81 Reviews for The White Dress

Plus Size Gowns (10)
Sample Sales (8)
Bridesmaids (7)
81 The White Dress Reviews

Krystle was the stylist I had when I visited The White Dress! She was amazing and I couldn't have imagined a better experience, truly!!!! I only tried on 8 dresses total and she helped me find the one for me. It wasn't exactly what I originally thought I would want when I went in surprisingly. Krystle took the description of what I wanted and gave me other options that were similar as well to make sure I knew exactly what I wanted and that I wouldn't have any regrets! It worked out wonderfully and she helped me nail down the dress when at one point I had four that I felt like no one could make me choose between! She asked the right questions to help me choose between them and she had great prompts for when I got to a point where I felt stuck. Stepping out of our bridal suite and walking in the hallway of the store made a huge difference in how I looked and saw myself in the dress, so take advantage of that! Originally I was told that the appointments were about an hour and a half long, but I ended up staying 3 hours total and never felt rushed or pushed and enjoyed every minute of it.

Also, as a bonus to buying your dress the first time shopping at The White Dress, I got 15% off for purchasing that day which saved me a couple hundred dollars.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my dress here about a month ago and it was truly the best! I am so happy I chose to come here for my first and last day of wedding dress shopping. Shayla was so sweet and so helpful. The dress I ended up buying was one she picked out and it was the designer I had my heart set on for a year! It was so fun, me and my ladies loved the private area. I wish I could relive this day over and over again.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough good things about The White Dress! As a plus size bride, I was worried that I would feel awful about my body in this boutique full of glamorous sample size dresses. That could not be further from the truth! Krystle was my stylist and she made me feel so welcome and comfortable. She made finding "the dress" so easy and fun and didn't let me settle for something that just was "flattering." I highly recommend this shop!!!

Profile Picture Fiona, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride, Appts. Only

I had an amazing experience at the White Dress! Kelly helped me and she was so patient and asked the right questions! I found a dress that I never thought I would want but fell in love all because Kelly helped me try what I wanted and also other styles just in case! My dress arrived early and they steamed and has a fitting to make sure it was exactly what I wanted! Definitely go and try dresses on here! They make the experience feel very special without the salesman pressure to buy!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Appts. Only

I LOVED finding my dress at The White Dress! I worked with Kelly (who was wonderful) and she was great listening to what I wanted! She was the one who helped find me my dress! They have great private sitting areas for each group with a changing room in that area. Best experience for shopping for a dress I could imagine! Get 10% off with first visit!

Profile Picture Kelsie, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows

Kelly Iverson was my bridal stylist. From walking in the door for the first time through my final fitting, she made me feel like I was the only bride in the building and ensured I found the dress of my dreams. Wearing this dress on my wedding day was just incredible! I felt amazing all day and it was absolutely perfect! I can't thank Kelly and The White Dress Portland enough for helping make my day so unforgettable.

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely LOVED my experience at The White Dress! The appointment was so intimate and wonderful- everything I'd hoped for as a bride. Plus they handled my post-order panic with kindness and understanding, and now I am so, SO in love with my gown! Go to here! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/3/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

What a WONDERFUL experience!!

This was the first appointment I had made to look at wedding dresses and ended up also being my last! My mom, 4 of my bridesmaids and myself came to The White Dress two weekends ago to look for my wedding dress. When we arrived to the store there were quite a few people in there already but we were still greeted warmly and with champagne and friendly faces! It didn't take them long to escort us back to our BEAUTIFUL bridal suite, big enough for all of us and equipped with adorable couches, chairs and even a chandelier! I was assigned Krystle as my bridal consultant and I couldn't have been happier! She was amazing at picking out exactly what I didn't like about certain dresses and use that information to find the perfect dress for me! She was very patient with me and my bridesmaids and allowed me to try on certain dresses several times to make sure that they weren't the one. When I did find the perfect dress, Krystle allowed us time to celebrate and take pictures before taking measurements and all the other necessary stuff. The best part was that my dress was WAY under budget but still looked WAY over budget!

I would recommend The White Dress to anyone and if you get a choice ask for Krystle because she was absolutely amazing!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

If you’re looking for the magical “Say Yes to the Dress” shopping experience, look no further. The White Dress is THE place to find your dream wedding gown. The shop is so beautiful; very clean, elegant, and classy. You’re immediately greeted by their friendly staff and offered champagne before you’re escorted to your private bridal room.

Felisha was my consultant and she was so friendly and really took the time to ask questions and get to know me. She quickly had a great understanding of the look I was going for and she had creative solutions for modifications to make some of the dresses fit my vision. She was also very mindful of my budget which was really appreciated. I am so indecisive and never thought I would say yes to a dress after only 1 appointment at 1 shop, but it was easy here! Felisha was so patient with me and never made me feel pressured to make a decision. I ended up finding an amazing Stella York gown that was totally different from what I imagined myself in but I am so in love and can’t wait for it to arrive!

I can’t rave enough about my experience at The White Dress. You can get the experience you’ve always dreamed of, regardless of your budget. Thank you to Felisha and the rest of the staff for giving me the most magical, memorable experience!

Profile Picture Misti, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The White Dress Bridal Boutique is an awesome place to shop for a wedding gown! While I was visiting (I’m from Chicago) Oregon with a future bridesmaid, who resides in Portland, she thought it would be a great idea to try on dresses (my first time!). We called The White Dress at 4:45pm and they were able to get us in at 5:00pm! I could not believe it. When we walked in, they offered us champagne and showed us towards our beautiful “suite”. Shetawn was my bridal stylist and she was super fun, down to earth, and understanding. She made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole process. She completely understood what I was looking for in a dress and made me feel extra beautiful! I greatly appreciate her taking the time to work with me, assist me with trying on wedding dresses for the first time, and being understanding of my situation! I encourage anyone who is looking for a wedding dress to check out The White Dress Bridal Boutique and request Shetawn! She is sweet, caring, and easy to talk to. Thanks again for everything!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The White Dress Bridal Boutique was my third and last bridal shop I visited. I heard about The White Dress from my coworker where her friend got her wedding dress there as well. Upon arrival for my appointment, I was greeted with smiles and offered champagne or other beverage options. I felt comfortable even though the waiting area started to get full or busy with other bridal groups arriving for their appointment. My group however was small - I brought my mom and maid of honor along. We didn't have to wait very long until Shayla introduced herself as my bridal stylist during my appointment that day and soon brought us back into one of the smaller dressing room area where it was a bit more quiet and comfortable for one on one consultation. Shayla listened to where I am at with my budget for my wedding dress and she also listened on what style of dresses I liked. Soon after myself, my mom and maid of honor, along with Shayla started to look at the dresses I was interested in trying on. I already knew in mind I wanted an a-line dress so that's what we focused on. I ended up trying about 5 different a-line style dresses and narrowed it down to 3 then down to 2, until I ended up loving the dress that I ended up saying "yes" to. It fit perfectly with what I was wanting - simple yet beautiful and elegant. All throughout my appointment Shayla was really awesome to work with! Very down to earth, listens to you, not at all pushy and really cares about your input as the bride. As a bride that already knew what I wanted definitely made the appointment at ease, of course with Shayla's help. It fit perfectly with what I was wanting - simple yet beautiful and elegant.All throughout my appointment Shayla was really awesome to work with! Very down to earth, listens to you, not at all pushy and really cares about your input as the bride. I definitely recommend Shayla and The White Dress Bridal Boutique if you are a bride looking for the "dress" of your dreams!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

So I went to the Stella York Trunk Show yesterday (1/10) for my very first bridal appt. ever. My stylist was Katrina, the manager of the store. She made me feel absolutely AMAZING. My MOH and I were given champagne, and taken back to a private fitting suite which was beautiful and had a huge mirror. I had never tried on dresses, so she walked me through the racks teaching about different styles, pulled several different styles for me to test out, listened to my feedback on all the styles that we tried. I never felt rushed or pressured to buy at all. When I tried on a concept dress that I had pulled I fell in love. It was absolutely perfect. I was worried with the fact that my mom wasn't with me so Katrina had me call her and have her see it. I said YES to the dress which I was so shocked. Best experience ever. I will be back for all my accessories and my bridesmaid dresses as well!

Profile Picture Jade, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils

Krystle at The White Dress is awesome!! She was so helpful and truly knows what she's talking about. The White Dress has a beautiful space and they make you feel at home by providing you your own private suite area, unlike other bridal salons that put you with everyone else. I had a group come with me and we all felt so comfortable and welcome and were even given champagne to help celebrate the occasion! So much fun and I would definitely recommend going to The White Dress to find your wedding gown! - and if you get to work with Krystle you'll most definitely be in great hands!!! :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils

Such a great experience saying yes to the dress here! I worked with Felicia who was super helpful. Beautiful shop!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This bridal dress shop was absolutely incredible, and so willing to accommodate me in every way! My dress appointment was incredible, with a stylist who really paid attention to what I wanted in a dress, while staying true to my price point. Once I had found my dress, they let my family take multiple pictures, a practice I feel most shops don't do. To top it off, my dress came in almost three months earlier than promised, and it barely needs alterations (I got a custom length, highly recommend). They were so understanding when I called in a panic saying I would be late for an appointment due to traffic. All in all, I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this place for every bride! It was above and beyond my expectations for service, quality, and overall experience! Happy bride :) BTW Nancy was my consultant and she is just the sweetest girl ever!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

I am so happy I went to The White Dress to find my wedding dress! Their dress selection was fantastic and the staff was so welcoming from the moment we walked in. I worked with Kelly to find my dress and she was amazing! She was so sweet and really listened to what I was hoping to look like on my wedding day. I tried on the first dress I'd chosen and loved the top, I tried on the second dress I'd chosen and loved the bottom, and then Kelly pulled the most perfect dress that combined everything I loved from the first two. We were in and out in 45 minutes because of the great service and selection :) With a few minor alterations (adding sleeves and removing a scalloped portion of lace on the bodice) it was the dress I've been dreaming of my whole life!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/25/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Im a couple months late writing my review, but i had such a great experience and i found my perfect dress!! Shetawn was my stylist, she was very sweet, professional, and helpful. They have a large selection and prices for any budget. I also loved how accommodating they are for bringing along your friends and the complimentary champagne was a nice touch :) I cant wait to pick up my dress!

Profile Picture User7268034, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful to work with. They welcomed my family with me to try on dresses and made the experience so comfortable. Shayla was amazing to work with and helped me find the perfect gown for our special day. The prices were reasonable and they had a great variety of dresses and accessories for brides and bridal parties.

Profile Picture Bobbie, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Appts. Only, Trunk Shows

This place was incredible. The gorgeous shop, private rooms, and champagne made me feel like a princess! Carly listened to my vision and picked out some wonderful dresses. She then sent my mother, the groom's mother, and I to go look through the rest of their selection to see if any spoke to us that she hadn't already chosen. She made sure to keep us within our budget. I actually loved this part because I ended up choosing a dress that was a little different than what I thought I wanted. I never would have found it had she not sent us to poke through their collection. Carly treated all three of us with the utmost respect and made me feel truly beautiful. The White Dress also offers a discount if you buy the dress on your first visit! Some reviewers have said that they felt pressured because of this, but it was not the case for me. It was definitely an added bonus, because I knew I wanted my dress as soon as I put it on. They also gave me some vendor suggestions that were super helpful. I will definitely recommend The White Dress to all of my friends!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/10/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Appts. Only, Bride

I worked with Shayla at the White Dress to find my wedding dress. I scheduled an appointment and was in and out in less than hour. I tried on about 7 or 8 dresses and found a dress that was no where near what I thought I would get, but I am SO happy with what I chose. The price point was well within my budget and the White Dress gives a 10% discount if you purchase a dress during your first appointment (no leaving the store to "think about it"). My future sister-in-law also went to the White Dress and I ran into Shayla (she remembered me!) and gave me an update on how my dress was coming along. It came in earlier than expected, which was great. I got so many compliments on my dress throughout my wedding and I am sad I won't wear it again!

Profile Picture Carly, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids

I can’t say enough about The White Dress! I happened to be in Portland with my mom for a conference and we decided to go wedding dress shopping. We stopped by The White Dress and were able to make an appointment for later that day. The staff was so wonderful and treated us like royalty. It was so nice to have our own private room and staff member to help us through trying on dresses. Krystle was my stylist and did a wonderful job helping me pick a dress. She not only asked questions to get to know what I was looking for but she also paid attention to me when I tried on a dress to see how I reacted and if I was comfortable in it. After falling in love with a dress I was worried I wouldn’t be able to purchase it since I live in Virginia, but they were able to ship the dress from the shop to my house! To top off the wonderful experience I was able to get my dress, veil, and shipping from Oregon to Virginia for was under my budget! I would recommend The White Dress to anyone! The staff is so wonderful and they go out of their way to make sure you not only find a dress that you love, but also have the best experience possible.

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience with Kelly from The White Dress! She was so patient and worked with me twice to come in and try on a million dresses. I couldn't thank her enough for helping me find my perfect dress.

Profile Picture User7180314, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to the White Dress when I was first engaged and tried on dresses with Shayla. She was so sweet and not at all pushy which was great because I was not at all ready to make a decision. A few months later we went back to Shayla and she was amazing. She listened to budget and what I liked and didn't like. She was extremely patient as I face timed my mom and tried on two dresses over and over again! She made my dress buying experience really easy and she was really understanding. I was not looking forward to dress buying but I think Shayla made the experience as good as it could have been with her patience and calm nature! I cannot express enough how I credit this positive experience to Shayla's personality and nature.

Profile Picture User7100651, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved this place! Kelly was my consultant and she was amazing! I had a rather large party with me (7 other people) and Kelly balanced their opinions and mine very well. The White Dress accommodated for such a large party by providing us with their larger private room and had no problem with them bringing party favors. Being a private bridal boutique their selection of dresses seem smaller than most but the quality and style of the dresses were absolutely perfect! I had a smaller budget and a very specific description in mind, Kelly found it for me with no problem! Even if for some reason the dress for you is not here, the experience alone was nothing short of perfect!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews