The Wilmington Photo Booth Reviews

229 | Newark, DE

229 Reviews for The Wilmington Photo Booth

Barbara · Married on 10/09/2016

We hired The Wilmington photo booth to work at our daughters October 9 2016 wedding at brantwyn estate. We took the package with rwo attendants. We have seen events with one and felt that two was a better choice. We were correct. The 2 attendants were nice and kind. They worked well with our group. A little quiet but we let the crowd know it was there and people then flocked to it. Wish maybe I had it open half hour during the cocktail party.
    Reliable, good value. I contacted 5 photo booth companies and Peter the owner here was the most informed and always responsive. We made an excellent choice, I would recommend his business to everyone. Need a photo booth? Hire them! You need a photo booth since so much fun and cool. You need to hire Wilmington photo booth if you want it fine right!!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Barbara for the great review and very detailed!! Thanks again for your business!!

Tracey · Married on 10/08/2016

Wilmington Photo Booth Co. was such a great addition to our wedding! Peter was professional, easy to work with, accommodating and did everything to make my special day, FABULOUS and FUN!! You definitely want to hire them!!!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Would recommend this company to anyone! Everything was great - from the set-up, the attendants, the pictures, the guestbook and the props! Our guests had a ball using the booth, it's a great addition to any wedding/party!

Sent on 11/10/2016

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica. It was our pleasure!!

Tracey · Married on 10/01/2016

Such a great job! I highly recommended them! Everyone loved the photo booth!

Sent on 11/17/2016

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much Tracey! And congrats!
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 09/16/2016

Peter Marroni was wonderful to work with. He helped in any way he could and provided us with all of the information we needed in a timely manner, and making sure that we got exactly what we wanted for our pictures! And very reasonably priced! I would highly recommend The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. to anyone!

Sent on 11/22/2016

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Kristina, thanks SO much! Was our pleasure. Congrats to you both!

Lauren · Married on 09/04/2016

The photo booth staff, props, and pictures were excellent! My wedding guests had a great time. We especially liked getting the photo book to remember the day. Highly recommend this vendor! Two of my friends used them at their weddings too. We love the CD we received with all of the photos since some of the guests end up taking the printed pictures instead of placing them in our take-home photo book.

Sent on 09/22/2016

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Lauren, thank you SO much! And congrats!! Our pleasure.

Nicolette · Married on 09/03/2016

Peter and this company were so great! Quickly responded to any questions I had and everyone at my wedding loved them and the booth! The photo album provided was beautiful and such a great keepsake! Definitely will be using their services again!

Sent on 10/07/2016

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks So much Nicolette. It was our pleasure to be there. That wedding was a lot of fun and close by for us!! haha. Great times!

Erin · Married on 08/20/2016

I highly recommend the Wilmington Photo Booth! They totally made my wedding! my guests loved taking photos and after the event was over, I had over a hundred photo strips as memories of the night. The guest loved that it was an actual booth and not a curtain or screen. Plus, I got a CD of all the photos to use as I pleased. The photo book attendants were great and made sure the guests got a copy of the photos. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/28/2016

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Erin, thank you so much! And I see you added one to the Knot as well. Much appreciated and Congrats to you guys!

Erin · Married on 08/13/2016

This company was great all around! Most importantly, our guests had a blast with the Photo Booth. They had two attendants with the booth and they did a great job moving the guests along and putting together the album. It was a lot of fun going through the album of pictures with my husband. Lots of laughs and smiles every time someone looks through the pictures! A photo booth with this company is a must have at any wedding!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Carrie · Married on 07/30/2016

Pete was extremely easy to work with and very accommodating! His staff was very professional as well. The Photo Booth was a big hit at our wedding! I would highly recommend The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Jason · event on: 07/24/2016

Great time everyone I joyed it

Sent on 08/10/2016

Overall, very pleased with our experience! We were initially attracted by the pricing, but we're pleasantly surprised with the size of the photobooth, professionalism of the staff and quality/quantity of the props. It was not a 'get what you pay for' experience - we got more than we paid for! Thanks again Wilmington Photobooth Company!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Carla · Married on 06/11/2016

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. was such an awesome feature at our wedding. Our guests had so much fun getting in there and being silly for the camera and with the props! Our memory book was so cool! It was so much fun ready the fun messages next to all the pictures of our family and friends!! Top quality!! Our guests are still laughing at the fun pics!!

Sent on 07/13/2016

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks Carla! Our pleasure. And Congrats to you guys!

Andre · Married on 06/04/2016

Peter was very responsive and worked with us to create a package fitting out budget. I loved that we got to keep the props and that we weren't using props used by a bunch of other people.

Sent on 07/13/2016

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Why thanks! Someone else brought that up today about the props. Congrats and thanks for using our photo booth company!

Kristina · Married on 04/23/2016

Great service! Everyone enjoyed it!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Molly · Married on 02/19/2016

Great company! Quick response and high quality photos. Peter really works with you to personalize the photo booth to your wedding.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Great company to work with! They were very professional and provided a great service. Owner was very nice and quick to respond to emails. Guests had a wonderful time with the photobooth and props. I loved that people could pop through the back curtain to join the pic! It allowed a lot of people to get into pictures. Got the photo guest book the night of the wedding. We really enjoyed looking through them (especially since the day of the wedding goes by so quickly!). Photos were online a few days later.

Big hit! Would recommend to everyone!!

Sent on 01/15/2016

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Awesome, thanks very much and congrats again! It was great working with you guys.

I was thrilled with how much wilmington photo booth was willing to work with me to ensure our wedding day was perfect.

Sent on 01/17/2016
  • User6276730 · event on: 12/10/2015

Huge success. This was not for a wedding but it was for a corporate event. Very professional, very punctual, very flexible. Thanks so much!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Thank you!

Deb · event on: 11/21/2015

Our event was not a wedding. It was a fundraiser for our community center. The photo booth added so much fun to the event.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Thanks Deb!

Kristie · Married on 10/09/2015

Absolutely the best company to work with! Best customer service! Quick to answer any questions you have, everything is stated up front, no hidden costs! Staff is amazing!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Why thanks Kristie!! That means a lot to us.

Meredith · Married on 10/03/2015

Pete was extremely pleasant and easy to work with from the beginning. Would absolutely recommend him and the Wilmington Photo Booth Company.

We are so glad we got the booth as it was something else fun for our guests to do. Plus, looking at the pictures afterwards was pretty hysterical.

The booth was set up in a great location, the band mentioned it was there so guests could have another reminder, and people were able to put one copy into the beautiful photo booth with a note (rather than having a guest book).

Would recommend working with Pete and his team.

Thank you, Pete!!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/12/2015

My guests had an amazing time with the photo booth and props!

Heather · Married on 09/05/2015

Peter and his team where great. They were very flexible in the times we needed to be open and close. Peter always responded in an extremely timely manner. Both himself and his team were as friendly as could be and we're just fantastic.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Wilmington Photo Booth Company was amazing to work with and have at my wedding. I 100% recommend them. We did a custom prop package (wine theme) and I was not disappointed and we got to keep some of the wine props! Peter was great to work with. He was fast with his responses and very professional. Our guests love having access to the pictures on their website.