The White Room LLC Reviews

231 | Lebanon, TN

231 Reviews for The White Room LLC

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2012

Thanks for helping me find the perfect dress!

Sent on 10/09/2012

At the white room I was able to get the perfect dress and bridesmaids dresses for my wedding that was only 3 mos. away

Sent on 10/05/2012

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/09/2012

Loved working with them! The alterationist was a life savor and did such an amazing job!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Meghan · Married on 06/09/2012

I live in Huntsville, AL. My wedding was in Saint Louis, MO. and I purchased my gown from the White Room in Lebanon, TN. I went to this bridal salon because of their dress selection and because they were hosting a Martina Liana trunk show. I have worked in the bridal industry before so I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted already.
    When I arrived I tried on about 10 gowns but kept going back to the Martina 360. I feel in love...especially when they put a crystal sash around my waist. I was sold. I ended up ordering the dress in white duchess silk. Since it is silk the color is more of a candlelight. It was gorgeous.
    This salon is small and intimate which I very much appreciated. The customer service is great and you feel like they are much more attentive to you and your wants than a big chain store.
    Oh! and their seamstress is fab. There are no words for the quality of work she did. You will not be disappointed at all if you purchase your dress from here.

Sent on 07/06/2012

I loved my experience at The White Room in Lebanon! I had a great consultant and she was so helpful. Originally my grandmother was going to make my dress, but she ran out of time and energy. I came to here about 3 months before my wedding and my consultant helped me find an amazing dress off the rack. I originally had an idea of what I wanted in my head, but when those dresses didn't really look good on me she pushed me in right direction. I ended up with the most beautiful gown, but it did need a lot of alterations. Their person that does alternations is amazing, she put a corset back in my gown and a few other things. The dress was one of the highlights of my big day!

Sent on 07/07/2012
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 05/27/2012

Very helpful! Great selection! Excellent customer service.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Tammy · Married on 05/19/2012

We bought our daughters prom dress there 9 years ago and we knew where to go for the wedding dress. The staff at The White Room are great! My daughter tried on 5 dresses and we found THE one after only 2. But, she finished trying on the rest. They have a beautiful and diverse selection at this wonderful establishment. I highly recommend this store. We loved the experience.

Sent on 06/04/2012

Alex · Married on 04/21/2012

I loved working with Talen at the White Room! She helped me select the most beautiful dress and helped select my veil and jewelry! I had an amazing experience. My Mom even found her dress there. The alterations are very reasonable and outstanding service. They stored my dress and pressed it before the big day!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2012

While looking at wedding dresses on line I found one that I loved. I called all everyone that had that designer to find the dress but none of them had the one I was looking for. Megan with the White Room in Murfreesboro called me back later to tell me they had gotten a sample of the dress I had previously called about. I was impressed that she went out of her way to do that. I made an appt and went on a Saturday, which I’m sure is their busiest time but I was treated like their most important customer. They had the dress I called about waiting on me and we chose a few others for me to try on as well. I got the original dress I called about and the process was easy and stress free. I also had the dress altered by their seamstress she was amazing. She made every change I asked for and it was perfect. I can’t praise Megan and the staff at The White in Murfreesboro enough for the wonderful experience I had. Sarah

Sent on 05/01/2012

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2012

We worked with Ashlee and she made the dress shopping a breeze. She was so sweet and easy to work with that I would recommend anyone to her and The White Room in Lebanon. She made the experience special for my mother and I. My dress was perfect when it came in and was perfect after it was altered by their in house seamstress. They had my dress and veil steamed and ready to be picked up when promised. I couldn't have asked for better service!

Sent on 04/19/2012

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2011

Talen was super helpful. The tailor was super helpful and made the dress beautiful.

Sent on 11/29/2011
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/29/2011

I drove and hour and half from my home to The White Room for every appointment because they are the best in TN. Talen at The White Room had helped me from when I got engaged up until 3 days before the wedding to make sure my dress and veil were absolutely perfect. They also have a great in-house tailor!

Sent on 11/15/2011
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2011

They were so patient ( I changed my mind on bridesmaids dresses about 5 times) and professional. They are very knowledgeable with everything as well. I went to the Lebanon location most of the time...only one time to the murfreesboro location to look at the dresses available and I felt like the girls there were too young to even know what a wedding dress was. They were not very helpful. However I love all of the girls at the Lebanon location, they are fantastic!

Sent on 11/25/2011

Rhonda · Married on 10/15/2011

I loved this store and the dresses they had to offer. Great selection and the staff were so good!

Sent on 02/02/2012
  • Audra

Audra · Married on 10/14/2011

I would like to sing the HIGHEST praises of Tara at the White Room!!!!

When my mom and I went dress hunting in Lebanon, Tara made us feel right at home. I gave her a few pictures of gowns that I was drawn to. Tara pulled those gowns, but also pulled some extras that she thought would flatter me. I CAN NOT thank her enough for pulling the Pronovias dress "Adela". It was SO flattering, in our budget, and it seemed as if the dress was made for me! It was the exact style I wanted and fit the "feel" of my venue perfectly. It is so timeless and classy, and I have received *endless* compliments on my dress. I would have never tried it on had it not been for Tara.

Also, Tara helped me choose a gorgeous veil, took care of the bridesmaid dress and shoe order (for 9 bridesmaids that were mostly out of state!!!), and the the flower girl dress order. She was also responsible for submitting my measurements to the dress company and when my dress came in....it FIT like a GLOVE!!!! The only alteration I had was to bring up the hem a couple of inches! It was perfection! She was there during the fitting and offered some helpful suggestions (like double stick tape for my lacy cap sleeves) ect. She was also great about corresponding with me and keeping me in the loop with orders, via phone and email.

I thought my wedding day was PERFECT, and one thing I did well in the planning process was choose GREAT people with great reputations. My vendors were EXCELLENT...and the White Room....they were among the BEST.

Choose the White Room....and ask for TARA!!!!!!! :)

Sent on 11/08/2011
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/02/2011

I love the White Room! These ladies know what their doing..I had no idea what kind of dress I wanted. After trying on a few and letting them know what I liked and didn't like...They found my dress! I can't say enough good things about Melanie and Erika and their staff. They are wonderful! If you are looking for a beautiful dress and need help finding your perfect dress..Look no more..go to the White Room.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Kayla · Married on 10/01/2011

I bought my gown at the Murfreesboro store and also ordered my bridesmaid dresses there! They were wonderful to work with and so helpful!! Thank you White Room for a great experience!

Sent on 10/04/2011
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/04/2011

The White Room has a GREAT selection of affordable dresses and the staff is so helpful and nice. Their seamstress is AMAZING, affordable, and so fun to work with. They personally emailed my bridesmaids with their dress information. I had never been to Lebanon but it is worth the trip!

Sent on 09/08/2011

Bryn · Married on 09/03/2011

I was determined to buy my dress at David's Bridal. But, my wedding planner insisted I take a trip to Lebanon and just try The White Room out. My budget was not to exceed $1000, and she assured me they would have some options. So, with my mom and sister and a bunch of pictures, we went. And I loved it! They were totally focussed on what I wanted, they let me know if anything I was looking at was over my budget. And, of course, I found a beautiful dress. I held on to my David's plan for a little longer, but after one horrible trip there, I came right back to the White Room and bought my dress. It was a couple weeks late coming in, so I was a little worried, since it was less than a month til my wedding. But, I used their on-site alterations person, and I couldn't be happier. The alterations were perfect, and exactly what I requested. I had so many compliments on my gown. I would definitely recommend the White Room to every bride, with every budget.

Sent on 10/26/2011

Chandin · Married on 08/06/2011

The White Room is the perfect place to find your dream dress! They carry so many "it" styles and designers that you are sure to love! I have had alot of contact with the, as I bought all my prom dresses from them when I was in high school. Everyone there is so helpful and they will all come to know you by name! I knew I was in such good hands there that I even ordered all of my bridesmaids dresses from there as well. They basically took care of everything--I told them what I waned and they handled the rest. They are so helpful, friendly, and you will not have to stress because you will know your in great hands! Check them out, you will be glad you did!

Sent on 08/29/2011

Kaylah · Married on 06/11/2011

I LOVED the White Room!!! I bought my dress off the rack, and the girl that helped me gave me a fantastic deal! She helped me try on almost every dress in the store and was so helpful, patient, and kind! It was an awesome experience!

Sent on 01/29/2012
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 06/05/2011

Totally worth the drive and the cost for the quality and friendly service. Since you only have to pay 1/2 of your dress to order it..you can take as long as you need to pay the rest and they will keep your dress in store until your wedding if needed. The seamstress they recommended was fabulous and able to accomodate my date change even only with a month's notice!

Sent on 07/03/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 02/19/2011

I chose to purchase my gown from The White Room in Lebanon despite rumors that it was not the best place to buy. You know how it goes, a friend of a friend had a bad experience. Her dress was late arriving, it didn't fit, blah blah blah. After my first visit to just try on the dress I was on the hunt for I knew the rumors were exactly that. Talen was the most considerate and informative bridal consultant I had come across in my quest for "the perfect dress." I know I made her job easy because I called for that specific dress, tried it on, and bought it all in less than an hour. Talen facilitated the purchase, ordering, and delivery of all of the bridesmaid dresses. She even helped us order fabric from the bridesmaid's vendor to make a sash for our flower girl. On her days off, the staff at The White Room were equally as helpful and kind. I'm not sure what happened to that friend of a friend, but she certainly didn't work with the group of ladies that I did! I would recommend The White Room Lebanon to anyone who asked my opinion! One helpful tip, if you are getting married during prom season, it is in your best interest to keep your visits as early as possible, just as they open the doors. My alterations fell during Prom season and that showroom was BUSY! But, even though they were busy, the staff handled the clientele with professionalism and patience! Hard to do when you have that many hormones in a small space looking for their own perfect dress!

Sent on 03/12/2011
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/19/2011

Very professional and helpful! The seamstress is amazing! Wouldn't get my dress from anywhere else! (Don't go on Saturday if you want to have lots of time there!!)

Sent on 03/15/2011

Jessica · Married on 01/08/2011

I purchased by headpiece and shoes from The White Room in Lebanon and received excellent service! I had a great experience and the headpiece I ordered only took 2 weeks to come in! Great vendor to work with!

Sent on 03/14/2011