The Whitewalls Band Reviews

1 | Media, PA

1 Reviews for The Whitewalls Band

Katie · Married on 05/11/2018

OMG! I used The Whitewalls for a charity event that I ran every year, so I was very familiar with their more casual party music and impressed. When they approached me about playing my wedding, I was 100% on board and I was not disappointed. From the time we started talking about what we wanted at the wedding to the wedding and even after the wedding, this band was amazing.
    Not only did they ask the right questions and get details about what we wanted during the reception, but the listened and also provided some great suggestions. I heard that people were actually dancing prior to us being announced into the reception... and aside from eating no guest was sitting.
    We had a wide range of ages at our wedding, 20 somethings to 80 somethings and they all enjoyed themselves. The Whitewalls play a variety of music that pleases everyone and we even had a young boy (my nephew) that is learning to play the drums and they had him up on stage. Gave him such an ego boost!
    This is such a professional band and TONS of fun! I had people texting me and calling me telling me how awesome they were! If you want a band at your wedding, a band that gets everyone up and dancing, this is the band for you!

Sent on 05/27/2018