Horrendous experience! I visited this shop for my wedding invitations and dealt directly with the owner, who is completely incompetent has the intelligence level of a gnat. At first, she "appeared" to know what she was doing, but as time went on, we quickly realized this woman was nothing more than a charlatan. Anyone in this type of business is expected to have a meticulous attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and competent enough to effectively communicate and deliver adequate and appropriate customer service without being told HOW to do it. I constantly felt like I was the one telling her how to do her job, how do deliver customer service and how to effectively communicate with the vendor that messed up my order. Though I understand the vendor error was not her fault, her handling of the situation was absolutely ridiculous! She initially told us that the invitations would be assembled, and then later she tried to back peddle and tell me that it was "too labor intensive" and that I had to do it myself. For the price I was paying for 125 invitations (almost $2,000!) assembly was EXPECTED, as I was PROMISED! This is just a small sample of the catastrophes experienced with this vendor. There is not enough room in this review for me to post everything that happened, so please see my Yelp review for the complete experience with this atrocious shop! https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-write-image-cary This woman is in the wrong business and severely lacks the skill set to be in any business that requires the slightest level of honesty, customer service, attention to detail or rudimentary cognitive skill!

Sent on 06/15/2018

The Write Image's reply:

First off... Anyone who knows me will realize that everything stated here is completely ridiculous! I did everything in my power to correct the vendor error which is extremely rare for this very reliable company....