The Willow Branch LLC Reviews

4 | Worcester, MA

4 Reviews for The Willow Branch LLC

Wow!!!!!! My wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful thanks to Danielle! She was such a pleasure to work with! She always was easy to contact via email or text or phone call. We were able to meet in person for coffee one weekend day and go over all the flowers for my wedding then confirm all details via phone call a little later in the planning. She was flexible being that I lived a couple hours away from the area I was getting married in.
    Forget all of the above- aside from her amazing wealth of knowledge, experience, friendliness, & professionalism- the flowers were beyond gorgeous! I never thought I would be so excited about my wedding flowers but Danielle helped me to be! She was also amazing on the day of the wedding. Everything was ready and set up beautifully when we arrived early at the venue (we took pictures before our ceremony).
    I highly recommend you consider Willow Branch Llc for your floral needs!

Sent on 11/11/2013
  • lemonjamm

Linda · Married on 09/07/2013

I knew Danielle was going to be my florist even before I got engaged!!She was the florist for my sister and my bff wedding as well as a couple of other friends wedidngs. She did an amazing job on both weddings. I had no doubt in my mind she would do the same for me.

At first I was a little worried about the altar pieces because I did not have an exact picture to replicate. But with her great expertise, she made it happened! The flowers came out more beautiful than I've imagined. She was able to work around my budget by suggesting flowers that were in season ( which helps ALOT ).

Thanks Danielle for a great job and I would highly recommend her to any of my friends :)

Sent on 11/22/2013

Mica · Married on 09/20/2008

Willow Branch LLC did an amazing job with my non-traditional flower request for my wedding. I asked Willow Branch to provide me with beautiful but unique potted orchids centerpieces for my tables. Danielle was not only personable and professional, she listened to exactly what I wanted and delivered my vision even better than I could have imagined. She was literally the only part of my wedding that went as planned!!! I have also been to a number of other events where Willow Branch was the flower vendor - and have been so impressed each time (including 2 other weddings and a baby shower). I HIGHLY recommend Willow Branch LLC - and honestly cannot say enough good things about Danielle.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Lindsey · Married on 05/17/2008

I can't rave enough about how much I loved my wedding florist! Danielle was amazing. I had a small budget for my wedding back in 2008, and she was incredible in working with that budget. Everything was perfect! I absolutely loved my centerpieces and my church decor. The bridesmaids and family bouquets were absolutely stunning and my bridal bouquet was the best. Danielle even made two different bouquets and let me choose which one I loved more. Her attention to detail is so refreshing and her style and eye for design is really top notch. She just knows what looks good and she also knows exactly what you have for your vision not long after talking to you. She's super sweet and personable and everything was set up and ready to go well before the event began. I just can't say enough about how great she is to work with - she was one of my favorite wedding vendors! You would be crazy not to hire her!

Sent on 11/13/2013