42 Reviews for The Windsor at Hebron Park

Plated (1)
Liquor License (1)
Chair Covers (1)
Drapery (1)

Such a gorgeous venue for such excellent value. I loved the Windsor and so many of my guests mentioned how pretty it was. The food was great (we did breakfast burritos) and the service was impeccable. Can't recommend this highly enough!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

We got married at the Windsor on June 9th and my guests are still raving about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. Every inch of the venue is picture perfect, from the bridal suite to the wrap-around patio covered in gorgeous green ivy and their in-house catering team (CN Catering) did a phenomenal job. Many people have told me that it was some of the best food they've ever had at a wedding.

The team at the Windsor and CN Catering executed everything flawlessly and our wedding day was like a dream come true. Ashley helped us coordinate everything and she was SO awesome staying on top of everything throughout the planning process. She was always super responsive and went out of her way to accommodate every request.

I honestly cannot say enough great things about the Windsor and I am so happy we went with them. Thank you to the Windsor and the CN Catering team for making our wedding day PERFECT. It was more amazing than we ever could have hoped for.

Profile Picture Vivian, 6/9/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Bridal Suite, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The Windsor was just perfect! We had the best time ever at our wedding and so did all of our guests. The venue is just beautiful. Melissa was amazing and was so easy to work with. She took care of everything and I never stressed or worried about anything! Everything was truly perfect. Thanks to the Windsor for an amazing day!!

Profile Picture Britni, 7/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Windsor is amazing. I looked at 7 different event venues before finding the Venue of my dreams, the Windsor. They are an amazing all inclusive type of Venue that take all the hard work out of planning a wedding. Plus, the staff at the Windsor is so friendly and helpful. Anything you need, just ask and they are always willing to help. My wedding day was perfect and I give them all the credit! Thank you for being so awesome! I will certainly be raving about them for years to come and hosting other events there in the neat future! Anyone considering this Venue, look no further, book it!

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/29/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely LOVED our wedding at The Windsor! The venue is so beautiful and made our wedding feel very elegant and romantic. We are still getting comments about how amazing and prepared the venue was for our day.

Melissa and Hayley were our coordinators and both were extremely professional, helpful and always prompt when communicating with me. Anything and everything I requested of them was completed in a timely manner and always turned out exactly how I wanted.

We would definitely recommend The Windsor to anyone getting married! Our experience was simply perfect, and I was an extremely picky bride so that's saying something!

Profile Picture Miranda, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

My wedding was absolutely perfect. Hayley was very nice and helpful. She was such a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Andrea , 3/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome Staff, A+ service and over accommodating, and we loved working with The Windsor!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was beautiful!! Melissa helped me out throughout the entire process!

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue and the staff was wonderful and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Kaylin, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just got married at The Windsor August 2nd, 2014. Melissa was extremely helpful from our first visit to the weeks following the wedding and then on our wedding day. She emailed me to remind me about a few things and I asked for many recommendations on other vendors and they all exceeded our expectations. Our day was perfect and went smoothly thanks to them! They quickly flowed with changes and helped to solve them.

My day was absolutely perfect and I have the Windsor and their staff to thank!

Profile Picture Brianne, 8/2/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'd just like to say that out of all the venues I looked at, this one stood out the most. The staff sold me. Melissa Maxwell was absolutely incredible. It was the venue I've always dreamed of. Stunning doesn't even come close to the beauty. On our wedding day, I was a stressed out mess. Melissa checked on me through out the day and made sure everything was taken care of. I couldn't be more thrilled with our experience. Every day I wish I could relive our wedding. You will not regret choosing this venue.

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at the Windsor was fantastic! My husband and I were married there a few weeks ago. Melissa went above and beyond to answer any and all (there were a LOT) of my questions. They were worth every penny. The venue is gorgeous and it makes it easy to have the ceremony and reception all in one place!

There were only two things that I wasn't crazy about...one wasn't a rule of theirs, but rather the city. No sparklers are allowed - the city views them as handheld explosives. The other was not being able to do my bridals there on a Sunday. The cleaning crew hasn't come through from the Saturday weddings and unfortunately for me, my photographer was only available on a Sunday for my bridals. But I did get a few there on the wedding day, so it made up for it. Again, not a big deal, just something to be aware of.

I would definitely get married at the Windsor all over again. For a place that includes all of the chairs, tables, linens, bar ware and place settings, it is totally worth it! Nearly all of the places that we looked at were several thousands more expensive and didn't include all of the stuff that came along with the Windsor.

Their staff even braved the ice storm in order to make our wedding happen. They went above and beyond for us with arrangements for that.

Everyone loved the venue and couldn't stop talking about it and several of our guests commented on how obvious it was that Melissa loved her job.

I loved my experience with them. So worth it all! Thank you Melissa and the staff at the Windsor at Hebron Park!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/7/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at The Windsor at Hebron Park last Saturday and we all had a blast! The venue coordinator, Melissa, was super helpful with the wedding planning and she always responds to your emails/phone calls in a timely manner. She always makes me feel much better and relax after meeting with her. And I love their open houses where we were able to found several of our vendors. The venue itself is new and beautiful. They have a very cute chapel and a very open reception hall with large dance floor. Overall, I loved and enjoyed working with Melissa and would recommend this venue to everybody. =)

Profile Picture Christine , 10/5/13, 7 Reviews

Beautiful venue!!

The Windsor helped make my day perfect!! This new venue is beautiful, it comes with a lot of great things you can use, and the staff is very nice!

If you are looking for a great place to have your ceremony and reception, I highly recommend The Windsor!!!

Thank you Laura for everything!

Profile Picture kendall, 9/28/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was simple and elegant. Melissa was my planner and she made it easy to plan the wedding from Atlanta, GA. I am a new mother and only saw the venue once. So with little time on my hand to pay attention to the details, the staff at The Windsor was very flexible with my go with the flow personality and last minute changes. All my guest loved the venue and has already recommended it to other couples getting married next year. Thanks Melissa for making our day fun and enjoyable for all.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/21/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The Windsor is a beautiful venue! The staff was responsive to our needs and gave advice when requested. The Windsor simplified planning since we were able to have our ceremony and reception in one place. It was convenient to have the venue offer the dance floor, linens, and tableware. The deposit check was returned promptly after our wedding day without any hesitation or reminders. Thank you Laura and Melissa!

Profile Picture User3605170, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married last month and I wish I could give The Windsor 10 stars! As soon as I walked in I knew I wanted this to be my venue. It's absolutely beautiful! Laura and Melissa are amazing! They are so sweet and I never felt like I was just another wedding. They always responded in a timely manner and there was never a question that went unanswered. Compared to other venues I looked at The Windsor hands down was the best value. They include so much to make your special day one to remember. I can go on and on but to all the bride's still looking...your search can end here!

Profile Picture Dawn, 8/24/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is perfect in every way. The entire building is so beautiful. Laura and Melissa make sure to make your day perfect in every way as well. We are so blessed to have had the opportunity to have had our ceremony here. I encourage all brides and grooms to go with The Windsor at Hebron Park.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used this venue for my sister's wedding, and it was perfect! The bridal suite is amazing, and Melissa and Laura are beyond helpful. They always respond right away, and are very up front and honest. The venue itself has that "sacred/magical" feel to it. And oh yes... the bathrooms are the bomb.com.

Profile Picture Debbie, 8/1/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

i am a recent bride but also a wedding videographer so i have seen A LOT of venues. if you want a BREATHTAKING venue this is the place. i saw almost 20 dallas venues before deciding on The Windsor ( i am that picky!!). it is absolutely beautiful and offers the most amenities in comparison to other venues (large bridal room, grooms room, GORGEOUS BATHROOMS, chapel, patio balcony, vases, candles, chalkboards, easels etc). ***This was the ONLY venue I came across that looked better in person than in pictures.*** All the other facilities I came across had dingy carpet, worn chairs, random stains on table cloths, and old looking dinnerware. The Windsor is only a year old so everything is in MINT condition. You will not get the "WOW!" that you want from your guests if you do not have a pristinely kept venue!
There is plenty of space for guests to roam around. This was also a big plus because a lot of the downtown venues I saw were cramped and did not have an open layout. (also in downtown you will have to pay $1,500+ for valet for your guests or push that cost on to your guests) The Windsor is in a convenient location so I didn't have to ask guests to drive to the far outskirts of Dallas.
In terms of staff, the Windsor team is amazing. Melissa and Laura were so professional, courteous, and went ABOVE and BEYOND their job duties for putting on my wedding. They emailed back promptly, went over everything detail by detail, and dealt with me when I was frantic and panicky in the days leading up to the wedding. I am so impressed with this venue and so glad i did not have to settle on a place that wasn't up to my standards!!!

Profile Picture tutu, 7/27/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Greetings Brides & Grooms to be!

Professionally, I have spent the last five years managing sponsorships for General Motors, managing events at large scale venues from Texas Motor Speedway to Kansas City Royals - Kauffman Stadium to the CenturyLink Center in Omaha, and never have been more impressed than I have with the accommodations of the Windsor at Hebron Park.

The staff at the Windsor works incredibly hard to not only deliver your dream wedding, but also make it the most enjoyable experience for your guests. The banquet hall allows for an open area for many different floor plan arrangements, the kitchen allows for any caterer to come in and deliver the highest quality food and beverage, and the chapel brings an elegance and intimacy second to none. The Bridal Room and Groom's Room have excellent furniture for the wedding party to relax before the big moment, and the balcony offers great scenery for wedding pictures.

The only complaint we have is that our wedding went by too fast! Special thank you to the staff of the Windsor for making our wedding day so memorable!

Profile Picture Brittani, 5/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Laura and Melissa are AMAZING! The venue is gorgeous and everything was perfect. They are extremely helpful and creative, and I couldn't have asked for more! Brides--stop your venue search now and call The Windsor. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/4/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Everyone involved was great! We had to look for a venue on short notice and thankfully we found this beautiful venue. My wife and I would definitely recommend this place if your planning your special day. Special thanks to Melissa and Laura for making our day run smoothly.

Profile Picture Sang, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was the Maid of Honor for my bestfriend's wedding. We had to change venues a week and a half before the wedding and as soon as I found the Windsor, I am so glad we did. Laura and Melissa were extrememly helpful, especially since there were a ton of small details we had to work out with changing of the venues and they saved us from needing a day of coordinator. The responsiveness was excellent and at least one of them were available at all times.

The value of the venue was extremely reasonable with everything it offers. The venue is very beautiful, therefore, you do not need much to decorate with and the savings there was very important for us. They also offer some additional decorations of their's that you can use. The size of the bridal and groom suite is the largest out of all of the venues we looked at, which was nice since there was a large bridal party. The flow of the wedding was the best we could have asked for since we had the reception and cermony in the same location. Even though we were in the same building, our guests were able to have the element of surprise more than once.

The Windsor has preferred partners, but are completely flexible if you want to use another vendor. Laura and Melissa have great reccomendations on anything from caterers to bakeries to florist and gave us 2 reccomendations for each depending on our budget. Another added plus was the hotel they partner with. They gave us a great discount on the rooms and even offered shuttle service between the venue and hotel.

If you, or anyone you know, is having a wedding, you definitely need to check this venue out!!

Profile Picture Karla, 2/15/13, 1 Review