The Wildflower Weddings at Lake Hemet Reviews

Brittney · Married on 10/07/2017

4.2
      3.0

Mountain Wedding

We got married at Lake Hemet in October 2017. The scenery was gorgeous and made for a beautiful backdrop for our big day. It was good value for the money, but looking back I wish there would have been a couple improvements. Chairs were provided but were not set up for us. We got married at the Meadow site, which was lovely... until it got dark. I was assured that the lights from the dance floor would be sufficient and I requested additional lighting, but did not get it. It was pitch dark, which was unsafe for guests (one tripped and fell) and made our cake cutting and reception clean up rather difficult. Also, it was dusty and dirty... literally Dirty. I was told they would be laying down wood chips or mulch, something to cut down on the dust, but that also didn’t happen. By the end of the night my feet and legs were layered with dirt (how romantic). Otherwise, we had a good experience. Just wish the site would have taken my requests seriously and made the environment more pleasant for ourselves and our guests.

Sent on 03/13/2019