The Westin New Orleans Canal Place Reviews

6 | New Orleans, LA

6 Reviews for The Westin New Orleans Canal Place

• kirby6

Adrienne · Married on 04/09/2010

Emily Hayman at the Westin made sure that everything ran smoothly which it did. She added special touches like bringing wine and cheese to my suite the night before the wedding and made sure to have two glasses of champagne waiting for my husband and I when we arrived for the reception from the church. She was amazing. (And the food was spectacular).

Sent on 04/27/2010

Emily · Married on 05/24/2014

PERFECT in every way. Our wedding was so stress-free and beautiful. From what I hear, the food was amazing, too! :)

Sent on 07/03/2014

Maggie · Married on 06/04/2011

I was an out of town bride, so I had both my room blocks and my ceremony at The Westin. The rooms were nice, the ceremony space was lovely, and they were absolutely AMAZING to work with. Responsive, accommodating, and pleasant. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/07/2011

k · Married on 05/29/2010

We actually had a block of rooms for out-of-town guests at this hotel. It was priced right and has perfect location. It is close enough to the French Quarters that everything is in walking distance but far enough way to avoid noise. Our planner was bubbly, professional and very responsive.

Sent on 06/17/2010

Linsa · Married on 03/12/2011

The Westin was the perfect venue for our wedding. We wanted an outside feel but didn't want to do it outside incase of bad weather. The Plimsoll Club where our reception was held was the perfect outdoor indoor feel. A lot of our guests hung out outside on the balcony. The glass windows allowed a perfect view of the MS river. The best surprise was our personal attendant through the night who was always right there with our favorite cocktails. Our guests loved the food even though we didn't get to try everything. And a lot of our guests thought we spent a lot more money based on the service and food than we really did. Emily Haymen was very helpful and made everything come into place. She was very flexible with what we wanted and worked with our budget. I would highly recommend the Wesitn!

Sent on 04/10/2011

Emily · Married on 06/06/2015

Loved having my reception at the Westin. Beautiful views, great food and the perfect sized dance floor! All of my guests had a blast!

Sent on 06/21/2015