The Wild Hymns Reviews

1 User photo

The Wild Hymns 1
  • Mia

Mia · Married on 04/07/2018

The Wild Hymns were AMAZING! Very professional and attentive. I am so happy I chose them for our ceremony music, Megan has the most melodic and ethereal voice. Look no further this is who you should hire for your wedding, they are wonderful. They even learned songs specifically for my wedding and are so affordable compared to other musicians. Thank you so much Wild Hymns, I’m so grateful for you both you helped make our wedding day so magical!

Sent on 05/05/2018
    The Wild Hymns 2

Bobbi · Married on 07/04/2017

Theses folks were just gorgeous and really took our wedding from mundane to magical! WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Paula · Married on 06/30/2017

Megan and Jeff performed perfectly for our family wedding in late June '17. They arrived ready to set up, support and fully participate in the spiritual wedding ceremony. We appreciated that they sweetly shared use of their PA with the minister! They are willing to learn special wedding tunes and also are intuitive which makes them the perfect if you are looking for a spiritual soulful beautiful music partners. After the wedding service, They carried all of their equipment to the reception area and led the ceremony. We had little children and many elderly, really all ages of people, and everyone loved them. We received so many compliments-people just appreciated being able to enjoy the music and not have to shout to talk over it. Even the wedding servers were extremely impressed! Their original songs are fantastic. Wonderful memories and many thanks to Megan and Jeff!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Hannah · Married on 05/06/2017

The Wild Hymns performed beautifully at our wedding. I loved how willing they were to learn new songs to make my ceremony perfect, and it was a wonderful touch to have them play during cocktail hour, and my guests expressed how much they enjoyed it!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Jenn · Married on 04/21/2017

We requested The Wild Hymns to play for our cocktail hour at the Inn at Leola Village in Leola, PA. Megan and Jeff are an amazing duo on guitars! Although, we didn't have much time to talk during cocktail hour. They played a variety of songs like Lovesong by The Cure to Here Comes The Sun by The Beatles to La Vie En Rose in English to their unique type of music that we requested during the planning process with Megan. I love Megan's voice! Her voice is so soulful and soothing. They played for an hour which our guests really enjoyed during cocktail hour! It added an extra surprise to our wedding day! We actually had our first dance officially during the cocktail with them playing. We hope to see them at one of their events soon! : ) They also are reasonable in pricing! Check them out!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Dana · Married on 10/29/2016

The Wild Hymns played music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and first dance. My husband and I and all our guests absolutely loved and enjoyed their music! Several guests asked me for their information for other events! It was so great to hear such positive comments from our guests and to know everyone had a good time listening to their music. The Wild Hymns are so amazing and talented and were super easy to work with. They learned quite a few songs for our wedding and they played those songs perfectly. Their original songs were amazing too. They have such a beautiful, romantic vibe and their music went perfectly with our wedding setting and theme. They were such a wonderful, friendly couple! I am so happy and feel so lucky that they got to be part of our big day. They were a pleasure all around!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Kara · Married on 10/01/2016

Megan is very sweet and her voice is amazing!! I'm so glad we had them sing at our ceremony! I loved it!! Multiple told me they enjoyed it very much!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Pearl · Married on 05/14/2016

We love the sound of guitar and wanted unconventional ceremony music - after hearing samples from a few guitarists on weddingwire, we fell in love with the Wild Hymns' style. We had a few songs we wanted to use that we thought would sound great acoustically - David Bowie's Starman (procession) and Moonage Daydream (here comes the bride), and the Pixies' Where is my Mind (recessional) - Megan sent us a sample of Starman and we were so impressed - made the decision easy! We also had the Wild Hymns play our cocktail hour, and they had us choose a couple of songs we wanted that they learned for the hour - not the easiest songs either, Led Zeppelin's Thank You and the Velvet Underground's I'll be Your Mirror - and they played sooo beautifully, with vocals during that portion of the event that were just lovely. The excellence of their music, how easy and kind they were to work with - you can't go wrong hiring these two - it really made the ceremony unique and memorable beyond what we'd hoped. Our guests were floored, we were so happy to hear the songs we loved played so well, and setup was flawless - they got to the venue on the day of our event and took care of everything they and we needed, like magic :) We would hire them again in a heartbeat. If you're looking for beautiful guitar instrumentals and musicians that are able to play anything your heart desires, work with the Wild Hymns, you'll get more than you even dream!!

Sent on 05/20/2016
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 02/05/2016

Megan and her husband were absolutely perfect- I ADORED working with them! Their talent is one of a kind and beyond beautiful! They fulfilled and exceeded any and all of my expectations- and were so flexible in learning and perfecting my songs choices for my catholic ceremony- without a flaw they delivered!!! Thank you Megan for all your wonderful help and for making my wedding day so special! Your music is amazing- thank you for all your kindness and care!

Sent on 04/11/2016

David · Married on 08/29/2015

The Wild Hymns were very flexible, willing to work with requests. Excellent musicianship, providing a smooth mellow vibe for the reception. They got a lot of positive comments from the wedding guests. We couldn't have asked for a better band!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Jared · Married on 08/01/2015

The Wild Hymns played beautiful music at our wedding. They are both such kind and gentle spirits. My wife and I were both thrilled and beyond satisfied with their performance.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Tiffany · Married on 08/01/2015

The wild hymns went beyond our dreams. They cocreated musical numbers to accommodate the wishes of me and my husband. All the music was played beautifully.
    They presented themselves with great professionalism and brought and air and love and kindness that added to the overall feel of the wedding. I wouldn't have changed hiring them for anything. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Charissa and Jim · Married on 06/21/2014

Megan and Jeff played the wedding music during our ceremony. Megan's etherical voice was the perfect fit for a lovely wedding ceremony. Jeff played a beautiful rendition of Pachelbel Canon in D as I walked down the aisle. I received countless compliments from the guests in attendance on the music. My husband and I held our wedding in our own backyard. Megan and Jeff were so accommodating and even allowed us to use their microphone and speakers so our guests could hear the ceremony clearly. I highly recommend The Wild Hymns for wedding events. Although they were not the band that performed during our reception, I can recommend the band for a relaxed reception as well!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Alison · Married on 05/10/2014

We were so fortunate that Jeff and Megan were available to play acoustically for our ceremony and first dance! They are dynamic musicians, playing both traditional and modern pieces, including some music they learned just for our wedding. Megan's voice is romantic and captivating, perfect for the occasion. The chemistry between the two is apparent and adds to the intimacy of the experience of the guests that hear them. We were delighted to have them be a part of our big day!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Cantrell · Married on 09/21/2013

Wonderful music during the cocktail hour of our wedding... our friends are still raving!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Sean · Married on 09/21/2013

They performed beautifully. Thoughtful, lighthearted music.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Christine · Married on 05/11/2013

The Wild Hymns played for our wedding reception, and we are beyond ecstatic that they were a part of our special day! Their music is dreamy, romantic, and fun. They got the party started right after our cocktail hour and played our exact requests for our first dance, Father/Daughter dance, and Mother/Son dance. They continued playing on through our dinner and afterwards as our guests mingled, chatted, and danced. The musicians are all very talented, profession, and easy to get along with. I couldn't have imagined anything more perfect to entertain us on the biggest day of our lives. So much planning goes into a wedding, but you can't plan the weather. We did have some raindrops on our big day, but we also had allot of sunshine and even a rainbow. The best plan I made was booking The Wild Hymns!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Carla · Married on 10/06/2012

The Wild Hymns were a wonderful band to have play at our wedding! They played original songs as well as a few covers that we had chosen. They were reasonably priced and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/22/2015