The Westin Birmingham Reviews

4 | Birmingham, AL

4 Reviews for The Westin Birmingham

The staff at the Westin were extremely helpful and accommodating. True Southern hospitality. Also, it's a great location with a number of restaurants within walking distance.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Kristen · Married on 06/01/2013

Being the first Westin wedding I was very apprehensive and nervous. The Westin staff proved me wrong and helped me to pull off the wedding of my dreams. People are still talking about the beautiful venue and top notch staff. On the contrary, The Westin is very pricey so start saving now! Even with the major expense, I do not believe I would change a thing, except maybe dance more!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Stefanie · Married on 02/10/2018

I used the westin for my wedding room block and for my morning after brunch. The brunch was great and the staff was very friendly. Our room keys kept breaking but everything else was great!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Kia · Married on 12/22/2018

1.0

I submitted multiple forms asking for information on The Westin in Birmingham for their ballroom space for my wedding. I received no response on these inquiries but these messages were “seen”. I have attached a screenshot of my messages for proof. I thought to myself, maybe I should submit a request on the Westin’s Website for Birmingham, so I did and it stayed a representative would be with me within 24 hours. No one contacted me. I called the Westin and spoke with a young lady and she assured me that either her or Sarah would email me some information regarding the space. I have yet to receive this email. This was by far the worst experience I have ever had with the Westin. I will not be booking my wedding there because of this and they were #1 on my list. I hope something is done about this or service is improved from this.

Sent on 10/25/2017