215 Reviews for The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.

Photobooth (10)
Enclosed Booth (9)
Delivery (8)
Setup (8)
Clean Up (7)
CD/DVD of Images (7)
Prints (7)
Props (7)

Pete was great to work with. The photo booth was a big hit!

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wilmington Photo Booth was extremely easy to work with and extremely quick to respond to any of our questions. We were initially on the fence about having a photo booth but in the end it was great to have. It's another fun thing to do that everyone (kids, adults and in-between) enjoys. We even got a guest book through Wilmington Photo Booth which let the guests take photos and include them with a note.

Profile Picture Will, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We really enjoyed having Wilmington Photo Booth for my daughters wedding! They were professional , timely, and our guests had a blast in the booth with the pics! We highly recommend!
They were suggested by our wedding planner, and they did not disappoint !

Profile Picture Marian, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Props

Working with The Wilmington Photo Booth Co was amazing beginning to end! From answering emails quickly to amazing service at our wedding, I couldn't say enough wonderful things about using them for the photo booth at our wedding! We have so many great pictures to remind us of all the great memories we made!! Thank you Wilmington Photo Booth Co!

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They did a great job and we were pleased

Profile Picture Jodi, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We absolutely loved having The Wilmington Photobooth Co. at our wedding. They were very responsive, answered all of our questions in the planning process, and were great at the wedding. We're so glad to have extra memories that couldn't have all been captured by a photographer.

Profile Picture Colleen , 8/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Wilmington Photo Booth was worth every single penny. The guests LOVED it, my husband and I enjoyed looking at the album of all of the snapshots after our wedding day, and the props were fun and appropriate!! Thank you Wilmington Photo Booth for being a part of making my wedding day the best day, ever!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was very happy and pleased with this vendor. I would recommend them to everyone planning an event. This was a big success at my daughter's wedding. I loved the props they used. Very professional!
Thank you Peter for all your help.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wedding was on 5/13/17, and all the correspondence leading up to the day was professional and seamless. The Day of the wedding was perfection. My guests loved the booth and all the props. The service at Wilmington PhotoBooth Co was excellent!
I was receiving messages the next day, and days after about how fun the booth was. If you are debating on renting.. don't...pull the trigger, the fun memories are priceless.. and you must use WPB.. these guys are great!!

Profile Picture Alycia, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wonderful to work with! Flexible with times and product was top notch!

Profile Picture Carla, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hiring the Wilmington Photo Booth Company was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding.
Our guests had a blast in the photo booth, and so did we. The photos made a perfect favor for our guests- the rare wedding favor that people actually want! And even those who didn’t get in the booth (only a rare few) said how much they loved watching other people’s pictures show up on the screen on the side. (Note: they offer the option to show your own photos on the side of the booth-engagement photos perhaps-instead of showing photos from within. But we opted to just let the booth display a loop of the photos that were taken throughout the night. This turned out to be much more fun for our guests to watch. Keep this in mind if you’re considering it.)
The quality of the pictures printed was stellar also. We are stunned by how nice they look. And even our wedding photographer, who has seen her share of wedding photo booths, commented to us that our photo booth was one of the nicest she’s seen with some of the nicest props.
My favorite part of our package from Wilmington Photo Booth Company is the album. If you hire them for your wedding, this is a MUST! Everyone who went in the booth got a copy of the photo for themselves and a copy that was pasted into our album by their friendly staff. The guests were invited to sign and write messages beside their picture. This became the perfect guest book for our evening. The quality of the album is surprisingly nice (embossed with our names and date), and looking through the album when we returned from our honeymoon was the perfect way to return home and look back with laughter at the night.
If you’re thinking twice about making Wilmington Photo Booth Company a part of your reception, don’t. They rock!

Profile Picture Kate, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We hired The Wilmington photo booth to work at our daughters October 9 2016 wedding at brantwyn estate. We took the package with rwo attendants. We have seen events with one and felt that two was a better choice. We were correct. The 2 attendants were nice and kind. They worked well with our group. A little quiet but we let the crowd know it was there and people then flocked to it. Wish maybe I had it open half hour during the cocktail party.
Reliable, good value. I contacted 5 photo booth companies and Peter the owner here was the most informed and always responsive. We made an excellent choice, I would recommend his business to everyone. Need a photo booth? Hire them! You need a photo booth since so much fun and cool. You need to hire Wilmington photo booth if you want it fine right!!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wilmington Photo Booth Co. was such a great addition to our wedding! Peter was professional, easy to work with, accommodating and did everything to make my special day, FABULOUS and FUN!! You definitely want to hire them!!!

Profile Picture User7398037, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Would recommend this company to anyone! Everything was great - from the set-up, the attendants, the pictures, the guestbook and the props! Our guests had a ball using the booth, it's a great addition to any wedding/party!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Such a great job! I highly recommended them! Everyone loved the photo booth!

Profile Picture Tracey, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Peter Marroni was wonderful to work with. He helped in any way he could and provided us with all of the information we needed in a timely manner, and making sure that we got exactly what we wanted for our pictures! And very reasonably priced! I would highly recommend The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth staff, props, and pictures were excellent! My wedding guests had a great time. We especially liked getting the photo book to remember the day. Highly recommend this vendor! Two of my friends used them at their weddings too. We love the CD we received with all of the photos since some of the guests end up taking the printed pictures instead of placing them in our take-home photo book.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Peter and this company were so great! Quickly responded to any questions I had and everyone at my wedding loved them and the booth! The photo album provided was beautiful and such a great keepsake! Definitely will be using their services again!

Profile Picture Nicolette, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I highly recommend the Wilmington Photo Booth! They totally made my wedding! my guests loved taking photos and after the event was over, I had over a hundred photo strips as memories of the night. The guest loved that it was an actual booth and not a curtain or screen. Plus, I got a CD of all the photos to use as I pleased. The photo book attendants were great and made sure the guests got a copy of the photos. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

This company was great all around! Most importantly, our guests had a blast with the Photo Booth. They had two attendants with the booth and they did a great job moving the guests along and putting together the album. It was a lot of fun going through the album of pictures with my husband. Lots of laughs and smiles every time someone looks through the pictures! A photo booth with this company is a must have at any wedding!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/13/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Pete was extremely easy to work with and very accommodating! His staff was very professional as well. The Photo Booth was a big hit at our wedding! I would highly recommend The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.

Profile Picture Carrie, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wilmington Photo Booth was great! Our guests really seemed to enjoy having their photos taken with the props. Loved the book provided at the end of the night. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Deb, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was hands down the best decision we could have made for our daughter's Wedding Reception. My mother who was very upset that we were planning to have a photo booth, she felt it was a waste of money and not classey, said it was Fantastic. So many guests raved about all the fun they had in the booth and even apologized if they went in too many times. I was disappointed that we did not get to break the record of the most people in the booth.

Suggestion: Make sure you announce that the photo booth is free to use. Many of our guests did not come up to use it at first, thinking you had to pay to use the photo booth. Also, let Peter know attire you wish for them to be in, I assumed since it was a wedding, they would dress at least in a pressed dress shirt and nice slacks. At first I thought they were the maintenance people for the hall. Other than that small glitch it was a wonderful addition to the Reception and I would Highly recommend you choose them for your next function.

Profile Picture Beth, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

Overall, very pleased with our experience! We were initially attracted by the pricing, but we're pleasantly surprised with the size of the photobooth, professionalism of the staff and quality/quantity of the props. It was not a 'get what you pay for' experience - we got more than we paid for! Thanks again Wilmington Photobooth Company!

Profile Picture User4901527, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. was such an awesome feature at our wedding. Our guests had so much fun getting in there and being silly for the camera and with the props! Our memory book was so cool! It was so much fun ready the fun messages next to all the pictures of our family and friends!! Top quality!! Our guests are still laughing at the fun pics!!

Profile Picture Carla, 6/11/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup