The Westport Inn Reviews

2 | Westport, CT

2 Reviews for The Westport Inn

food is awesome everything was awesome they are very very accomodating to your every need, the location is gorgeous and very affordable, my friends and family that came from out of town and country were raving about how wonderful the place was.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Stephanie · Married on 08/23/2013

We went through quite the transition from the time we booked the Westport Inn to the time our wedding happened...two wedding coordinators later, our day went off without a hitch!

Antonella and the staff at the Westport Inn was super accommodating and more than willing to answer my millions of questions and numerous emails that I had over the months leading up to the big day. Garelick and Herbs caters for the venue and their food was AMAZING- we even got to do a tasting beforehand and had nothing negative to say! We got a good value for what we wanted, though being charged the 22% service fee plus tax on everything (per plate, the ceremony space and reception space, the two bartenders, plus the alcohol) was a little excessive.

The planning process went smoothly and the day before we were able to drop everything off to be set up. I was a little nervous not being able to oversee everything, but I was in good hands and Antonella made sure everything was perfect! We had both the ceremony and reception there and the transition from one to the other was smooth. Even throughout the reception we were being checked in with to make sure everything was okay.

Thanks again for making our wedding so memorable!

Stephanie and Rob