The Wilmington Photo Booth Reviews

222 | Newark, DE

222 Reviews for The Wilmington Photo Booth

Kate · Married on 11/09/2013

My guests had so much fun in the Photo Booth, and the book of everyone's pictures and personal messages is priceless :)

Sent on 11/16/2013

Chrissy · Married on 11/02/2013

Everything was perfect!!! The photo booth was a big hit

Nikki · Married on 10/26/2013

The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding. People could not get enough of it. Plus the props made it even better. I highly recommend getting the photo book. I love it!
    I've already had people asking about it. Well worth the extra cost for your wedding.

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you and glad you liked it! Congrats!

LeeAnn · Married on 10/13/2013

Perfect!! Great photo booth!! So much fun

Sent on 10/16/2013

LeeAnn · Married on 10/13/2013

Everything was what I expected.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/12/2013

I can't figure out how to buy all the photos from the wedding on the link. It gives me options, but I don't know how to order them... Just saying, maybe you can help me??

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks Lisa, I just emailed you.

Tons of fun for all our guests! This was given as a gift but we would definitely recommend to all!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Wilmington photo booth was great!! So easy to work with! By far the easiest vendor we worked with for the wedding! My guests loved them and everyone loves coming over and looking at our photo booth book on our coffee table! I think their quality is better than any other photo booth experience I've had being a guest at wedding as well.

Thank you Very much!!

A highlight of the evening! It was a pleasure working with The Wilmington Photo Booth Company.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Christine · Married on 09/28/2013

The Wilmington Photo Booth Company was an amazing asset to our awesome wedding! Our guests had so much fun and they are still talking about the great pictures they got from the booth. We love our photo album and it is filled with moments that we'll never forget! The Photo Booth Company was easy and professional to work with and they kept the party going. We highly recommend this company to anyone looking to maximize fun and memories on their big day!

Sent on 02/24/2014

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you very much Christine! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day!

Cristina · Married on 09/21/2013

I've been to a lot of weddings with photo booths, but this was by far the best!!!! Pete and his staff are there the whole night operating the booth and were extremely courteous and accommodating to our guests. All of the props are brand new and ordered custom for your wedding. By the end of the night they present you with a photo album with well wishes from pictures your friends and family have taken. They are super professional, fun and dedicated to what they do! Will totally use them for another event and would recommended them to anyone! Fabulous!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2013

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks so much Cristina! It was a pleasure being there. That was a great night!!

Mandy · Married on 09/07/2013

Wilmington Photobooth did a fanstastic job at my wedding! The props were great and everyone had a great time. They were very professional and the wedding book was great. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Awesome, thanks Mandy!!

Angie · Married on 08/24/2013

Great services! Really made our day special and couldn't have done it without them!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Andrea · Married on 07/06/2013

They were excellent! Very professional and were great with the guests

Sent on 07/20/2013

Kevin · Married on 06/29/2013

Wilmington Photo Booth was great at our wedding! They were extremely responsive and helpful in our initial discussions which led to us going with them as our photobooth vendor. They were on time and have great props for your event. They also send two people which is nice. They have one person helping people with the photos and another to add the photos to the guest photo book. Which by the way is the whole reason to get a photobooth. People at the wedding have so much fun doing it during the night but that book you get after with everyones comments beside the pictures is a really cool memento from our wedding.

Sent on 07/18/2013

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks very much Kevin! We were very happy to be part of your special day
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/22/2013

Wilmington Photo Booth brought so much excitement and happiness to our special day! We just LOVED looking through the awesome memory book. My husband and I are so thankful we chose them! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/18/2013

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Awesome, Thanks SO much! And Congrats !

Rebecca · Married on 06/22/2013

We knew we wanted to do a photobooth for our wedding - not only to give ourselves a nontraditional guest book, but to also give our guests a memory that they could take home with them. The photobooth was definitely a hit! We went a bit overbudget with it, but it was totally worth it, and I'm glad we did it. Pete was great to work with, his staff was professional, and our guests had a great time with it.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Karen · Married on 06/01/2013

Of all the vendors we dealt with for the wedding, Wilmington Photo Booth was easily the most responsive and most pleasant to deal with. They were very helpful. I would recommend them, they were very professional. .

Sent on 07/20/2013

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks so much Karen!! Great to hear and Congrats!

Jenna · Married on 12/31/2012

Great company to work with. Very professional, very easy to get a hold of, great rates, and great staff! Love the quality of the album we got to take home as well! I would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 01/23/2013

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Awesome! Thank you Jenna and Congrats!!

Mallory · Married on 12/21/2012

Everyone loved the photobooth! Also, the memory book was beautiful. Thanks!!

Sent on 01/08/2013

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks Mallory! Of course we enjoyed being there for you and Nick's special night!

Amber · Married on 11/30/2012

I cannot say enough about Pete and Wilmington Photo Booth. We decided to book Wilmington Photo Booth for our wedding after friends of ours had used them for their wedding.

Pete was always responding to my questions/concerns extremely fast. I had a lot of questions and he was always patient and courteous. At the wedding, he made sure the husband and I got into the photo booth with no wait. I know it is difficult to deal with people sometimes when they have been drinking, but both photo booth attendants were awesome in dealing with anyone and everyone.

The memory book is better quality than I could have ever imagined. I honestly did not expect it to be as nice as it is.

We are very happy we used Wilmington Photo Booth and would highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking of using a photo booth for an event.

Sent on 12/03/2012

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks SO much Amber! What a great night it was. We were honored to be involved and had a great time. Congrats guys!!!

Kara · Married on 11/10/2012

We decided on a photo booth at our wedding last minute. The whole process was easy and Pete (the owner) was so nice and explained everything in good detail so we new exactly what to expect. They were really flexible about times and everything we wanted regarding our wedding theme (italian/tuscan themed)

Anastasia was really nice and contacted me before hand introducing herself and asking me what kind of background we would want etc. We also went with the photo album that everyone signed and was personalized for us. So glad we did it, it's so funny!!!!

EVERYONE at the wedding loved the photobooth. The props they provided were an assortment of grapes, to funny italian hats, wigs & regular party favors..funny sunglasses and fake cigars. It was a HUGE hit and had everyone laughing. Thank you Wilmington Photo Booth Co for making our special day even better!

Sent on 11/19/2012

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

And thank you Kara!! We were happy to be part of your special day!

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2012

The staff of the Wilmington Photo Booth company is so great to work with! The entire process is very well run and the photo booth itself was a major hit at our wedding! The attendants did such a great job of keeping things running smoothly, especially with my nephews/ring bearers trying to get into every picture! I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the future.

Sent on 11/28/2012

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Awesome, thanks so much Jessica! and congrats!

DENISE · Married on 10/13/2012

The Wilmington Photo Booth Company helped make our weddding the event of the year! Their staff was professional and fun... and made sure all areas of customer service were covered... you must use them for your next event... everyone loves the photo booth and props!

Sent on 11/15/2012

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you and Greg!! What an awesome night it was...

Emily · Married on 10/07/2012

The photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything was perfect! Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 01/17/2013