The Westin Oaks Houston Reviews

View more information

• Jeremy
    Jeremy B. Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful View

The Westin Oaks Galleria was the place to have a wedding. The scenery from the 21st floor was breathtaking. Everyone involved in making our day special was very easy to work with professional.
    Natascha Married on 07/28/2012
    After my fiance proposed we took a tour of the Westin Oaks and decided to have our wedding there on 7/28/2012. The Westin offered a variety of rooms and options including a beautiful ballroom on the 21st floor overlooking the Houston city skyline. The room, called "The Roof", was breathtaking and was the perfect size for my cermony and reception with 60 guests. The Westin offered an unbeatable wedding package that included: tables, chairs, linens, chargers, dance floor, cake cutting, champagne toast, staging for the DJ, votive candles, easles, and a complimentary suite. The price was very affordable and as long as we hit our minimum expenditure the room fees were waived. No other venue we visited offered that! Ms. Jessica Choate was the Event Catering Manager for my wedding. She exceeded my expectations and provided impeccable customer service. She was always fast to reply to emails and voicemails and would stay after hours to ensure that I was satisfied and that all of my questions were answered. She always got back to me the same day or would tell me when I could expect a reply. She anticipated complications I had not thought of and intercepted them before they were able to occur. Jessica never had any issues enacting a plan to make everything happen perfectly on my big day. She managed to make my wedding day stress free. I feat I did not expect.
    The day of my wedding went smoothly. The banquet staff and bar tender were polite, curteous and on point. Several of my guests commented on the great service, wonderful food and beautiful ballroom.
    I enjoyed one of the most pleasurable experiences working with Jessica to orchestrate my wedding. The Westin's accomodations, locations and service are a bride's dream come true. I would highly recommend this venue for your wedding and for your pocket!
    Emma Married on 03/19/2008
    I did my wedding at the Westing Oaks and their quality of service was outstanding. The prices were fair and my event was handle with every detail. I will definitely recommend to every bride looking for a beautiful reception with great service.
    Cynthia Married on 06/13/2015
    The venue was so beautiful! Got married on the 21st floor--which had absolutely beautiful views. The staff was amazing, and the food was so good that everyone was talking about it all night!
  • User1010614 2+ years ago
    My event coordinator with the Westin Oaks was Jessica who was amazing! She was always quick to respond and worked with all my suggestions. The biggest drawback was the communication between her and the person who oversaw the reception the day of my wedding. It wasn't passed on to the waiters on how to distinguish which guest got which plate (beef, chicken, etc) by the card on the table. That and according to a few guests, some waiters were rude. On the flip side, they were more than happy to heat up our food when we asked them since we had mingled with guests. Because of the date of my wedding, they were able to negotiate the price without us having to ask!